• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do I resemble an Antichrist in your opinion?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So, here's my desires for earth. What if I obtained them? Would I resemble the Antichrist?
u5e4hz27eyj21 (1).png

Keep in mind I accept Jesus as Lord and savior and believe in the Resurrection, but I seek a Dogmaless Scriptureless Religion like Ultranationalist patriotic State Shinto to be the one world Religion that binds all Religions together into unity like rods bound together into a strong unbreakable Fasces (symbol of Roman authority presently used by the knights of Columbus in the Catholic church and even found in government buildings here in America.)

Without Dogma, Scripture, or founder, and being extremely patriotic and calling the chief priest by the title "Emperor", I think Shinto is the perfect one-world Religion because it is compatible with Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Polytheism, and any major Religion I can think of.

So Shinto could bring all Religions into an alliance, common ground, and be a common bond that fastens them together to create supernatural thermonuclear power and spiritual warfare to fight a common enemy (secularism and communism) for where there is unity there is power.
Figure_15_02_01 (1).jpg

I believe every nation should have State-Shinto, their own version where all their heroes who built and sacrificed for the nation are enshrined with a priesthood that staffs the shrines and burns incense and makes offerings with traditions unique to each nation and culture.

I believe each nation should have a Yasukuni Shrine where there is a " book of souls" where the names and birthdays of every soldier without exception who dies for the nation is written and placed in a Honden (room of a shrine or building reserved only for enshrined Kami to dwell) inside of a grand shrine, Temple, or " home of the spirits (Kami) of the war dead."

(As a fanatical Shinto, Yasukuni Shrine has become my mecca and I pray often and fervently to and for the soldiers enshrined there to become mighty successful warrior Samurai brotherhood or whatever Spirit entities they desire to be, I pray their dreams come true and that in the spirit realm, the soldiers of Yasukuni would police the globe.)

Each Nation respects the sovereignty of all Nations and learns from their unique form of State Shinto traditions ultimately decided by each countries " Emperor" for the Emperor of Japan is the chief Shinto priest. I call him the Shinto Pope and the Emperor of Japan has the oldest unbreakable chain of monarchs or dynasty on earth, (600 years older than the Catholic Papacy).

I don't like open borders as it is being done in the European Union, and I hate to think of myself as a Globalist , because many of them have an antichristian agenda.

I do seek one-world government though and believe Jesus Christ and Yahweh seek one-world government as well as one world Religion. Does that make me a Globalist? If so, guilty.

I've been accused of being Jewish multiple times and keep an Israeli flag so who knows.

Government hasn't traditionally involved the Theology of the female body, but it's a new time, a new covenant. The heavenly maidens have beauty not found on Google images and they are forever youthful.

That is extremely powerful. I want them to rule heaven as absolute monarchs of a Holy Roman Empire Theocracy, that even God obeys. That is tyranny technically but doesn't involve violence.

The only exception to the non violence "My government is peaceful" statement is I would have tranquilizer guns with darts
image_6443.gif

Sexy women would police the globe and wear the full armor of Spiderman, the thong of Truth girding their loins, the breastplate (wonder bra) :p of righteosness, the M-16 of the Spirit,
179886.gif
the bullet proof vest of faith. The armor and sword of God found in the Bible is outdated. We need a new covenant.
tenor (1).gif

Darts with some pleasant harmless chemical would knock out those who seek to cause division, both demons and criminal political opponents.

The prisoners would be taken to rehabilitation camps where there is no torture, good healthcare, and in hell demons and damned souls would have big screen TV's, laughing gas, intoxicants, visits from comfort women and comedian's, so that damned souls and devils could have perfect bliss and hysterical laughter, but be incapacitated in their ability to harm anyone in my Empire or cause division and confusion.

So, with what you know of me, if I were in control, do my views resemble the views of an Antichrist? I don't want to hurt anyone. I want everyone euphoric, ecstatic, entertained, delighted, and orgasmic for ever, including my enemies.

Last edited:

exchemist

Veteran Member
So, here's my desires for earth. What if I obtained them? Would I resemble the Antichrist?
View attachment 45056
Keep in mind I accept Jesus as Lord and savior and believe in the Resurrection, but I seek a Dogmaless Scriptureless Religion like Ultranationalist patriotic State Shinto to be the one world Religion that binds all Religions together into unity like rods bound together into a strong unbreakable Fasces (symbol of Roman authority presently used by the knights of Columbus in the Catholic church and even found in government buildings here in America.)

Without Dogma, Scripture, or founder, and being extremely patriotic and calling the chief priest by the title "Emperor", I think Shinto is the perfect one-world Religion because it is compatible with Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Polytheism, and any major Religion I can think of.

So Shinto could bring all Religions into an alliance, common ground, and be a common bond that fastens them together to create supernatural thermonuclear power and spiritual warfare to fight a common enemy (secularism and communism) for where there is unity there is power.
View attachment 45057

I believe every nation should have State-Shinto, their own version where all their heroes who built and sacrificed for the nation are enshrined with a priesthood that staffs the shrines and burns incense and makes offerings with traditions unique to each nation and culture.

I believe each nation should have a Yasukuni Shrine where there is a " book of souls" where the names and birthdays of every soldier without exception who dies for the nation is written and placed in a Honden (room of a shrine or building reserved only for enshrined Kami to dwell) inside of a grand shrine, Temple, or " home of the spirits (Kami) of the war dead."

(As a fanatical Shinto, Yasukuni Shrine has become my mecca and I pray often and fervently to and for the soldiers enshrined there to become mighty successful warrior Samurai brotherhood or whatever Spirit entities they desire to be, I pray their dreams come true and that in the spirit realm, the soldiers of Yasukuni would police the globe.)

Each Nation respects the sovereignty of all Nations and learns from their unique form of State Shinto traditions ultimately decided by each countries " Emperor" for the Emperor of Japan is the chief Shinto priest. I call him the Shinto Pope and the Emperor of Japan has the oldest unbreakable chain of monarchs or dynasty on earth, (600 years older than the Catholic Papacy).

I don't like open borders as it is being done in the European Union, and I hate to think of myself as a Globalist , because many of them have an antichristian agenda.

I do seek one-world government though and believe Jesus Christ and Yahweh seek one-world government as well as one world Religion. Does that make me a Globalist? If so, guilty.

I've been accused of being Jewish multiple times and keep an Israeli flag so who knows.

Government hasn't traditionally involved the Theology of the female body, but it's a new time, a new covenant. The heavenly maidens have beauty not found on Google images and they are forever youthful.

That is extremely powerful. I want them to rule heaven as absolute monarchs of a Holy Roman Empire Theocracy, that even God obeys. That is tyranny technically but doesn't involve violence.

The only exception to the non violence "My government is peaceful" statement is I would have tranquilizer guns with dartsView attachment 45053

Sexy women would police the globe and wear the full armor of Spiderman, the thong of Truth girding their loins, the breastplate (wonder bra) :p of righteosness, the M-16 of the Spirit, View attachment 45055 the bullet proof vest of faith. The armor and sword of God found in the Bible is outdated. We need a new covenant.
View attachment 45054
Darts with some pleasant harmless chemical would knock out those who seek to cause division, both demons and criminal political opponents.

The prisoners would be taken to rehabilitation camps where there is no torture, good healthcare, and in hell demons and damned souls would have big screen TV's, laughing gas, intoxicants, visits from comfort women and comedian's, so that damned souls and devils could have perfect bliss and hysterical laughter, but be incapacitated in their ability to harm anyone in my Empire or cause division and confusion.

So, with what you know of me, if I were in control, do my views resemble the views of an Antichrist? I don't want to hurt anyone. I want everyone euphoric, ecstatic, entertained, delighted, and orgasmic for ever, including my enemies.

..[click]....

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Before you could be an antiChrist, you'd have to be in charge of something big and have a lot of power, I think.

But your methods of rule wouldn't necessarily tip alarm bells with me as we need reform in the world. Maybe not this much reform this soon, but...

To be an antiChrist, I just think you have to be a really evil person. Someone bent on deceiving on purpose, narcissistic and doesn't work on themselves...

I can't think of anyone on RF like that.

SeekerOnThePath

On a mountain between Nietzsche and Islam

Yes, that would make you globalist, but not antichrist.
It'd just make you a Christian (a believer in the One-Church) a more sincere one.

As Paul says in Colossians 1:

"and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.....And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy."

Spiderman

Veteran Member
[
That would not be a dogmaless religion.

It is, because in Shinto, if you believe in any Doctrine or interpretation of a text, you never force it on others, no written word is guaranteed to be without error, so none of my or any Shinto members personal convictions are infallible.

Therefore, Shinto is compatible with every Religion. If you want to be a good Shinto Jew, be a good Jew. If you want to be a good Shinto Christian, be a good Shinto Christian.

Jesus, the Father, the Holy Spirit, would all be Kami (spirits). But Shinto adherent would say, "don't force those beliefs on others because you don't know they are without error. All are free to choose to believe in whatever text they adhere to.

Scripture and Dogma distract you from devotion to Kami, cause division, cause arguments, and cause scandal and fear"

night912

[

It is, because in Shinto, if you believe in any Doctrine or interpretation of a text, you never force it on others, no written word is guaranteed to be without error, so none of my or any Shinto members personal convictions are infallible.

Therefore, Shinto is compatible with every Religion. If you want to be a good Shinto Jew, be a good Jew. If you want to be a good Shinto Christian, be a good Shinto Christian.

Jesus, the Father, the Holy Spirit, would all be Kami (spirits). But Shinto adherent would say, "don't force those beliefs on others because you don't know they are without error. All are free to choose to believe in whatever text they adhere to.

Scripture and Dogma distract you from devotion to Kami, cause division, cause arguments, and cause scandal and fear"
If this is what you mean by Shinto, then it is not a "religion" if that word is being used in comparison to christianity, Islam, buddhism, Hinduism etc. But state shinto is dogmatic. And if each nation has its own, then there will be problems among nations. State shinto in that sense, would hold each their own above the other, resulting in incapable of each other, especially if one wants a global religion and/or government.

... Shinto is the perfect one-world Religion because it is compatible with Christianity, Islam, Judaism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Polytheism, and any major Religion I can think of....

Most of those are not compatible with Bible, so Shinto can’t really connect them.

And about antichrist, Bible defines it like this:

...every spirit who doesn't confess that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God, and this is the spirit of the antichrist, of whom you have heard that it comes. Now it is in the world already.
1 John 4:3