• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe after death life?

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Yes. On the "flip side" after we drop the physical body, we review the life just lived, learn from it and come back again to continue our journey.

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
Well, I believe life will persist after my death. My nutrients will be absorbed by the surrounding soil, and parts of me will help to nurture various manifestations of life until the day life on this planet ends.

If you asking about my consciousness, then no. Consciousness, much like everything else in the body, breaks down and degrades over time. Cherish life while you still have the faculties to do so!

Orbit

I'm a planet
Here's some data for you, from the Pew Research Center on religion: 78% of Americans believe in heaven, while 48% believe in hell.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
No, I don't believe anything that would be regarded as being myself survives death, other than in the atoms that make up my physical body.