• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in dreams and are they from God?

QuestioningMind

In the Islamic concept
There are three types of dreams
The first, vision of God is a fact and will become in the future
The second of the devil in order to scare man and the Prophet Muhammad advice to hide or conceals the annoying dreams and go to prayer to ask God to protect him from this evil.
The third is daydreaming, which is because of the constant thinking of a disturbing subject during awakening, we see it in a dream and call it Jumbles of dreams

I see a lot of dreams that are effective

As an example I saw someone tell me
Oh Ahmed, why don't you drink tea
I said and why should I drink tea
It's effective to cleanse your body, purify your body and Ablution

The second dream:
I saw that I was in the fish market and I was looking for the best fish
An angry person came to me and said, "You are wasting the time of science and going to find the best fish."
Don't know what is the best fish?
I replied no and what is the best fish?
He said: The best fish is (queen talang) but the small size or mediam

I see a lot of vision
He recommends that I avoid someone or do something or a certain way to escape a predicament

I see many dreams that save my time and money

Do you believe in it?

The fact that I have experienced dreams means that I do believe that dreams exist. However, I have no good reason to believe that they are anything more than the result of neurons firing within my brain. I suppose that I could pretend that they were messages from god or the devil or even the Man in the Moon... but there's absolutely no verifiable evidence that convinces me that they actually are.

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
I do believe …..my dreams are changing
and I no longer dream about this world

and when making consideration
I place myself in the scenario

someone here at the forum caught me in the act
replied.....
lectio divina

had to look it up

and that caught me by surprise

What Dreams May Come
starring Robin Williams

The fact that I have experienced dreams means that I do believe that dreams exist. However, I have no good reason to believe that they are anything more than the result of neurons firing within my brain. I suppose that I could pretend that they were messages from god or the devil or even the Man in the Moon... but there's absolutely no verifiable evidence that convinces me that they actually are.

Thank you very much for the beautiful posts, this is a great kindness of you

I wish you continued success :hugehug:

Jesuslightoftheworld

The world has nothing to offer us!
Here’s my experience: I have had two very profound and I believe prophetic dreams that I believe God was trying to show me something. As a result I made two very important decisions and they turned to be two of very few most important decisions of my life.