• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DnD morality chart

Soandso

Description: in Dungeons and Dragons, the character you create has a moral alignment you choose for this character. The chart looks something like this

DnD-Alignments.png

For a quick idea on these alignments, they can be summarized in terms of the kinds of behavior people exhibit when they are done using a shopping cart.

Lawful Good - places the cart into the station then lines them all up nicely like they are supposed to be
Lawful Neutral - tells a manager when they see someone not return the cart to the station like they are supposed to
Lawful Evil - places the cart into the station then locks the wheel of the first cart so the cart collector can't retreive them
Neutral Good - hands their empty cart to a person walking towards the store
True Neutral - places cart in the station. No fuss, no trouble
Neutral Evil - leaves the cart randomly in the parking lot. Who cares if others back into it?
Chaotic Good - takes nearby carts in the parking lot and puts them away into the station
Chaotic Neutral - steals cart
Chaotic Evil - takes cart and actively smashes it into people's cars

Now that that's cleared up, where do you see yourself on this chart? Guess where you think you fall, then take this quiz. It's 100% accurate, guaranteed

Moral Alignment Test

graph.png

"You are 30.8% good, 18.3% lawful, making you true neutral."

I guessed beforehand that I'd get True Neutral, and got True Neutral. I am dangerously close to crossing the border into Neutral Good territory, though

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It says lawful good. 60% good, 60% lawful.

I, however, leave that cart where ever I damned well please. (Even at Aldi, which means I forfeit my quarter.)

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Last time I took it I was neutral good, now I'm lawful good. Kind of interesting. I generally think of myself as becoming more moderate as time goes on. But this indicates differently.

Screenshot_20230122_095841.jpg

Soandso

graph.png

Neutral good, but just barely. I had expected to be chaotic, either good or neutral.

Yours is actually really close to where mine is. While yours is juust shy of being neutral, mine is juuust shy of being good

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

I, however, leave that cart where ever I damned well please. (Even at Aldi, which means I forfeit my quarter.)

Quater? Damn it's a euro in France and a pound in the UK

The Kilted Heathen

Crow FreyjasmaðR
True Neutral

True Neutral people believe in the ultimate balance of forces, and they refuse to see actions as either good or evil. True Neutral individuals do their best to avoid siding too strongly with any one force, whether that force is good or evil, lawful or chaotic. For this reason, True Neutral personalities sometimes find themselves drawn into rather peculiar alliances, friendships, and life paths. To a great extent, they side with the underdog, sometimes even changing sides as the previous loser becomes the winner. Such people often see good, evil, chaos, and laws as simply prejudices that lead to dangerous extremes. Like the Taoist masters of ancient China, they tend to believe that the universe functions best when the light and the dark, the yin and the yang, are in balance.

upload_2023-1-22_12-20-49.png

Now to pee in the pool: Per Alignments as written in 5th Edition, Thanos was Chaotic Good. So was Captain America.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Quater? Damn it's a euro in France and a pound in the UK

I imagine if turds like me keep leaving the carts about, they'll rise the price here, too.

Though, then they'd have to switch out all the cart mechanisms.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Seeing the very similar results above, I was compelled to test the quiz to see if it was broken. It's not...

upload_2023-1-22_13-28-23.png

I was actually able to take it right off the chart. :smilingimp:

ChristineM

Premium Member
I imagine if turds like me keep leaving the carts about, they'll rise the price here, too.

Though, then they'd have to switch out all the cart mechanisms.

It's always been those prices since they first began the idea

Most shops provide plastic tokens that do the same job as a coin.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

I always put my cart back unless there is someone immediately around who I offer the cart to. I have also been known to fix misaligned carts. :sweatsmile::facepalm: What a square lol!

ChristineM

Premium Member
I always put my cart back unless there is someone immediately around who I offer the cart to. I have also been known to fix misaligned carts. :sweatsmile::facepalm: What a square lol!

Maybe you could pop over here and fix the carts that keep pulling to the right.

I don't know why but it's never that that pull left