• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Divine revelation? or Demonic incantation?

I just got a voice in my head tell me a sentence that translated to 'all knowing fame achiever' from an anagram. From hebrew.

Some advice? I cant really say anymore but there's three separate meanings to this sentence that referred to somebody holy.

What scares me is that those same words could be used to describe an evil character too.

Im not sure how to deal with this one. Please advise.

Bob Dixon

>implying
Most likely, it's neither a divine revelation, nor a demonic incantation, but instead a perception originating in the mind.

If you wish, tell us more, and we'll help you out. Explain.

problem is bob, fear of spiritual reprisal.

Mate; there were 2 anagrams in it. both consecutive, both indicitive of the character, one hebrew and one english - I dont know any hebrew. i just couldnt have made it up. Could you imagine what could happen to me if i shared information like that?

Bob Dixon

>implying
So... what do you think you could do with such anagrams anyway? How could they possibly affect anything? It's not like you've been given a book to write. Why do you think this should be significant?

Levite

Higher and Higher
I just got a voice in my head tell me a sentence that translated to 'all knowing fame achiever' from an anagram. From hebrew.

Some advice? I cant really say anymore but there's three separate meanings to this sentence that referred to somebody holy.

What scares me is that those same words could be used to describe an evil character too.

Im not sure how to deal with this one. Please advise.

What's the Hebrew?

LOL its so serious levite; if i told you what iv just learned i could end up dead.

What im looking for is some advice. Spiritual advice from a man of great faith.. I might tell him this hebrew if he was worthy.

Levite

Higher and Higher
Well, I can't help if you won't tell me. FWIW, I very much doubt you would end up dead. Highly unlikely.

ok levite - iv decided to disclose it to you.

The sentence that came to my mind was 'Mary of the stars' - a reference to the heavenly body of the virgin mary in heaven.

The words came to me the same way as if you would tell me the words with your own voice. Now look at the letters for two anagrams and you will find them.

The first is MOTHER. It is in the sentence consecutively. The letters remaining once the letters spelling mother are taken away - leave ARYF STAS. This is hebrew. This is also consecutive.

ARYF:
Name Aryf is most popular on the followig language(s) : Arabic
Name Aryf meanings : All-knowing.

STAS:
It is most often given in the Slavic countries of Central and South Eastern Europe. a very old Slavic origin given name, meaning someone who achieves glory or fame.

MARY OF THE STARS/MOTHER/ARYF STAS/ALL KNOWING GLORIFIED/FAMOUS

Guys i think something is happening to me; it seems to be bad. Remember who else was illuminated.
I need advice.

Levite

Higher and Higher

The sentence that came to my mind was 'Mary of the stars' - a reference to the heavenly body of the virgin mary in heaven.

The words came to me the same way as if you would tell me the words with your own voice. Now look at the letters for two anagrams and you will find them.

The first is MOTHER. It is in the sentence consecutively. The letters remaining once the letters spelling mother are taken away - leave ARYF STAS. This is hebrew. This is also consecutive.

ARYF:

STAS:
It is most often given in the Slavic countries of Central and South Eastern Europe. a very old Slavic origin given name, meaning someone who achieves glory or fame.

Guys i think something is happening to me; it seems to be bad. Remember who else was illuminated.
I need advice.

Well, I confess I am a little confused. Nothing in this is Hebrew, for one thing. By your own admission, the only non-English words were one which apparently is Arabic and one which is apparently Slavic (I don't know Arabic well enough, or Slavic at all, enough to determine any shades of meaning that these words might have, if they are indeed Arabic and Slavic). But none are Hebrew, that much I can assure you.

It sounds to me like you had a dream rich with Marianist Christian mystical imagery. I don't understand why this should be threatening, at least presuming you are a Christian. You say "remember who else was illuminated," alluding, I presume to the Christian image of the fallen Lucifer. But I don't see what that has to do with Mary, who was the subject of the memorable sentence in your dream.

Can you expand a bit on why you feel this is so troubling?

Bob Dixon

>implying

ARYF:

STAS:

I need advice.

I'm just going to tell you not to worry because it isn't a Divine Revelation or a Demonic Incantation, or anything like that.

arthra

Baha'i
Al-`Alīm is "All Knowing" in Arabic ...refers to a name of God.

but also "'arif" has a meaning:

Arif (also spelled Aref in Persian, Arabic: عارف‎) is a common male given name in various Muslim countries, such as Iran, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bosnia and Herzegovina, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan and Turkey.

The Tayyibi author al–Khattab b. al–Hasan, delineating the difference between ordinary knowledge (‘ilm) and ma‘rifa, explains that every ‘arif is a knower, but not every knower is an ‘arif. Some Twelver Shi'a authors like Rajab Bursi

define an ‘arif as a believer whose love and knowledge (ma‘rifa) of the imams draw him nearer to spiritual perfection.

Arif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Stas" is fame, glory and strength..a Slavic name...

So...someone who is drawing nearer to perfection and has some fame, glory or strength...hopefully of a spiritual kind! Is how I would see it....Maybe that's you eliptical voyage?

Last edited: