• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do women have the right to divorce in Islam ??? Question for dialogue

mahasn ebn sawresho

Many believe that Islam gives women the right to divorce
But they really do not know that the man owned the right of divorce only
Why this discrimination?
Wait until the participation of Muslims know the truth

Pastek

Sunni muslim
2.31 When ye have divorced women, and they have reached their term, then retain them in kindness or release them in kindness. Retain them not to their hurt so that ye transgress (the limits). He who doeth that hath wronged his soul.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
That verse seems to support Mahasn's claim that it is the husband's prerrogative to divorce his wife, and never the opposite.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
That verse seems to support Mahasn's claim that it is the husband's prerrogative to divorce his wife, and never the opposite.

There's many muslim women who ask for divorce actually, i know many of them.
Actually when a muslim women ask for divorce she just see a lawyer and that's it. In some muslim countries i guess it's different.
I'm from the maghreb and for us it's just like that, like in the west we don't see an Imam for that we go to the court.

Khula is the right of a woman in Islam to seek a divorce or separation from her husband. A Muslim woman may petition a qadi, or in non-Islamic areas an Islamic community panel, to grant her divorce if the husband refuses. The waiting period (iddah) of a woman who seeks a divorce is one menstrual cycle or one month if she is post-menopauseal, i.e. ceased menstruating. This is to ensure she is not pregnant.[26] If the woman is pregnant, then the waiting period is until she gives birth.
(Wikipedia article)

I suggest you this article : http://wmlawandpractice.com/2011/04/11/women’s-rights-in-islam-regarding-marriage-and-divorce/

"But without an iota of a doubt, both parties in the marriage have a right to initiate a divorce proceeding, if they indeed wish to do so. (...)
If the wife initiates a divorce proceedings she would be required to return the gifts and the mehr she received from her husband; but if the husband initiates a divorce, he has absolutely no right to demand or take back anything he might have given his wife in the marriage, even it be a whole treasure!....thus if the husband opts to divorce his wife, he should be willing to bear a substantial financial loss upon himself.In this way, the rights of both the husband and the wife are adequately protected by Islam."

http://www.islamhelpline.net/node/7308

mahasn ebn sawresho

2.31 When ye have divorced women, and they have reached their term, then retain them in kindness or release them in kindness. Retain them not to their hurt so that ye transgress (the limits). He who doeth that hath wronged his soul.
I offer you the position of Islamic law
Here's some evidence that
Divorce from the right of men alone;
Of provisions that settled in the nation for more than fourteen centuries that "divorce" the right man if he wants to end the marital life
The women Fajaaarham to terminate the marital relationship to follow for "dislocation" that are given to the husband you took it and frees itself, or to resort to eliminate whether affected by the continuation of married life whatever the face of the damage, if the judge is convinced the health claim then governs divorce for harm, and that the whole as well as the right to annul the marriage of a defect in the husband or wife on his own terms.First: Do you make "divorce" However, the man without a woman is Shara?
The word scholars agreed that the "divorce" the right of the husband only, without his wife, nor the right to issue a divorce, even if signed there is nothing, and that the words of Al-Kasaani Hanafi "and women do not have divorce, but the husband owned" (Badaa'i Trades: 2/326) said Beji Maliki, "though the woman divorced her husband did not have a divorce judgment" (Picker: 4/48) and Ibn Hajar said Haytami Shafei "required to influence any health Tngizh or suspended as of a pair" (needy masterpiece: 8/3) and said Bahooti Hambali "is not valid divorce only of a pair "(the explanation of the utmost wills: 3/74) and said San'aani Zaidi" I know that the divorce but is true of those who collect three conditions: First, that the divorce is a reality of a husband or his agent not valid divorce is the husband or his agent "(Crown doctrine : 2/118)
Even Zan do not think it is the sayings of the scholars of the men succumbed to the institution of the customs and traditions has ended its time, this agreement is based on the texts of the legitimacy of arguing, where benefit all religious texts contained in the Qur'an and Sunnah that "divorce" the right of men without women, which appears from a review of the provisions of the Divorce in the wall "cow, the parties, the divorce, all of which address the couples without women, in Sura came verse and divorced regards their three menstrual periods} (Al-Baqarah: 238)" divorced "are here to build for effect and collects feminine Salem: wives, not husbands indication that the divorce Situated of men over women, not women to men, and came verses that followed this verse addresses only men without women in the verse is not permissible for you to take your ..} {the divorced} {If women are divorced} In Al-Ahzab: verse O ye who believe! When believing women and then taking the wife of Talegtamohn before Tmsuhen ...} (parties: 49}, as well as in Surat divorce {O Prophet, if divorced women}
This is the legitimacy
Why this discrimination between women and men in the right of divorce ??

mahasn ebn sawresho

Is God in Islam, said the distinction between men and women, even in divorce
Mzloumat women in paradise
On the ground Mtalomat
What kind of goddess is this ???
Send questions to Muslim women
They are lacking in reason
Aimlkn are to the right of divorce
What remains of humanity ????

serp777

Many believe that Islam gives women the right to divorce
But they really do not know that the man owned the right of divorce only
Why this discrimination?
Wait until the participation of Muslims know the truth
Men and women are both human beings. The only real difference is some hormones and the configuration of private parts and giving birth; none of these things inherently mean women should have fewer rights. I actually agree with you though--Islam is a religion of bigotry and submission; not only does it give divorce rights to men alone, but women have to wear bags, they must do the husbands bidding, and if they are caught having sex outside of marriage they can be stoned to death. Women are treated worse than cattle in many Muslim countries and the Quran justifies it.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Men and women are both human beings. The only real difference is some hormones and the configuration of private parts and giving birth; none of these things inherently mean women should have fewer rights. I actually agree with you though--Islam is a religion of bigotry and submission; not only does it give divorce rights to men alone, but women have to wear bags, they must do the husbands bidding, and if they are caught having sex outside of marriage they can be stoned to death. Women are treated worse than cattle in many Muslim countries and the Quran justifies it.

According to my Islamic teachings, I believe those are misconceptions.

Please give proof from Islamic text for those examples so we can be convinced. Remember, we are talking Islam (religion), not Muslims (people).

Thank you.

Last edited:

mahasn ebn sawresho

Please give the proof.

I told you earlier
I am a graduate of the College of Law and studied Islamic law well
Many of evidence
Koran to grant a divorce to a man only
And the women do not have the Aandma this progress wife suit in court to end the marital relationship called the suit to differentiate and not divorce suit
But the man offers only suit for divorce
If the wife wants to end the marital relationship shall be by Asking for khula
Any waiver of rights
.tlaq The right man alone:
Making Islam the right to divorce the man alone, because it is eager to marital survival of which was spent in the process of money, what needs to spend like him, or most of it, if divorced and wanted another marriage contract
There is no way to give women the sole right to divorce, because the financial loss to the man and the destabilization of the entity the family, and women do not lose financially in divorce, and even win a new foal, a new beta, and (groom) new, but who loses is the man who paid the dowry of women and the expense House and the boys, wedding expenses have been paid, and the price of home furniture, if given women the right to divorce as soon as their will easy to have to expect when Achtsamt with the husband to spite him and a desire to fine him, particularly a vulnerable, severe anger, do not care much about the results which in its revolution and anger, but imagine a man disagreed If his wife is launched and expel him from the house and is the owner and spender it ?!
Making divorce, however, the man alone, is a natural harmonious with financial duties towards the wife and home, as long as he who pays the dowry and the expenses of the wedding and married, it is entitled to terminate the marital life if pleased to assume financial and moral loss resulting from his desire to divorce. And men in the broader often set the nerves, and more appreciative of the results in hours of anger and revolution, which does not offer a divorce only despair of the possibility of marital happiness with his wife and with the knowledge of what dragged divorce it from loss, and required by the new marriage of expenses, say that the offers it only He is fully aware of the responsibility, and fully despair of being able to live with his wife, so we find that giving the man the sole right to divorce natural, logical and consistent with the rule "pays for losses."Divorce:
The pair is detachable from his wife for some reason the provisions of divorce are:
- Divorce is the right man alone has brought this several statements in Sura, including "If divorced women" and "the divorced" and "does not stand for you to women divorced" But he that they have invented the so-called infallibility of women ie giving women the right to divorce alone or in combination with Vkfr man may not be favored if the man

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I told you earlier
I am a graduate of the College of Law and studied Islamic law well
Many of evidence
Koran to grant a divorce to a man only
And the women do not have the Aandma this progress wife suit in court to end the marital relationship called the suit to differentiate and not divorce suit
But the man offers only suit for divorce
If the wife wants to end the marital relationship shall be by Asking for khula
Any waiver of rights
.tlaq The right man alone:
Making Islam the right to divorce the man alone, because it is eager to marital survival of which was spent in the process of money, what needs to spend like him, or most of it, if divorced and wanted another marriage contract
There is no way to give women the sole right to divorce, because the financial loss to the man and the destabilization of the entity the family, and women do not lose financially in divorce, and even win a new foal, a new beta, and (groom) new, but who loses is the man who paid the dowry of women and the expense House and the boys, wedding expenses have been paid, and the price of home furniture, if given women the right to divorce as soon as their will easy to have to expect when Achtsamt with the husband to spite him and a desire to fine him, particularly a vulnerable, severe anger, do not care much about the results which in its revolution and anger, but imagine a man disagreed If his wife is launched and expel him from the house and is the owner and spender it ?!
Making divorce, however, the man alone, is a natural harmonious with financial duties towards the wife and home, as long as he who pays the dowry and the expenses of the wedding and married, it is entitled to terminate the marital life if pleased to assume financial and moral loss resulting from his desire to divorce. And men in the broader often set the nerves, and more appreciative of the results in hours of anger and revolution, which does not offer a divorce only despair of the possibility of marital happiness with his wife and with the knowledge of what dragged divorce it from loss, and required by the new marriage of expenses, say that the offers it only He is fully aware of the responsibility, and fully despair of being able to live with his wife, so we find that giving the man the sole right to divorce natural, logical and consistent with the rule "pays for losses."Divorce:
The pair is detachable from his wife for some reason the provisions of divorce are:
- Divorce is the right man alone has brought this several statements in Sura, including "If divorced women" and "the divorced" and "does not stand for you to women divorced" But he that they have invented the so-called infallibility of women ie giving women the right to divorce alone or in combination with Vkfr man may not be favored if the man

Why this whole lecture?

Give a proof from the scripture. All I see is personal statements. If there are any after all, please refine your post so we can understand.

Just because the Quran tells how a man has the right, it does not mean the woman does not have the right. Give a proof that says the woman has no right to get a divorce.

Being a graduate of anything proves nothing on its own.

I'm personally don't know the answer. Give the proof so I can benefit from this. This is a religious education place, not a place to bash religions. I want to know.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Why this whole lecture?

Give a proof from the scripture. All I see is personal statements. If there are any after all, please refine your post so we can understand.

Just because the Quran tells how a man has the right, it does not mean the woman does not have the right. Give a proof that says the woman has no right to get a divorce.

Being a graduate of anything proves nothing on its own.

I'm personally don't know the answer. Give the proof so I can benefit from this. This is a religious education place, not a place to bash religions. I want to know.
God said: (If divorced women-------al-bkra231)
If divorced women-------al-bkra232
{Not stand you have to divorced women
[Although they divorced

These verses of the Koran in private divorce
Words and verses gives the man the right to divorce only
This is the word of God that you believe in
Now, Are there any of the Koran that women's right to divorce men ???
I hope that viewing a good Koran
I am waiting for you

This is the word of an Islamist
It is proof of the validity of what I write here
Of provisions that settled in the nation for more than fourteen centuries that "divorce" the right man if he wants to end the marital life,
The women Fajaaarham to terminate the marital relationship to follow for "dislocation" that are given to the husband you took it and frees itself, or to resort to eliminate whether affected by the continuation of married life whatever the face of the damage, if the judge is convinced the health claim then governs divorce for harm, and that the whole as well as the right to annul the marriage of a defect in the husband or wife on his own terms.
Is this Shara? If it is al-Shara, why Islam characterized the men over women gave the man did not give him the right of divorce for women? And why making the right man returned in a revocable divorce even without her consent?
And I ask you this question Profile
Why not give us your religion as it is ???
Do you accept that the Christian religion teach you right ???
Or you do not want to answer so as not to appear to people the fact Dink ??????????

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
God said: (If divorced women-------al-bkra231)
If divorced women-------al-bkra232
{Not stand you have to divorced women
[Although they divorced

These verses of the Koran in private divorce
Words and verses gives the man the right to divorce only
This is the word of God that you believe in
I hope that viewing a good Koran
I am waiting for you

This is the word of an Islamist
It is proof of the validity of what I write here
Of provisions that settled in the nation for more than fourteen centuries that "divorce" the right man if he wants to end the marital life,
The women Fajaaarham to terminate the marital relationship to follow for "dislocation" that are given to the husband you took it and frees itself, or to resort to eliminate whether affected by the continuation of married life whatever the face of the damage, if the judge is convinced the health claim then governs divorce for harm, and that the whole as well as the right to annul the marriage of a defect in the husband or wife on his own terms.
Is this Shara? If it is al-Shara, why Islam characterized the men over women gave the man did not give him the right of divorce for women? And why making the right man returned in a revocable divorce even without her consent?
And I ask you this question Profile
Why not give us your religion as it is ???
Do you accept that the Christian religion teach you right ???
Or you do not want to answer so as not to appear to people the fact Dink ??????????

I'll post the translations for those two verses:

Quran 2:231
"And when you divorce women and they have [nearly] fulfilled their term, either retain them according to acceptable terms or release them according to acceptable terms, and do not keep them, intending harm, to transgress [against them]. And whoever does that has certainly wronged himself. And do not take the verses of Allah in jest. And remember the favor of Allah upon you and what has been revealed to you of the Book and wisdom by which He instructs you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is Knowing of all things."

Quran 2:232
"And when you divorce women and they have fulfilled their term, do not prevent them from remarrying their [former] husbands if they agree among themselves on an acceptable basis. That is instructed to whoever of you believes in Allah and the Last Day. That is better for you and purer, and Allah knows and you know not."

Where does it say that women don't have the right to get a divorce? It does not matter here what kind of teachings are directed to men in these verses, although those teachings clearly say words and phrases like "acceptable terms", "do not keep them against their will", "if the agree" and "acceptable basis", in this topic so please clear current things first before derailing the subject. Words like "agree" and "acceptable" are shared which means both the husband and the wife get a saying in it.

And the second verse has absolutely nothing to do with tights in getting a divorce. It is simply about whither it is allowed to remarry the same person after the divorce. Please provide related verses. Please don't beat around the bushes like that.

No.

What does that prove? Is there anything in the Quran that says we have the right to play video games? The answer is: No! Does that mean we don't have the right to play video games? I'm a Muslim and I play video games like crazy!

The Quran does not say that women don't have the right to get a divorce. If it does not, then there is no problem, and that's common sense.

Please give a clear proof that Islam says "women don't have the right to get a divorce" instead of going around indirectly related verses. I need a clear proof before taking your word for it. I'm here to learn. Just because these verses talk about men, it does not mean that Islam says women don't have a saying in it. The Quran tells us to never do adultery, then adultery is forbidden. Please give such clear proof.

mahasn ebn sawresho

I'm here to learn. Just because these verses talk about men,
Do you accept that the Christian teach your religion ????
There are scholars of Muslims and Islamic books
Explain your religion ??
I made you some
Do you object to these scholars also ???
At first, explain to you how to be the interpretation of laws
The interpretation of any law in his own words
Legal materials define the target
If the word of the man in the article, it means it's legal, especially in men
If the pronunciation of each
It means everyone
This is the legal basis
It was known in Roman law
And the laws of Hammurabi
Torah also
So are interpreted verses of the Koran
If the word of men
Van is intended only men
I hope that my explanation will be useful to you
This is one of the Muslim scholars position
Do you object to it and says that he is lying on the word of God ????
Wait your attitude towards this Islamic scholar
Do you make the "divorce" However, the man without a woman is Shara?
The word scholars agreed that the "divorce" the right of the husband without his wife only, not valid for her divorce, even if there is nothing happened, and say that Al-Kasaani Hanafi "and women do not have divorce, but owned by the pair
This explanation of the Islamic sources also
It is proof that the attribution of the Koran only
Will keep objecting to the verses of the Koran, my friend

Even Zan do not think it is the sayings of the scholars of the men succumbed to the norms, customs and traditions has ended its time, this is based on the texts of the legitimacy of arguing, where benefit all religious texts contained in the Qur'an and Sunnah that "divorce" the right of men without women the agreement, which appears from a review of the provisions of the Divorce in the wall "cow, the parties, the divorce, all of which address the couples without women, in Sura came verse and divorced regards their three menstrual periods} (Al-Baqarah: 238)" divorced "are here to build for effect and collects feminine Salem: wives, not husbands indication that the divorce Situated of men over women, not women to men, and came verses that followed this verse addresses only men without women in the verse is not permissible for you to take your ..} {the divorced} {If women are divorced} In Al-Ahzab: verse O ye who believe! When believing women and then taking the wife of Talegtamohn before Tmsuhen ...} (parties: 49}, as well as in Surat divorce {O Prophet, if divorced women}
What is your attitude towards these Muslim scholars ???
Do you understand the Koran more than those ???
They meet and agree that divorce only the right man
A right that is not owned by women
Muslim scholars and explain the reasons for this distinction
So why try to hide these facts from the esteemed members of our forum ?????

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Do you accept that the Christian teach your religion ????

Yes, as long as it is indeed my religion.

As for the rest you said, I can't get anything meaningful out of it. It's all mixed up. If there is a proof from the Islamic scripture and teaching, please put it in a refined and clear way. Please, it is not fair that only I put posts in an appropriate manner.

mahasn ebn sawresho

Yes, as long as it is indeed my religion.

As for the rest you said, I can't get anything meaningful out of it. It's all mixed up. If there is a proof from the Islamic scripture and teaching, please put it in a refined and clear way. Please, it is not fair that only I put posts in an appropriate manner.

Well I will write Arabic versus English
And wait for the answer from you
There are scholars of Muslims and Islamic books هناك مدارس وكتب اسلامية عليها ؟؟
Explain your religion ?? تشرح لك دينك
I made you someوانا ساقدم لك بعضها
هل تعترض
At first, explain to you how to be the interpretation of lawsفي البداية اشرح لك كيف يتم تفسير القانون
The interpretation of any law in his own wordsتفسير اي قانون من كلماته
Legal materials define the target والمقصود من تلك المادة والهدف منها
If the word of the man in the article, it means it's legal, especially in men اذا كانت كلمة الرجال فهذا يعني انه مخصص للرجال فقط
If the pronunciation of each واذا كان في كل من
It means everyone يعني الجميع
This is the legal basisهذه قواعد قانونية
It was known in Roman lawعرفها القانون الروماني
And the laws of Hammurabi وايضا حمورابي
Torah alsoوالتوراة
So are interpreted verses of the Koran ووايضا القران
If the word of menاذا كانت كلمة رجال
Van is intended only men فالمقصود هو الرجال فقط
I hope that my explanation will be useful to youاتمنى ان تستفاد من هذا الشرح
This is one of the Muslim scholars positionواليك احد المذاهب الاسلامية
Do you object to it and says that he is lying on the word of God ????هل تعترض عليها وتقول انها تكذب كلام الله ؟؟؟
Wait your attitude towards this Islamic scholarانتظر منك الاجابة
Do you make the "divorce" However, the man without a woman is Shara?الشريعة تمنح حق الطلاق للرجال فقط هذه هي الشريعة
The word scholars agreed that the "divorce" the right of the husband without his كل المدارس الاسلامية تتفق على ان الطلاق من حق الزوج وليس النساء wife only, not valid for her divorce, even if there is nothing happened, and say that Al-Kasaani Hanafi "andهذا كلام الكاساني الحنفي women do not have divorce, but owned by the pair
This explanation of the Islamic sources alsoوهذا شرح اسباب هذا الحكم الشرعي
It is proof that the attribution of the Koran only ومن القران يكون الاثبات
Will keep objecting to the verses of the Koran, my friendهل تعترض على ذلك ايضا يا
صديقي
Even Zan do not think it is the sayings of the scholars of the men succumbed to the norms, customs and traditions has ended its time, حتى لا يتوهم البعض انها من التقاليد والاعراف السابقة this is based on the texts of the legitimacy of arguing ولكنها تعتمد على النصوص الشرعية , where benefit all religious texts contained in the Qur'an and Sunnah من القران والسنة that "divorce" the right of men without women the agreement, الطلاق من حق الرجال و لاتملكه النساء which appears
rom a review of the provisions of the Divorce in the wall "cow, the parties, the سورة البقرة divorce, all of which address the couples without women, in Sura came verse and divorced regards their three menstrual periods} (Al-Baqarah: 238) سورة البقرة " divorced "are here to build for effect and collects feminine Salem: wives, not husbands indication that the divorce Situated of men over women, not women to men, and came verses that followed this verse addresses only men without women هذه الايات جاءت كلمة الرجل ولم تاتي كلمة النساء in the verse is not permissible for you to take your ..} {the divorced} {If women are divorced} In Al-Ahzab: سورة الاحزاب verse O ye who believe! When believing women and then taking the wife of Talegtamohn before Tmsuhen ...} (parties: 49}, as well as in Surat divorce {O Prophet, if divorced women}
What is your attitude towards these Muslim scholars ???ما هو موقفك من هذه المذاهب الاسلامية ؟؟؟
Do you understand the Koran more than those ???هل انت تفهم القران اكثر منهم
They meet and agree that divorce only the right manانهم يجتمعون ويتفقون على ان الطلاق من حق الرجال فقط
Muslim scholars and explain the reasons for this distinctionوالمذاهب الاسلامية تقدم الشرح واسباب هذا الاتجاه
So why try to hide these facts from the esteemed members of our forum ?????اذن لماذا لاتقدم هذه الحقائق الى اعضاء المنتدى حتى يتعلمون منك

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Well I will write Arabic versus English
And wait for the answer from you
There are scholars of Muslims and Islamic books هناك مدارس وكتب اسلامية عليها ؟؟
Explain your religion ?? تشرح لك دينك
I made you someوانا ساقدم لك بعضها
هل تعترض
At first, explain to you how to be the interpretation of lawsفي البداية اشرح لك كيف يتم تفسير القانون
The interpretation of any law in his own wordsتفسير اي قانون من كلماته
Legal materials define the target والمقصود من تلك المادة والهدف منها
If the word of the man in the article, it means it's legal, especially in men اذا كانت كلمة الرجال فهذا يعني انه مخصص للرجال فقط
If the pronunciation of each واذا كان في كل من
It means everyone يعني الجميع
This is the legal basisهذه قواعد قانونية
It was known in Roman lawعرفها القانون الروماني
And the laws of Hammurabi وايضا حمورابي
Torah alsoوالتوراة
So are interpreted verses of the Koran ووايضا القران
If the word of menاذا كانت كلمة رجال
Van is intended only men فالمقصود هو الرجال فقط
I hope that my explanation will be useful to youاتمنى ان تستفاد من هذا الشرح
This is one of the Muslim scholars positionواليك احد المذاهب الاسلامية
Do you object to it and says that he is lying on the word of God ????هل تعترض عليها وتقول انها تكذب كلام الله ؟؟؟
Wait your attitude towards this Islamic scholarانتظر منك الاجابة
Do you make the "divorce" However, the man without a woman is Shara?الشريعة تمنح حق الطلاق للرجال فقط هذه هي الشريعة
The word scholars agreed that the "divorce" the right of the husband without his كل المدارس الاسلامية تتفق على ان الطلاق من حق الزوج وليس النساء wife only, not valid for her divorce, even if there is nothing happened, and say that Al-Kasaani Hanafi "andهذا كلام الكاساني الحنفي women do not have divorce, but owned by the pair
This explanation of the Islamic sources alsoوهذا شرح اسباب هذا الحكم الشرعي
It is proof that the attribution of the Koran only ومن القران يكون الاثبات
Will keep objecting to the verses of the Koran, my friendهل تعترض على ذلك ايضا يا
صديقي
Even Zan do not think it is the sayings of the scholars of the men succumbed to the norms, customs and traditions has ended its time, حتى لا يتوهم البعض انها من التقاليد والاعراف السابقة this is based on the texts of the legitimacy of arguing ولكنها تعتمد على النصوص الشرعية , where benefit all religious texts contained in the Qur'an and Sunnah من القران والسنة that "divorce" the right of men without women the agreement, الطلاق من حق الرجال و لاتملكه النساء which appears
rom a review of the provisions of the Divorce in the wall "cow, the parties, the سورة البقرة divorce, all of which address the couples without women, in Sura came verse and divorced regards their three menstrual periods} (Al-Baqarah: 238) سورة البقرة " divorced "are here to build for effect and collects feminine Salem: wives, not husbands indication that the divorce Situated of men over women, not women to men, and came verses that followed this verse addresses only men without women هذه الايات جاءت كلمة الرجل ولم تاتي كلمة النساء in the verse is not permissible for you to take your ..} {the divorced} {If women are divorced} In Al-Ahzab: سورة الاحزاب verse O ye who believe! When believing women and then taking the wife of Talegtamohn before Tmsuhen ...} (parties: 49}, as well as in Surat divorce {O Prophet, if divorced women}
What is your attitude towards these Muslim scholars ???ما هو موقفك من هذه المذاهب الاسلامية ؟؟؟
Do you understand the Koran more than those ???هل انت تفهم القران اكثر منهم
They meet and agree that divorce only the right manانهم يجتمعون ويتفقون على ان الطلاق من حق الرجال فقط
Muslim scholars and explain the reasons for this distinctionوالمذاهب الاسلامية تقدم الشرح واسباب هذا الاتجاه
So why try to hide these facts from the esteemed members of our forum ?????اذن لماذا لاتقدم هذه الحقائق الى اعضاء المنتدى حتى يتعلمون منك

Now I understand :D

Thank you :)

mahasn ebn sawresho

Beautiful
So you have to give us that believe in the word of God as it is
And not, as you want to be
The word of God in the Koran said men have the right to divorce
And not in the Word of God that women have this right
It will be able to put the word of women with men until the text becomes true as you think ???