• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do animals and humans end up in front of God when they die?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
No, Hinduism doesn’t believe in judgement; Hindus don’t believe God judges or punishes. So no, there’s no standing in front of God awaiting judgement, whether you’re a human or animal. And that, as far as I’m concerned makes more sense than believing we’re bad boys and girls waiting to get sent to our rooms... i.e. Hell.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I just quoted it. Sigh.
Nothing in these verses say that God plans to remake the world, sorry.

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

#34 Wildswanderer, Yesterday at 9:53 AM

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Nothing in these verses say that God plans to remake the world, sorry.

Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7 Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. 8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

#34 Wildswanderer, Yesterday at 9:53 AM
So when did the first earth already pass away?
And how are the unrighteous already separated when they live among us?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So when did the first earth already pass away?
And how are the unrighteous already separated when they live among us?
It passed away with the coming of Baha'u'llah in 1852 A.D.

The unrighteous started to separate from the righteous from that time on and they are continuing to be separated right now. That process will continue until all men are righteous and we have a new race or men.

New Race of Men

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So if everyone chose your religion this world is suddenly paradise?
You said these things are already true. I'm not seeing it.
It will be like a paradise eventually but it won't happen overnight. Nothing humans do ever happens suddenly. It took a long time for humans to become what they are so they won't suddenly all change and be different. Rather, it is a gradual process and some people change before others.

You won't see what is happening unless you look. They are already true within the Baha'i communities all over the world. A new race of men is slowly emerging.

New Race of Men

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
It will be like a paradise eventually but it won't happen overnight. Nothing humans do ever happens suddenly. It took a long time for humans to become what they are so they won't suddenly all change and be different. Rather, it is a gradual process and some people change before others.

You won't see what is happening unless you look. They are already true within the Baha'i communities all over the world. A new race of men is slowly emerging.

New Race of Men
Men in this world will never reach divine perfection. There doesn't exist one human that has.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Men in this world will never reach divine perfection. There doesn't exist one human that has.
I never claimed that men in this world will reach divine perfection. I only ever said that eventually there will be a new race of men which will be unlike any other race of men we have ever seen.