• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do liberals and atheists honestly think Hitler represents Christianity?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ah......... the post which you refer to, responding directly to your own post, was not a rant, neither did it include a strawman within, because the post referred to Hitler, and any militant extremist atheists who might be blinded by their beliefs. You're not one of those, are you? :)

Nor did it contest your post......... rather, I sided with it!
If you curb your posts' ardent momentum of aggression you will pick up on the parts where we agree, even slightly, about something. :)

I think that you could benefit from reading up about what a strawman proposal is.

You have a good day, now.
You showed a rather strange way of doing so. And since it has the same false accusations that you are so find of it still qualified as being a strawman argument.

tas8831

Surely Hitler did ride many and any horses that would lift him up to power.
Once there he could discard them.

I expect that you can think of a few others who have ridden to power thus, not just one person...?
Oh, certainly, but old Adolf is the punching bag du jour.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Surely Hitler did ride many and any horses that would lift him up to power.
Once there he could discard them.

I expect that you can think of a few others who have ridden to power thus, not just one person...?
Funny how you do acknowledge that Hitler's rise to power was completely dependent on support from various aspects of the Christian establishment, but you characterize that establishment as a bunch of dumb animals who didn't know any better.

...but it is refreshing to hear you concede that Hitler really did "ride" support from Christians.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Funny how you do acknowledge that Hitler's rise to power was completely dependent on support from various aspects of the Christian establishment, but you characterize that establishment as a bunch of dumb animals who didn't know any better.

...but it is refreshing to hear you concede that Hitler really did "ride" support from Christians.
Hey!
You finished with me on this thread.