• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do crows introduce themselves?

Well, time for a status report and review of this Religious Forum.

A generally friendly place, with only a smattering of the usual gratuitous passive-aggression.
As forums go, it gets an 'A'.
Scarcely an insult, and of those, none that could not be summarily dismissed.
Only two people, thus far, have decided to ignore me.
I know this, because they were gracious enough to advise me of it.

Yes. I recommend this place.

A big thank you to all concerned.

On second thoughts...
One forum is pretty much like any other, with the current exception of my own.
The campers camp out awaiting fresh meat, and suddenly explode into a feeding frenzy.
For a brief moment, it was refreshing, and fun.
Now it's not.
I'm gone.

Best wishes:
crow.

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
The campers camp out awaiting fresh meat, and suddenly explode into a feeding frenzy.

I feel it's a low blow for me to quote yourself as a reply to your own post, but i feel it has to be done.

Hating isn't my thing, but it would appear to be yours.
In fact, I reliably expose people for what they are, every time I have dealings with them.
I don't do this by design, it happens, unprompted, all by itself.
Just watch: every time somebody mounts an attack on me, by accusing me of certain failings, if you investigate, you will unerringly discover that those accusers are, in fact, describing their own behaviors.
This seems to be a law of human character. I am an unwitting catalyst in the process. I'd rather not be, but there it is.
Buddhists speak of this mirroring effect of advanced beings, reflecting back to accusers the very behavior they accuse others of.
It is mysterious.

Thankfully, the good outnumber the bad. But the bad make far more noise than the good. That's humans for you.

You feel the forum is the problem. I would LIKE to try to tell you that you should at least consider the following: maybe it wasn't. Maybe you were being judgmental... And people didn't like it.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
On second thoughts...
One forum is pretty much like any other, with the current exception of my own.
For a brief moment, it was refreshing, and fun.
Now it's not.
I'm gone.

Best wishes:
crow.
Now I suppose I can tell you what I saw. A dead crow. @crowfeather you say only owls can get a crow. A car can too.

Last week there was something black in the road which I could not identify. I thought it might have been something killed, but it looked like it also might be a piece of someone's clothing.
I am trying to remember who I was riding with who told me what it really was. It was a crow. After being told what it was, I could see it. It was someone who thought of luck because he said it was "bad luck" and now I remember who it was. It was Owen.

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
Could simply stay out of the debate forums, if your skin is not thick enough for them. There are plenty of discussion forums at this site.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I am going to tell you what "just like that" means. The reason that I will is because sometimes I think I should bump the next person on the Notable Members list. It is not because I want to be notable. It is because it is a numbers game. I play numbers games.

I imagine that what you said is what he was talking about. OK?

You're hitting him with your words. Why do you do that?

I think that if he doesn't like word missiles means he has thin skin isn't right.
I think it means that he would rather spend his time doing something worthwhile.

Do you know what I mean?

Jeremiahcp

Well-Known Jerk
You go into a debate forum people are going to debate you, and it is not always going to be sunshine, rainbows and puppy farts. That is just the nature of the place and if that is not your cup of tea, then don't go to the debate forums, utilize the many discussion forums this place has.

To be honest the debate forums around here are not that bad. They are kind of mild, and at some point "being an adult" means not getting upset over what some random nobody says on the Internet.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You go into a debate forum people are going to debate you, and it is not always going to be sunshine, rainbows and puppy farts. That is just the nature of the place and if that is not your cup of tea, then don't go to the debate forums, utilize the many discussion forums this place has.

To be honest the debate forums around here are not that bad. They are kind of mild, and at some point "being an adult" means not getting upset over what some random nobody says on the Internet.
When someone new comes on the initiation starts. An initiation isn't a debate. FYI