• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do good angels look scary?

Frank Goad

I ask this because.In some parts of the bible.When God sends someone an angel.The angel sometimes says don't be afraid.:)

Last edited:

Altfish

Veteran Member
I ask this because.In some parts of the bible.When God ends someone an angel.The angel sometimes says don't be afraid.:)
Grief, I'd be afraid if all of a sudden someone/thing flew out of the sky and started talking. I'd start looking at what I'm drinking.

demons appear in dreams to cause others to turn to god. No demon in dream has ever hurt but only scare. Think..demons are here where we are at evil. we know many who hurt others and kill and cause suffering right here now. No dream demon ever hurt anyone but caused them to turn to god. This tree here has evil and good and the other tree is life where love goes. Try love and no sin so you do not fear the demon that will turn into an angel that we thought of with false thoughts in ourselves. the other tree is eternal life and no demons come from there but are right here where we see them act as god falsely. [de mon-day tries to be god their way from sunday]