• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disneyworld Orlando

Vee

Premium Member
Hi. Is anyone here from Florida or familiar with Disneyworld Orlando?
I have a friend who's going there this summer and it's his first trip to the US. I helped him organize the trip as well as possible but I haven't been to Florida since around 2007 and I've never been to Disneyworld.
Any advice you can give with regards to finding meals that don't cost a fortune and anything else you might find relevant would be very appreciated.
Cheers

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a friend who's going there this summer and it's his first trip to the US. I helped him organize the trip as well as possible but I haven't been to Florida since around 2007 and I've never been to Disneyworld.
Any advice you can give with regards to finding meals that don't cost a fortune and anything else you might find relevant would be very appreciated.
Cheers
One thing that I think is a great reminder is that Disney doesn't care if you bring food into the parks. They only care if you bring alcohol, guns or illicit drugs. So bring high calorie snacks so you only feel like you need to eat in the park once.

Reactions: Vee

Daemon Sophic

Check the seasonal weather. When my wife and I went (I think it was autumn), we found you had to hit the water parks in the morning. Then like clockwork, the thunderstorms blew in (we’d eat lunch), followed by spotty rain through the afternoon (walking and seeing the sites). Then it would clear off in the evening, just in time for the fireworks over the Disney World castle.

Every day. The Weather’s timing. Was. The. Same.

giphy.gif

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Cheers
I don't know how many days they are staying in the area and certainly Disney can take a long time to see.

More affordable dinners are found outside of Disney. 1/2 hour in any direction, because of the highways, gets you about anywhere.

Not toooo far are the east coast beaches, the launch pad, other attractions like Sea World and Universal studios.

Great night life and certainly a great time.

Last edited:

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Cheers
However, I would say that the time it would take to get to your car, go to a less expensive place and then get back into Disney... the time it would take may not be the worth the money you save.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Cheers
Tons of information can be found at DisBoards.com. A trip to Disney World takes A LOT of careful planning. Hope he has fun!