• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do all Muslims take the Prophecy regarding the Dajjal literally?

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
The reason I ask is because a Baha'i guy in another thread said it's not literal, but I'm pretty sure Muhammad spoke very literally of the anti-Christ, and he having only one eye.

Cordoba

The majority, yes

Details of the tribulations which will take place at the end are mentioned in Hadith

According to the authentic hadiths, when the Dajjal appears, there will be a lot of corruption on earth, and many tribulations

Bismillah

Submit
he having only one eye.
When someone says one eye that does not neccisitate some cyclops monster. For example
moshe_dayan.jpeg

Eyeball_610x530.png

As for the Dajjal yes they are taken to be literal and there are seven major signs that signify the coming of yawm ad din (judgment day)

Why do Muslims say that the Anti-Christ will be a Jew? How do you know that someone like Bush (Christian), the Pope (Catholic) or Khomeni (Muslim) wasn't the Anti-Christ?

Last edited:

Starsoul

Truth
There have been said to arrive around 30- or 40 Dajjals before the Arrival of the Biggest of them all.

Hasnt anyone heard Bush say " God came down to me and asked of me Himself to invade Iraq'. One wonders which God that was who never comes down to speak to the Pope or the Imam Masjid or a Rabbi, but to Bush , Yes he does!

What we believe is that, Satan is the Pawn of this Axis and he can find many ways to speak to people that he knows will abide by, exactly what he asks of them.

If Anyone has heard the slogan of the Army of the Gog Magog and also the scary slogans of the secret societies,( One of the secret societies that bush is a member of, Skulls and Bones, had a secret slogan of 3 Ds,)

Skull and Bones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 3Ds for Deception, Domination and Death. First step starts by when they decieve the world with careful lies,( who wants to know?) Secondly is to Dominate the world to gain access and control to all the resources( who doubts?) and thirdly when they see people rising against their deception and injustices, they(the army of Gog& MAgog) will Kill all those elements who choose not to side with them, hence Invading countries , based on unfounded, false statements, and then killing them, imposing wars ( does anyone doubt?) .

Things are going exactly as has been predicted in the Hadith Literature, And only Allah knows best.