• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Direct TV Scam Alert

ecco

Veteran Member
If I have the time I will engage with scam artists as long as I can. If more people did this they could not make their scams due to all of the time taken up by people spamming the scammers.
I do this with the "We can reduce your credit card interest" guys. I ask them to hold while I get my credit cards.....
The card with the biggest debt? Visa about $35,000. I can just see their "I got a big mark" grins getting bigger.
The expiration date" April 2018.
NO it is not expired, I used it yesterday.

Hold on I'll get another card....

I usually end the call by telling them I have wasted enough of their time for today. That usually leads to a few F.Yous.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
If I have the time I will engage with scam artists as long as I can. If more people did this they could not make their scams due to all of the time taken up by people spamming the scammers.
Better still make a YouTube vid. Those are absolutely hilarious.