• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do we like people listening to us?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Ah, so am I. :D
well i already stroked your ego today.. so what do you think i have learned? what do you think i have taught? what have you learned from me?> what do you think others might have learned from me and you and zabomafo

Orias

Left Hand Path
You did?

Like I said, I don't know what you learn, thats for you :D

And what you teach is for me :D

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
You did?

Like I said, I don't know what you learn, thats for you :D

And what you teach is for me :D
i think its all meant to be shared.
but the actuality of what was learned and not learned and was taught is mute. thats not the actual point.
bah your just trolling me now:sad4:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Well, as some of us know, there are some women who like to be slapped in the face by that private member of Shlong Long Dong - magician and martial artist.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Orias, after the ONA thread I'm much more on your side.

jasonwill2

Or do we have to spew a bunch of flipping nonsense so the mods close down threads saying "for usual reasons", its pathetic damn it.

Keep your mind open, like we have been preaching, and make jokes about the real jokes, not people that are genuinely trying to discover something. This isn't your friggen "DIR", its for EVERYONE (who posts reasonably and within the rules), if you don't like then pull your thumb out of your bum and check the temperature. If you find yourself spewing criticisms only meant to be understood by you then damn it shut the hell up and understand the meaning of "TWO WAY" street, I shouldn't have to see "I'm reporting you, because you hurt my feelings" and "this is a joke because it was created to deceive people", no f-ing ****, let those who want to be deceived be deceived, we aren't here to deceive others and we surely aren't here so we can deceive ourselves!

Outrageous, these people weren't even given a chance to reply in their own thread before this mob of ours decimated it. Mods checks these DIRS regularly, there is no need for "reporting", its not like they are holding a damn gun to our head or they are trying to sell us a vacuum cleaner!

Gah!

More so when the OP is a person, who by definition, should have that as their home DIR anyways.

What's LaVey's rule? "When in another's lair, show respect or do not go there"? Good rule, which applies both to the owners of a DIR as well as this forum as a whole. Much like the laws of our country, the law is not going to care how you feel about their rules, if you break them you are going to suffer the consequences. A great example would be marijuana. Does it seem a silly thing to be illegal? Personally I think so. However, if I were to smoke marijuana I would do so knowing that it is illegal, and if caught I deserve their ridiculous punishments.

But the persons in question were Theistic Luciferians... at that this applies to the forum rules in general.

Ironically it is our individuality which has somehow brought us here together. I think we get along because we realise off the bat that we're not going to agree on everything. Disputes happen, but it shouldn't have turned into what it did.

I agree, what happened in the Luciferian DIR was insane, and historically we have always gotten along in the LHP SO MUCH MORE than the rest of the forums.

Orias, after the ONA thread I'm much more on your side.

Maybe you shouldn't of kept violating the rules. The questions were okay, but then you started interjecting your own perceptions into a Theistic Satanism DIR topic. The topic wasn't actually about the ONA anyway, I was asking what people who read the book thought of THE BOOK, not the group. Only Mindmaster gave an answer inline with the intent of the topic.

Premium Member
Maybe you shouldn't of kept violating the rules. The questions were okay, but then you started interjecting your own perceptions into a Theistic Satanism DIR topic. The topic wasn't actually about the ONA anyway, I was asking what people who read the book thought of THE BOOK, not the group. Only Mindmaster gave an answer inline with the intent of the topic.

I didn't violate a single rule. I asked questions, I presented some facts that wete unrelated to Theistic Satanism and didn't contradict that line of belief, and I stated that there is evidence suggesting that the ONA is pseudo-satanic. Either way, there is a difference between saying "evidence suggest this and these philosophies are not compatible" than taunting and questioning a religious belief. Besides, the evidence that they are pseudo-satanic came from Satanists, not just something I said because I "dislike" them.

Last edited by a moderator:

jasonwill2

I didn't violate a single rule. I asked questions, I presented some facts that wete unrelated to Theistic Satanism and didn't contradict that line of belief, and I stated that there is evidence suggesting that the ONA is pseudo-satanic. Either way, there is a difference between saying "evidence suggest this and these philosophies are not compatible" than taunting and questioning a religious belief. Besides, the evidence that they are pseudo-satanic came from Satanists, not just something I said because I "dislike" them.

ONA are self-described Theistic Satanists who say that LaVeyan Satanism is a "watered down philosophy". Perhaps you should spend more time reading their literature then reading sources talking about them, I see no reason they are not Satanists, only reasons that Anton Long is off his rockers. Doesn't mean he's not a Satanist though.

Premium Member
ONA are self-described Theistic Satanists who say that LaVeyan Satanism is a "watered down philosophy". Perhaps you should spend more time reading their literature then reading sources talking about them, I see no reason they are not Satanists, only reasons that Anton Long is off his rockers. Doesn't mean he's not a Satanist though.

Haha, perhaps off his rocker is fair enough. I have read their literature, but relying only on that is circular reasonin. Saying they are Satanists because they said so means nothing, you have to look at the other sources. I also read what Mindmaster posted and was intrigued while disturbed. However, there is much evidence that their "Satanism" is simply an attention getter. The fact that they support Fascism seems like they cannot possibly be LHP at all.

InfidelRiot

I see that even satanist argue over what should be believed and interpreted as factual. Good think I'm an atheist.

jasonwill2

Haha, perhaps off his rocker is fair enough. I have read their literature, but relying only on that is circular reasonin. Saying they are Satanists because they said so means nothing, you have to look at the other sources. I also read what Mindmaster posted and was intrigued while disturbed. However, there is much evidence that their "Satanism" is simply an attention getter. The fact that they support Fascism seems like they cannot possibly be LHP at all.

No, they are anarchists but don't mind facism mixed in. I do not support either political view, but I also don't think saying they are not Satanists simply because they do not fit your definition is a fair statement.

I see that even satanist argue over what should be believed and interpreted as factual. Good think I'm an atheist.

He's not a Satanist though. In some dark corners there are those Satanists who complain and such, specifically Symbolic vs. CoS vs. ToS. vs. CoS vs. general theists vs. general theists

Premium Member
No, they are anarchists but don't mind facism mixed in. I do not support either political view, but I also don't think saying they are not Satanists simply because they do not fit your definition is a fair statement.

Would you please explain how anarchism and fascism can mix at all? Can you also please not give me the credit for the LHP being based on the foundation of individuality? I'm flattered, but that was not me or my definition.

Premium Member
Infidelriot, I am not a Satanist and this is just how Jason and I show our love for each other, right Jason? <3