• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do all animals go to Heaven?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
God draws the line at creatures with souls who were not created for destruction. So angels and some humans; that's all.
God did not create anyone for destruction. No soul is ever destroyed but their afterlife destinations do vary according to the free will choices they make in this life. We reap what we sow.

Axe Elf

Prophet
I do not know what will happen to animals, but ALL humans have souls which will continue to exist after the death of the physical body.

Yes, until those who were created for destruction are annihilated.

There is no such thing as saved vs. unsaved. People will end where wherever they were at the moment of death according to how near they are to God and how they lived their lives.

Atheists who led good lives can come to realize that God exists in the afterlife and advance from there. There will be angels who come to help them. Souls who want to remain in ignorance will remain in ignorance.

My best friends are atheists and they are also the ones who come to help me when I need help. Just because they do not see any evidence for God's existence they will not be punished. Christianity is such a cruel religion.

The Bible tells us differently, but I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

I don't suppose it would help to remind you that I'm a prophet?

Axe Elf

Prophet
God did not create anyone for destruction. No soul is ever destroyed but their afterlife destinations do vary according to the free will choices they make in this life. We reap what we sow.

Again, your position is at odds with scripture, and with this prophet.

Ce la vie...

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, until those who were created for destruction are annihilated.

The Bible tells us differently, but I guess we will have to agree to disagree.

I don't suppose it would help to remind you that I'm a prophet?
The Bible says a lot a of stuff....... The salient problem is that different people interpret the Bible differently and they all think that they alone have the correct interpretation, which is logically impossible since the interpretations contradict each other..... So who has been given the authority to interpret the Bible?

How do you know you are a prophet?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Again, your position is at odds with scripture, and with this prophet.

Ce la vie...
Nope, my position is only at odds with YOUR INTERPRETATION of scripture. You cannot be a Prophet because no more Prophets were to come until at least 2852 A.D. The last Prophet said that.

Axe Elf

Prophet
You cannot be a Prophet because no more Prophets were to come until at least 2852 A.D. The last Prophet said that.

The last prophet failed to inform this prophet--but then, that's not too surprising, since he would have to come after me if he wants to be the last prophet.

lostwanderingsoul

May I ask where the Bible says that humans do not go to heaven?

John 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
I believe that all souls go to the spiritual world after the physical body dies and go to one of the mansions which represent various levels of spiritual advancement. Which mansion they go to depends upon their spiritual condition at the time of death but they can advance over time and go to a higher level. The lower mansions would be akin to hell and the higher mansions would be akin to heaven and the angels are souls in heaven. The angels come down from heaven and try to help those on lower levels.
John 3:13 "no man hath ascended up to Heaven".

Bear Wild

Um, yes you did. See above.

God draws the line at creatures with souls who were not created for destruction. So angels and some humans; that's all.
Sorry I see that I did say rocks. Ok but they are a part of god creation. I would now want to go to a heaven that only had people, but I suspect from your perspective I would not be going anyway.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Us prophets.
You are absolutely right. Only Prophets who are Representatives of God have the authority to interpret the Bible and only They can comprehend its manifold wisdom:

“Know assuredly that just as thou firmly believest that the Word of God, exalted be His glory, endureth for ever, thou must, likewise, believe with undoubting faith that its meaning can never be exhausted. They who are its appointed interpreters, they whose hearts are the repositories of its secrets, are, however, the only ones who can comprehend its manifold wisdom. Whoso, while reading the Sacred Scriptures, is tempted to choose therefrom whatever may suit him with which to challenge the authority of the Representative of God among men, is, indeed, as one dead, though to outward seeming he may walk and converse with his neighbors, and share with them their food and their drink.”
Gleanings From the Writings of Bahá’u’lláh, pp. 175-176

Axe Elf

Prophet
I would now want to go to a heaven that only had people, but I suspect from your perspective I would not be going anyway.

I have no perspective on who has been created for salvation and who has been created for destruction; I am not the Creator.

Bear Wild

I have no perspective on who has been created for salvation and who has been created for destruction; I am not the Creator.
Yet you know what life will and will not go to heaven with such certainty. You seem to have a special relationship with the creator to have such certainty.

Axe Elf

Prophet
Yet you know what life will and will not go to heaven with such certainty. You seem to have a special relationship with the creator to have such certainty.

Yes, I think I mentioned before that I am a prophet. It's up there under my name, in any case.

I wouldn't think that the concept of saving one's soul--or even of needing a soul to be saved in the first place--would require the special understanding of a prophet; but then I'm often surprised at what non-prophets don't understand, because I don't really have anything to which I can compare my own experience.

Bear Wild

Yes, I think I mentioned before that I am a prophet. It's up there under my name, in any case.

I wouldn't think that the concept of saving one's soul--or even of needing a soul to be saved in the first place--would require the special understanding of a prophet; but then I'm often surprised at what non-prophets don't understand, because I don't really have anything to which I can compare my own experience.
How did you find out you are a prophet. Self appointed or direct communication with god?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
John 3:13 "no man hath ascended up to Heaven".
John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Interesting verse... This verse says that that not even the Son of man (who came down from heaven) ascended to heaven, so that means that Jesus did not ascend to heaven in the clouds as Christians believe. Nobody ascends up to heaven. All bodies die and after that their souls go to a spiritual world, which is comprised of many mansions, representing many different spheres which house those who are at various levels of spiritual development. The higher spiritual spheres can be considered heaven, the lowest sphere is hell.

The Son of man came down from heaven, which means he came from the heaven of the Will of God. His soul existed in heaven before His body was born into this world. His soul was sent by God to unite with His body and He was then born from the womb of Mary.

Axe Elf

Prophet
How did you find out you are a prophet. Self appointed or direct communication with god?

Similarly to how anyone discovers that they have an aptitude for anything, I would suspect--more like self-awareness. Once kids start doing arithmetic in school, some of them realize that they have an aptitude for the fluent application of mathematical principles that give other kids headaches. Once I started studying the Bible and other religions, I realized I had an aptitude for deeply understanding spiritual matters that seemed to only confuse others.