• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do societies sometimes "quarentine" the healthy.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
You're not scared of me. You're scared to answer the questions.

Good-Ole-Rebel
I might be afraid of you. You are exhibiting symptoms that could escalate. I have no idea who you are. Maybe you are a skilled IT professional that can track down where I live.

I urge you to get help before this all escalates and someone gets hurt.

Good-Ole-Rebel

I answered your questions. I have answered them more than once. Others have answered them.

What exactly are you talking about? I have not offered you advice. I have not made commitments that I am unwilling to complete. Nothing like that has happened here. You, on the other hand, have had your whining and selfishness explained to you numerous times and are lashing out rather than admit your failings.

If you would admit them to yourself, you would be taking the first steps to healing. If you do not want my help, then find someone here that you will accept and talk with them. Were you abused when you were younger? Often that is the case for people that lash out at others.

You seem to be spinning out of control. Is there someone you can call or talk to near you? Perhaps an emergency number.

Just answer the questions.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Good-Ole-Rebel

I have answered them. You have already been shown not to know who you are talking to on here. You completely confused me with another poster entirely on several occasions. It is well known that confusion like that can arise in people under great stress. You seem like you are under great stress. Confusion. Lashing out at others. Fixation on some trivial point. Demands for something that has already been presented. Classic symptoms. I urge you to get help. I am praying for you.

I'm not interested in your prayers. Just answer the questions.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Just answer the questions.

Good-Ole-Rebel
I think I am only making you more angry and afraid. I think you should end this and seek help. Clearly the anxiety that is currently gripping the country due to the pandemic is more than you can handle. I recommend a professional that is trained and experienced at problems like you appear to have.

Good-Ole-Rebel

I think I am only making you more angry and afraid. I think you should end this and seek help. Clearly the anxiety that is currently gripping the country due to the pandemic is more than you can handle. I recommend a professional that is trained and experienced at problems like you appear to have.

No, you are just continuing to hide from answering the questions in post (90). No big deal. As I said, if your scared, say your scared.

Good-Ole-Rebel

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
No, you are just continuing to hide from answering the questions in post (90). No big deal. As I said, if your scared, say your scared.

Good-Ole-Rebel
Why would I lie about being afraid of you? As a Christian, I am prohibited from lying. Since you are not a Christian, I guess you are unfamiliar with that.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
post (89) It is my post to you with the questions.

Good-
Are you sure? What were the questions again so that I know what I am looking for. You keep sending me to posts by other people. The stress of all this certainly appears to be effecting you severely.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Again, your opinion, assumptions, mistakes, mean nothing to me.

Good-Ole-Rebel
Are you sure I am even the person you wanted answers from? I mean, you have been confused a lot on here. Perhaps it was another poster? There have been several. You really seem to be agitated by posts from @Polymath257. I think he answered your questions too though. I have never heard that confusion is contagious, but you are making a valiant effort to spread it around. I have no idea what it is you want. I suspect that it would take someone trained in a different field to make that determination.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member

Good-Ole-Rebel
There are no questions at post 90 for me to answer. In fact, I agree with the content of that post.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
And how are you going to know? Testing?
Yes.

Quarantine?
If necessary.

Guess what. A day after I get the test, or a day after I get out of quarantine, I may have the virus. What now?
Well, we would have limited the time you were infectious and able to spread to others. Weekly testing would definitely limit the risks involved considerably. But you are correct,a single test will not be enough if you can still interact with people who are carriers.