• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Divination

Dark_Waltz

I haven't seen a thread on this about but if there already is one just delete it
What forms of divination do you use ? (If any)
What do you find most successful and what unusual methods have you learnt ?:D

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Dark_Waltz said:
I haven't seen a thread on this about but if there already is one just delete it

I use the Tarot, to meditate; sometimes a pendulum.

Dark_Waltz

I use the tarot and pendulum too, My pendulum is quartz crystal on a silver chain,
Used them for divination never meditation.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I use Tarot for meditation and divination. Other methods I use are Runes, skrying, and a pendulum that is made of bloodstone, allthough I rarly use it for divination.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I can't scry to save my life tried and tried but nothing.
I took me along time before I got anything, and that was just a blue, hazy cloud. I get more detailed-shaped clouds, but its still blury.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I was really upset; my Grandfather used the pendulum. For some reason, I always thought I would inherit it, but when he died, it just vanished. I felt so bad about it.........I have always felt him 'with me ' when I use a pendulum.:eek:

BTW, hi finalfrogo,
Welcome to the Forum;

As I notice that this is your first visit here, perhaps you would like to introduce yourself to the other members, by posting on:- Are you new to ReligiousForums.com?

Please feel free to ask questions, if you have any. You might like to check out our article with links for our newer members; from there, there is also a link to the forum rules which you ought to see.

I hope you'll like it here, and I look forward to seeing you around. ;)

Lemon

The shy lurker
I use the tarot... and that's about it. lol. I haven't explored any other forms of divination, I never really felt the urge to.

Ðanisty

I also use tarot and have found a great deal of success with it. Other forms of divination have never really interested me.

Isabella Lecour

Dark_Waltz said:
I mainly use the tarot, often for meditation and divination. I use the celtic cross for the greater mundae questions, three and five card pulls for questions of greater importance. I've yet to see a wrong tarot answer but a few unreadable answers at the time of the spread. I read mainly for myself and friends.

I have used the pendulum, an unpainted wooden christmas rain drop ornament with interesting results.I find it best with yes or no questions. Highly personal questions of importance asked of the pendulum has resulted with the exact opposite answer. So much with being truthful to one's self. lol

I cloud scry. With some interesting stories as well. For me it's not like I meant to scry but instead looked up and saw a message written in the clouds. Symbols form and spell out a message each time. Like the last one this summer; a big cloud lion was swept away by other clouds forming into the horns of a ram; which basically said that my best friend's boyfriend just royally pissed of her mother. Which is what happened! "To the moon, Alice!"

I used to do alot of "the one where you open a book to select a page or passage" with the Bible until I was always opening it up in Psalms. I don't think this really is a good way to divine.

I've had runes read for me so much, and I really like how it answers that I'm still working on my wooden rune blanks. This summer I hope to finish them and start using them.

Well; I like to learn.