• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do Christians and Muslims go to the same Heaven?

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
There is one God...one true faith....and one path to everlasting life....just one.

Many people are going to be disappointed when their expectations are not met. They will realise that they put their trust in the wrong God and the wrong faith.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Some Christians and Muslims claim that the Christian god and Allah are the same god. Considering that some Muslims are treating some Christians rather badly, Growing Trend in Mideast: Muslims Beheading Christians | United with Israel, the question for debate is: Are there separate Heavens, do these Christians and Muslims get separate areas in the same Heaven or do they mingle? If so, might that not create some tension?

Id assume because Allah as somewhat different expectations of practice and worship than God, His place and ways of punishment would differ too. It wouldnt make sense thst it would be the same. In the Bible, only christians who believe in Christ: (collective word for belief in crucifying ones sense, being being born again to follow Christ, to say you want Jesus to be your Lord and savior,nas a result the belief in your resurrection back to God. Im not sure Muslims have that, at least not in that way.

So, I would assume they dont go to the same heaven.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
There is one God...one true faith....and one path to everlasting life....just one.

Many people are going to be disappointed when their expectations are not met. They will realise that they put their trust in the wrong God and the wrong faith.

(Devil's advocate) Not true.

ArtieE

Id assume because Allah as somewhat different expectations of practice and worship than God, His place and ways of punishment would differ too. It wouldnt make sense thst it would be the same. In the Bible, only christians who believe in Christ: (collective word for belief in crucifying ones sense, being being born again to follow Christ, to say you want Jesus to be your Lord and savior,nas a result the belief in your resurrection back to God. Im not sure Muslims have that, at least not in that way.

So, I would assume they dont go to the same heaven.
So if we have two different gods with different heavens which one of them actually created the universe?

ArtieE

So you are saying the Christian god and Allah isn't the same god?

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
Some Christians and Muslims claim that the Christian god and Allah are the same god.
That's because Islam claims that.

Muslims insist that the Christian revelation has been distorted, and that what Jesus taught was in fact Islam. Christians reject that claim and do not accept the Qur'an as being from God. The question of whether or not we have the 'same god' is unintelligible.

Basically it's a silly question because Christianity makes no claims about Islam, but Islam makes claims about Christianity.

The religions are mutually exclusive, one party must be wrong. How the mistaken will be judged is a question of your own faith.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Actually how the mistaken are judged is entirely up to God/Allah, your opinion on the matter has absolutely nothing to do with it, its not your decision to make, and not your position to judge.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
Some Christians and Muslims claim that the Christian god and Allah are the same god. Considering that some Muslims are treating some Christians rather badly, Growing Trend in Mideast: Muslims Beheading Christians | United with Israel, the question for debate is: Are there separate Heavens, do these Christians and Muslims get separate areas in the same Heaven or do they mingle? If so, might that not create some tension?

who's to say that any of them go to heaven.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you.
"" Holy Quran:

" Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve."
[2:63]

Islam is pinnacle of evolution of religions, all previous true religions are acknowledged by Islam.

Those pious people of Book, to whom message of Islam is not well reached and they practice the true part of their religion, they are blessed. This blessing may lead them to Islam one day.

Holy Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) is for all world and all humanity and Islam's God is Lord of all worlds and all humanity.""

#2 @ Salvation in Islam: Does Islam condemn all non Muslims to Hell? | ReligiousForums.com

What is happening in Middle east is not even 'h' of humanity !!

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
It will be dangerous to send pious Christians and pious Muslims to the same heaven. It will become hell or worse. :)

if the christian people accept tawhid & they reject trinity................yes they will go to jannah (islamic heaven)

true meaning of islam are submission to one God....

all sabian,christian,judaism,muslim & all human/jinn who accept Tawhid/God Is One & they reject atheist/polytheist/trinity even they never heard about islam will enter paradise

Those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. (Holy Quran 2.62)

Ubadah bin As-Samit (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam) said, "He who bears witness that there is no true god except Allah, alone having no partner with Him, that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, that `Isa (Jesus) is His slave and Messenger and he (Jesus) is His Word which He communicated to Maryam (Mary) and His spirit which He sent to her, that Jannah is true and Hell is true; Allah will make him enter Jannah accepting whatever deeds he accomplished". [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

non-muslim people who never heard about islam but they accept Tawhid/God Is One.........will enter paradise.

Like abraham he found Tawhid is the truth & polytheist is wrong, when he still young & before he became prophet.

Al-Bukhaari (44) and Muslim (193) narrated from Anas that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah (No God except One True God & He is Allah SWT) and has in his heart goodness the weight of a grain of barley will be brought out of Hell, then whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah and has in his heart goodness the weight of a grain of wheat will be brought out of Hell, then whoever says Laa ilaaha ill-Allah and has in his heart goodness the weight of an atom (or a small ant) will be brought out of Hell.” (Sahih Hadith)

Non-muslim people who never heard about islam or received wrong version of islam & they are non-tawhid/non-monotheist people...will enter al-araf (border between hell & heaven). No happiness & No Suffering in al-araf.......very silent place

all children from muslim & non-muslim parent who died before reaching puberty........will enter jannah

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said: “Last night, two people came to me and woke me up and said, ‘Let’s go!’ So I set out with them, … We went on, and came to a well-flourished green garden with all kinds of spring colours, where there was a man who was so tall that I could hardly see his head in the sky. Around the man was the largest number of children I had ever seen. I said to my 2 companions: ‘Subhaan Allaah! Who they?’ … They said: ‘As for the tall man who was in the garden, that was Ibraaheem (عليه السلام). As for the children who were around him, those are all the children who died on a state of fitrah (natural disposition).'” One of the Muslims asked: “O Messenger of Allah, what about the children of the disbelievers (Non-Muslim)?” He said: “And the children of the disbelievers (Non-Muslim)” (Bukhari)

insha Allah SWT

ArtieE

Peace be on you.
"" Holy Quran:

" Surely, the Believers, and the Jews, and the Christians and the Sabians — whichever party from among these truly believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good deeds — shall have their reward with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, nor shall they grieve."[2:63]
So the Muslims who decapitate Christians and the Christians themselves go to the same Heaven?

ArtieE

if the christian people accept tawhid & they reject trinity................yes they will go to jannah (islamic heaven)
So there are different heavens for Christians and Muslims? Do the Christian people who don't reject trinity go to a different Heaven? Would you list the different Heavens and which people go where?

ArtieE

It will be dangerous to send pious Christians and pious Muslims to the same heaven. It will become hell or worse. :)
I am just trying to figure out how the one god God/Allah, or the two gods God and Allah working together will solve the logistics.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
So if we have two different gods with different heavens which one of them actually created the universe?
If I believed in God, that would be a hard decision. Both Gods have characteristics I disaprove of. Im happy that God IS life. That is more powerful. No heaven. Our spirits live on. Nothing created. Nothing disapears.

I dont know heaven from a Muslim view to make an intellegent answer. Id say heaven is the relationship I have by living or life/God today. I need nothing more.