• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do You Agree With Me?

Do you agree with me?

• Yes

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No, there ain't no "other", so if you disagree with me, please explain why below.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Based on the information given..... I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Based on the information given..... I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me

Guilty as charged. This reported post has been escalated to RF admin, where it will be ignored in the order it was received.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I think I'm going to accept the like that I got and bow out of this conversation.

How did you know??!

images

That is lowering the bar for what awesome means.

Not sure if that's the case...

I'll consult the bartender and get back with you.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
On second thought, 41.999999999999999999 (if you saw another thread with that Zeno touch point. Anyone one for a pair a doxx

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
In the context of this thread, I disagree with you because the question has no context. I'd expect a "do you agree with me about..." sort of question. You didn't ask that.