• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do i dare living out my Furry this year....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Speaking about furries, do you know the nefarious source of the furry movement? It was Jay Ward's cartoons such as this one:

And of course Disney is to blame as well.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Speaking about furries, do you know the nefarious source of the furry movement? It was Jay Ward's cartoons such as this one:

And of course Disney is to blame as well.
I just recently started looking in to the history:) it is facinating.
Unfortunately furries/furry has gotten a "sexual lable" stuck on them, but only a few did go that way. I am not one of those furries :)

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Yes, i have a furry within me and it becomes clear that at one point it will come out, to live in the costume....why should I be ashamed of having a furry interest :confused:

It is not a sexual thing
It is not a fetish
It is not a sickness or mental problem

Furry lead to being icognito in public, it is freedom of expression.

As of today I dont have my furry costume....but when it happens i will be like the furry on the photo i adding :)

(And yes you can ask me questions)
As long as it’s not a Gremlin!
Lol

(The puppy’s cute!)

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
It is not a sexual thing
It is not a fetish
It is not a sickness or mental problem
I recently encountered the phrase "Fetish disavowel" and have not quite gotten the proper understanding.

I heard of a joke which supposedly illustrated fetish disavowal. It was from the book Ninotchka by Ernst Lubitsch:
Customer: "I'd like coffee without the cream, please."
Waiter in poverty stricken restaurant: "I'm sorry sir we only have milk, not cream. May I please bring you coffee without milk?"​

According to the information I can obtain: "fetish disavowel is when you know a fact but try to create a distance from this fact through your fetish such that you don't have to face your fact seriously." But then what is a fetish? Which kind of fetish?

Fetish - Wikipedia

How do I distinguish ideological disavowal from fetishistic disavowal?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I recently encountered the phrase "Fetish disavowel" and have not quite gotten the proper understanding.

I heard of a joke which supposedly illustrated fetish disavowal. It was from the book Ninotchka by Ernst Lubitsch:
Customer: "I'd like coffee without the cream, please."
Waiter in poverty stricken restaurant: "I'm sorry sir we only have milk, not cream. May I please bring you coffee without milk?"​

According to the information I can obtain: "fetish disavowel is when you know a fact but try to create a distance from this fact through your fetish such that you don't have to face your fact seriously." But then what is a fetish? Which kind of fetish?

Fetish - Wikipedia

How do I distinguish ideological disavowal from fetishistic disavowal?
Ehhmmmm WUT :confused:

Viker

Häxan
LOLOLOL MEOW!

Screenshot_20220129-050449.png