• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do Ahmadis reject any Hadith

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
If anyone could be of help (not naming anyone Rational Mind) I would appreciate getting some answers from the Ahmadi perspective on the Sahih Hadith books that the Sunni's accept as true and authentic.

Do Ahmadis have their own way of classifying hadith.
Is it dependent on who the transmitter is?
Do Ahmadis accept the Sahih books that Sunni's accept?

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
If anyone could be of help (not naming anyone Rational Mind) I would appreciate getting some answers from the Ahmadi perspective on the Sahih Hadith books that the Sunni's accept as true and authentic.

Do Ahmadis have their own way of classifying hadith.
It is generally the same. But it differs on the authority we give to the Quran over any Hadith. Will explain soon.

Is it dependent on who the transmitter is?
Yes

Do Ahmadis accept the Sahih books that Sunni's accept?
Yes

Union

Salam all. Let me ask it more concisely . If a hadith can be found in Bukhari which contradicts Quran , do you deem it still shahih?

Rational_Mind

Ahmadi Muslim
Salam all. Let me ask it more concisely . If a hadith can be found in Bukhari which contradicts Quran , do you deem it still shahih?

Absolutely not. In the link above it gives a simple test for authenticity, by comparing the Hadith to the Quran.