• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do supernatural movies take away from the spiritual message of Abrahamic faiths?

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher
Actually you'd have to demonstrate that they are not. There's just as much verifiable evidence for angels are there is for magical unicorns. Now if I claim that magical unicorns are REAL then it's up to me to provide the evidence to support my claim. It's NOT up to you to provide evidence that magical unicorns are fictional. That would be silly.

I'm not postulating anything. You say they're fictional I asked how? You say because there is no proof, I said well there is no proof of multiple universes but there are still people that believe it may exist.

QuestioningMind

I'm not postulating anything. You say they're fictional I asked how? You say because there is no proof, I said well there is no proof of multiple universes but there are still people that believe it may exist.

People who believe in multiple universes without evidence are just as silly. Why would anyone believe anything without verifiable evidence?