• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dirt Bag Alert!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Honey-Soaked Naked Girls Were Filmed By Pastor | The Smoking Gun

From the article......
AUGUST 8--Using a hidden video camera, a Texas man filmed four naked, honey-drenched teenage girls while they showered at a church where he worked as a youth pastor.
thomasfortenberry.jpg
But since the statute of limitations has already expired, prosecutors today were forced to dismiss felony charges lodged against Thomas Fortenberry, who allegedly did the surreptitious filming in November 2007 at the Greater Harvest Community Church in Pasadena.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
The only question that comes to my mind is, Why were there four teenaged girls covered with honey showering at church in the first place?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The only question that comes to my mind is, Why were there four teenaged girls covered with honey showering at church in the first place?
Ya know....I hadn't considered how bizarre that sounds.
My mind was clouded by the image.

blackout

Violet.
Honey-Soaked Naked Girls Were Filmed By Pastor | The Smoking Gun

From the article......
AUGUST 8--Using a hidden video camera, a Texas man filmed four naked, honey-drenched teenage girls while they showered at a church where he worked as a youth pastor.
thomasfortenberry.jpg
But since the statute of limitations has already expired, prosecutors today were forced to dismiss felony charges lodged against Thomas Fortenberry, who allegedly did the surreptitious filming in November 2007 at the Greater Harvest Community Church in Pasadena.

See that? God protects his servants.

Hallelujah!

A

angellous_evangellous

The link says that the youth minister had them playing a "Fear Factor" game in which they poured honey on themselves. He then suggested that they take a shower at the church.

He started to date one of the girls, they later moved in together, and the ******* told her about it. Seems like the wedding is off.

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member

From article:
The 30-year-old Fortenberry, investigators alleged, organized a “Fear Factor” game that included honey being poured over four girls he had picked to participate. After the contest, Fortenberry instructed the minors that they “could take a shower and wash the honey” off their bodies.

Marble

Rolling Marble
They were training for the American league in the Chinese Bee man contest.
And the pastor is a patriot who devoted his free time for training them because he wanted to see the American team winning.
Why can't anybody see that?

SageTree

Spiritual Friend
Premium Member
They were training for the American league in the Chinese Bee man contest.
And the pastor is a patriot who devoted his free time for training them because he wanted to see the American team winning.
Why can't anybody see that?

alain_delon_gif.gif

From post #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engyo

From article:
The 30-year-old Fortenberry, investigators alleged, organized a “Fear Factor” game that included honey being poured over four girls he had picked to participate. After the contest, Fortenberry instructed the minors that they “could take a shower and wash the honey” off their bodies.