• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in dreams and are they from God?

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
In the Islamic concept
There are three types of dreams
The first, vision of God is a fact and will become in the future
The second of the devil in order to scare man and the Prophet Muhammad advice to hide or conceals the annoying dreams and go to prayer to ask God to protect him from this evil.
The third is daydreaming, which is because of the constant thinking of a disturbing subject during awakening, we see it in a dream and call it Jumbles of dreams

I see a lot of dreams that are effective

As an example I saw someone tell me
Oh Ahmed, why don't you drink tea
I said and why should I drink tea
It's effective to cleanse your body, purify your body and Ablution

The second dream:
I saw that I was in the fish market and I was looking for the best fish
An angry person came to me and said, "You are wasting the time of science and going to find the best fish."
Don't know what is the best fish?
I replied no and what is the best fish?
He said: The best fish is (queen talang) but the small size or mediam

I see a lot of vision
He recommends that I avoid someone or do something or a certain way to escape a predicament

I see many dreams that save my time and money

Do you believe in it?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In the Islamic concept
The second of the devil in order to scare man and the Prophet Muhammad advice to hide or conceals the annoying dreams and go to prayer to ask God to protect him from this evil.
The third is daydreaming, which is because of the constant thinking of a disturbing subject during awakening, we see it in a dream and call it Jumbles of dreams

The second dream:
An angry person came to me and said, "You are wasting the time of science and going to find the best fish."

I see a lot of vision
He recommends that I avoid someone or do something or a certain way to escape a predicament

Do you believe in it?
To me, dreams are only the subconscious cleaning the thoughts and experiences we have during the daytime

j1i

To me, dreams are only the subconscious cleaning the thoughts and experiences we have during the daytime

Thank you my friend and thank you for your reply
about my dream to drink tea
i toke most of brands of tea, green tea and Matcha oolong

white dragon matcha (sun potion) It was a great experience

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Do I believe in dreams? Well, I do believe I do dream and dreams are things going on in my head, but do I believe dreams have any particular meaning beyond that? Nope. I've had quite a bit of interesting experiences with dreams because I listen to audiobooks while I sleep, and sometimes the mind will hear the story and interpret it into a dream that's different. One time my mind changed the voice I heard into a song. :D The narrator was singing for a bit, in my mind, but I know from listening to the story at daytime that he wasn't.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
In the Islamic concept

The second dream:

I see a lot of vision

Do you believe in it?

From my looking into it, referencing science research as mush as possible,

The unconscious mind makes use of majority of the brain while consciously we only make use of about 5%.

The unconscious mind has much better memory, can think/react faster. Creates our interface to reality through the fives senses. Our conscious advantage is that our conscious part of the brain is more analytical.

It's not surprising to me that the unconscious mind is capable of providing solution and insight through dreams. The unconscious mind has more knowledge and can think faster than what we can consciously do.

Some ideas given by the unconscious are good, some not so good. Consciously, we make that determination.

Nimos

You can try this site and see if some of it fits, don't know how "trustworthy" it is, so probably don't take it all to serious :)

Top 101 Dreams Meaning: Dream Interpretation - Lucid Dream Society

42. STRANGER WITH A MESSAGE

Dreaming of a stranger reflects the fact that your instinctive knowledge of a situation is frequently more profound and enlightening than your conscious and logical thought processes.

Even you may feel like you know yourself very well, there is often a big part of your potential that is unknown.

ACTION STEP:
Your unconscious awareness is consuming large amounts of data from your surroundings regularly.

This dream is alerting you that oftentimes you know much more than you consciously realize.

Paying attention to these unconscious signs, you can start to become much more aware of the potential opportunities and how to realize them.

j1i

Do I believe in dreams? Well, I do believe I do dream and dreams are things going on in my head, but do I believe dreams have any particular meaning beyond that? Nope. I've had quite a bit of interesting experiences with dreams because I listen to audiobooks while I sleep, and sometimes the mind will hear the story and interpret it into a dream that's different. One time my mind changed the voice I heard into a song. :D The narrator was singing for a bit, in my mind, but I know from listening to the story at daytime that he wasn't.

Wow
Dreams are a strange experience however
I want to look for someone who saw something happen in the future and it happened to him
Thank you my friend for participating and wishing you to spend the most beautiful times

j1i

From my looking into it, referencing science research as mush as possible,

The unconscious mind makes use of majority of the brain while consciously we only make use of about 5%.

The unconscious mind has much better memory, can think/react faster. Creates our interface to reality through the fives senses. Our conscious advantage is that our conscious part of the brain is more analytical.

It's not surprising to me that the unconscious mind is capable of providing solution and insight through dreams. The unconscious mind has more knowledge and can think faster than what we can consciously do.

Some ideas given by the unconscious are good, some not so good. Consciously, we make that determination.

Thank you very much for the reply and words you wrote
I appreciate you so much, my friend, your effort really enjoyed reading and the interpretation remains under analysis
Wishing you a lot of success :)

j1i

You can try this site and see if some of it fits, don't know how "trustworthy" it is, so probably don't take it all to serious :)

Top 101 Dreams Meaning: Dream Interpretation - Lucid Dream Society

42. STRANGER WITH A MESSAGE

Dreaming of a stranger reflects the fact that your instinctive knowledge of a situation is frequently more profound and enlightening than your conscious and logical thought processes.

Even you may feel like you know yourself very well, there is often a big part of your potential that is unknown.

ACTION STEP:
Your unconscious awareness is consuming large amounts of data from your surroundings regularly.

This dream is alerting you that oftentimes you know much more than you consciously realize.

Paying attention to these unconscious signs, you can start to become much more aware of the potential opportunities and how to realize them.

I was very impressed with your response very much
Thank you and I appreciate you very nice reply you gave me
Wishing you continued success
hug :hatchedchick:

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
God is beyond my grasp; so can't prove they are from God (and then we first have to define God)
But I do know that visions are granted to me. Visions that are true, (they prove themselves)

In the Islamic concept

Good concept in the Islam I think. What you describe, is how I have also seen it.

Only I do not call the second stage "of the Devil". In my personal experience those dreams (mostly nightmares) are suppressed emotions that come to the surface. Has nothing to do with the Devil (as an entity outside you; though these nightmares were really 1 year of Hell to go through; but that is as close as I would see it as "being from the Devil").
IF you call it Devil, you create a mental external Devil already, and this might easily put you back to Stage 3 (daydreaming). And very hard to get out of stage 2 to go to stage 1. Believing in the devil is the best way to get the Devil to keep you company; in my opinion. I have no desire to have a Devil in my actions, words or thoughts, so why should I believe in the "Devil Concept" in the first place? But I don't debate others on that, if Devil is their way, I am fine with that.

From personal experience I can say that "Visions are for real" ... some proof themselves in the future. But it took many years to cleanse the subconscious, and to learn to focus and open up to the Spiritual World.

Age 00-25 I was in the third stage of daydreaming. But even then I did have about 6 or 8 "Clear Visions" which were proven true later in life (Those were just Grace)

Age 25-40 I was in the second stage. Spend most years with my Guru, fasting on fruits large part of each year. Lots of cleansing (most of course Guru's Grace). Much of the hidden subconscious material was released in this time. For 1 year I had 24/7 nightmares, even when walking on the streets. I thought I might have become schizophrenic. But having full faith in my Guru alone (I did not go to doctors), I decided to go and stay in his Ashram for as long as "my conditions" would last (took 1 year). After that the annoying dreams and nightmares were gone forever.

Age 40-55 I do have visions OR just a peaceful sleep. I know that dreams and visions are real and can show the future or reveal unknown things

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I would classify dreams differently. There could easily be others but these three types are ones I've personally experienced.

The first kind are just jumbles of things that I've experienced put together in a way that might be pleasant or unpleasant but have no real meaning.

Then there are dreams which have psychological importance because they relate to an issue that needs to be dealt with. I had a series of dreams like this where I was trying to climb a mountain but kept slipping back because there was no firm footing, only slippery gravel. That was related to something I was trying to overcome but having real trouble with.

Finally there are rare dreams which I call real. One example which happened to me was as follows. One night I dreamed that a friend sped by me saying "I go to God". Later on I found out that the friend was sick and died that very night. I did not know the person was even sick.

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Only the foolish do.
The latest I have heard is that REM sleep is when the brain discards not so useful memories and gets ready for new, a kind of cleaning and de-fragmenting, just like what the computers do, removing the logs, cookies, cache, etc.

j1i

I would classify dreams differently. There could easily be others but these three types are ones I've personally experienced.

The first kind are just jumbles of things that I've experienced put together in a way that might be pleasant or unpleasant but have no real meaning.

Then there are dreams which have psychological importance because they relate to an issue that needs to be dealt with. I had a series of dreams like this where I was trying to climb a mountain but kept slipping back because there was no firm footing, only slippery gravel. That was related to something I was trying to overcome but having real trouble with.

Finally there are rare dreams which I call real. One example which happened to me was as follows. One night I dreamed that a friend sped by me saying "I go to God". Later on I found out that the friend was sick and died that very night. I did not know the person was even sick.

wonderful this is what i means

Thank you very much for setting this example my friend
Correctly see signs occur in the future, not the process of removing waste or cleaning devices
They are futuristic signals at times

Once I saw that someone was doing magic to me by linking three snakes were each one on the number six
Then I saw only one shoe and the second disappeared and then I searched for him and did not find him until night and found him

Strangely, when I woke up, I went shopping and I was driving. I was surprised to look at the kilometer of the car and found it to indicate 666 and I rotate around the roundabout
Then suddenly came a black car with the number 666 that almost hit me
My shoes were black

I bought white shoes and charity black shoes for poor people
As I was outside on the street, I saw a 666 white car passing in front of me

Once I saw that I was riding the elevator and I saw people sitting inside the elevator playing and says bad words and I didn't like the situation.
I went out and suddenly the elevator fell and I heard a voice say (this is the second time God saves you) and then I saw my grandmother tell me and say
Do you know why the elevator fell with these people?
I told her I do not know and why?
She said because they are arrogant and do not mercy the needs and do not help the poor and if they get angry, they will take vengeance
God avenged them

This is one of the visions that I have seen, but I have also seen visions in which I have obtained scientific information or where there is a future timeline

Once I saw that I met the one I love and I saw the number 53 so I enumerated the number 53 and after today 53 I was going to the barber and dressed the best dress note that I do not communicate with who I love, we were interrupted and do not know her phone number
I entered the internet to participate in a forum then some one participant writes a topic
I will meet my beloved and I am very confused today
And the surprisesthat i met her the same day

I saw World War III in detail and how it would begin and what places would survive and dates and advice in going to the safe place
These dreams were coming soon real, There will be a fierce war.

the Muslim preacher told me not to tell it because it is one of the tragic visions that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade from telling scary dreams to people.

But I see everything in front of me and see future events and I can bet on the dates

Thank you

Last edited:

j1i

Only the foolish do.
The latest I have heard is that REM sleep is when the brain discards not so useful memories and gets ready for new, a kind of cleaning and de-fragmenting, just like what the computers do, removing the logs, cookies, cache, etc.

God is beyond my grasp; so can't prove they are from God (and then we first have to define God)
But I do know that visions are granted to me. Visions that are true, (they prove themselves)

Good concept in the Islam I think. What you describe, is how I have also seen it.

Only I do not call the second stage "of the Devil". In my personal experience those dreams (mostly nightmares) are suppressed emotions that come to the surface. Has nothing to do with the Devil (as an entity outside you; though these nightmares were really 1 year of Hell to go through; but that is as close as I would see it as "being from the Devil").
IF you call it Devil, you create a mental external Devil already, and this might easily put you back to Stage 3 (daydreaming). And very hard to get out of stage 2 to go to stage 1. Believing in the devil is the best way to get the Devil to keep you company; in my opinion. I have no desire to have a Devil in my actions, words or thoughts, so why should I believe in the "Devil Concept" in the first place? But I don't debate others on that, if Devil is their way, I am fine with that.

From personal experience I can say that "Visions are for real" ... some proof themselves in the future. But it took many years to cleanse the subconscious, and to learn to focus and open up to the Spiritual World.

Age 00-25 I was in the third stage of daydreaming. But even then I did have about 6 or 8 "Clear Visions" which were proven true later in life (Those were just Grace)

Age 25-40 I was in the second stage. Spend most years with my Guru, fasting on fruits large part of each year. Lots of cleansing (most of course Guru's Grace). Much of the hidden subconscious material was released in this time. For 1 year I had 24/7 nightmares, even when walking on the streets. I thought I might have become schizophrenic. But having full faith in my Guru alone (I did not go to doctors), I decided to go and stay in his Ashram for as long as "my conditions" would last (took 1 year). After that the annoying dreams and nightmares were gone forever.

Age 40-55 I do have visions OR just a peaceful sleep. I know that dreams and visions are real and can show the future or reveal unknown things

Thank you very much for the posts and nice communication with me
I appreciate your posts
With my wishes to you success and my dear brothers :):hugehug:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
In the Islamic concept

The second dream:

I see a lot of vision

Do you believe in it?

I do believe …..my dreams are changing
and I no longer dream about this world

and when making consideration
I place myself in the scenario

someone here at the forum caught me in the act
replied.....
lectio divina

had to look it up

and that caught me by surprise

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
Yes, I believe that dreams can be omens (signs) and that spiritual beings can communicate to us through them, such as deities and the deceased. I also believe we basically astral project during sleep and visit other realms at times. That doesn't mean that's what all dreams are, though. It can be just the mind bringing up things from the subconscious or just randomness.