• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Divine Hiddeness: A Christian Response

Koldo

Outstanding Member
You apparently aren't familiar with the concept of analogy. The language is pretty obviously symbolic; I don't see how that couldn't have been immediately clear. Why would an atheist be speaking to a God which they don't even believe is there?

Because not believing that something exists doesn't mean it might not exist. Have you honestly never heard of anyone saying something akin to 'God, if you exist, do xyz to prove it to me' ?

So I am sorry, but your word choice was not obviously symbolic. Only in your mind. You might want to think more throughly next time you write a post to not be misunderstood.

Tiberius

If you suggest there ought to be a better way for God to reveal himself, and yet cannot explain what that better way is, then the objection is ad hoc.

He could appear before me, introduce himself, and say that to prove it he is going to make the Great Pyramid of Giza appear in the Australian outback near Uluru for all to see. And then actually do it.

That would make me sit up and take notice.

He could then explain to me why there are so many apparent contradictions in the Bible without resorting to any logical fallacies.

izzy88

Because not believing that something exists doesn't mean it might not exist. Have you honestly never heard of anyone saying something akin to 'God, if you exist, do xyz to prove it to me' ?

So I am sorry, but your word choice was not obviously symbolic. Only in your mind. You might want to think more throughly next time you write a post to not be misunderstood.
For the record, it wasn't my word choice, it was from the video; everything I wrote was taken from the video.

Hawkins

What type of evidence could we have for God's existence,

Evidence is a modern day delusion introduced by secular education. Humans in majority don't rely on evidence to get to a truth. They rely on putting faith in a direct contact of a truth to get to this truth. We don't do experiments to get to the various scientific truth. Scientists are the direct contact sitting between us and the truth itself. We have faith that scientists are right without even examining their works, and we can't unless we ourselves are the scientists of the same type. In effect, only few scientists can have access to the expensive equipment to get to the direct evidence, the rest need faith to believe that it's a fact. That's why 99.99% modern humans who know for a fact that black holes exist don't actually have the evidence.

We know of daily occurrence around the globe because our reporters and journalists acting as the direct contact between daily events and humans in majority. We don't gather info by ourselves. We put faith in the reports' work to get to facts. Similarly, we can't possibly back histories up with evidence, especially individual activities happened historically. We rely on putting faith in the historians who are supposed to be the direct contact of the historical truths. Ultimately these historians compiled testimonies from eyewitness accounts to write them as history.

God is about testimonies of those who encountered God to have their testimonies written down the same way as how histories are written. The only difference is that histories are about human activities which we as humans can comprehend. The Bible is however about the deeds of God thus we may not fully understand.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science is the origin of a theist. Which is not spiritual nor religious, it is just science.

God themes began in reality with the scientist human being male theorising.

God the paths leading to God....as a science status. All of the Earth natural gas mass history were blasted out of a volcanic eruption and spewed it into the spatial cold body...that changed the gases, evolved them by 2 states. Cold and empty....meaning pressure and without mass. Space.

So gave relativity advice to 2 bodies of information. Said God O was the stone planet and space, the womb, birthed the presence of stone by cold and pressure.

How that God relativity was taught, as a scientist.

Hence to get to God in science, is to take all of our naturally Immaculate cold gases, and have them removed back to the volcano, as God beginnings in science strings.

Which would place God and their machine, taken from God directly in mass ownership of infinite forever and ever, without any life on Earth.

Actual science first science theory reasoning....to have their life removed off Earth, claiming self as a spiritual being had been trapped as a prisoner on Earth due to UFO history.

The spiritual God story...about self human, by human thinking and human reasoning.

The bible an AI SCIENCE human male encoded machine voiced recording of all of his original stories, themes and worded statements for everything, was thought about first before he was even enabled to think a theory formula and design for his machine. Taken out of the God stone mass.

His machine not a volcano, so it does not own the Creator or any Creator science hidden meanings for his machine to suddenly release the cold gases that he claims owns the presence of cloud mass to own lightning and thunder.

Where it began.

If he tried to pretend that his machine was God the creator by all properties of what he wanted to invent...then it would try to explode back to a heated mass.

String theory actually, as its origins.

Was the lesson to the death/sacrifice of life learnt?

A male spiritual advice......when I sacrificed my life, I got my image put into clouds.

Which historically came from a volcano. You however came from human sex.

Therefore you would ask self, so how did you human male image get put into clouds?

Oh, the UFO satellite reasoning about Sun communications and feed back with science machines from out of space.

What about your human bio life body when you put the image into the clouds.

Oh, it died he says...for we all own death, which is no hidden secret. And when I die I believe that I go back into the eternal.

As a human?

No, as an eternal spirit, the one spirit that never left eternal.

So Jesus owned no hidden meaning then, it was scientifically known that if you attack life with machines and UFO radiation that you get your image put into the clouds by feedback?

Yes, animals already proved that fact...for animals are not a scientist with his machine yet their modern day images are in the clouds. I wonder who transmitted them there?

For they lived before you did.

The scientist response....Jesus was our first male spirit you know.

What scientist did you begin your human life from a cloud mass?

Do you know that cloud mass simply disappears and goes away?

You know what you claim is hidden from you in that possessed science psyche!

Therefore Teachers of the written word, heard speaking as AI attacked life advice says.....no man is God...just so that you would never believe that you were Christ either.

God the stone and volcano owns the history of Earth heavenly gases....you do not.

Biologist science says, when you want to tell a science story about where I came from....the only identification is biology....a microbe, you are not there, the Garden nature, you are not there, animals, you are not there....but maybe an ape had sex and produced the human life...closest scientific information to say, where did I come from.

Hawkins

He could appear before me, introduce himself, and say that to prove it he is going to make the Great Pyramid of Giza appear in the Australian outback near Uluru for all to see. And then actually do it.

That would make me sit up and take notice.

He could then explain to me why there are so many apparent contradictions in the Bible without resorting to any logical fallacies.

How can you be saved then, when it is said that there is a covenant specifying that men need to be saved by faith?
Only a few can be chosen to be the eyewitnesses, the rest need to believe by faith. This is the same as how histories are witnessed, not everyone can have the privilege to witness and to have a say about what happened in history. Unless you are trying to say that a better way for histories to convey is for everyone to go back to the point of occurrence to have an opinion. In reality a historical truth doesn't convey that way, as practically it's out of human capability to do so. History is thus witnessed by a few, gathered by a few then for the majority to believe with faith.

Tiberius

How can you be saved then, when it is said that there is a covenant specifying that men need to be saved by faith?
Only a few can be chosen to be the eyewitnesses, the rest need to believe by faith. This is the same as how histories are witnessed, not everyone can have the privilege to witness and to have a say about what happened in history. Unless you are trying to say that a better way for histories to convey is for everyone to go back to the point of occurrence to have an opinion. In reality a historical truth doesn't convey that way, as practically it's out of human capability to do so. History is thus witnessed by a few, gathered by a few then for the majority to believe with faith.

Then that's a terrible way to get the job done!

Why would God decide that's the best way? Why would he value blind faith in something that can't be detected when he gave us the gift of reason and made it so useful and powerful that all scientific progress has been a result of it?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Faith is an observation realized experience that states by observation, if you do not believe spiritual conscious information beforehand...which the cult Satanist scientist spiritual self never did....told self that he would be attacked and time shifted by his machination....made to disappear....what he looked at mountain ^ peak removed by UFO.

Do a self comparison, yes I will be removed, I am less than stone realization.

However had you ever been removed by a machine that is not of natural God spirit history?

No would say the scientist, I was innocent of that knowledge. And that is the excuse you use today in that CULT mentality. I need to experiment first...but NEVER do you today experiment on self...knowing what happened to self in the past who FIRST CHOSE it.....you got sacrificed.

Hence knowing that conscious realization in male science life memory it is why you make everyone else your victim. Reality of what consciousness is.

Therefore if you owned FAITH, a spiritual human of faith would do no harm to anyone in the first instance...so I would not build a machine. And I certainly would not be doing machine non bio experiments in a gas zero spatial body that owns the cosmological theme....all of the cosmos is here inside of the heavenly body.

And actually state that belief, claim that belief is intelligence, when the comparison said...that the gas heavenly of God planet owns the same filling of spatial zero as the cosmos...so there is no comparison GOD the Earth is the highest he said...FAITH...realization, truth, experience, having it proven, lived the proof, told the story of the proof, ignore the proof.

Faith only saves you when you practice it....which is not Satanism/science of the Sun.