• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Diocletian and Philomena Nero!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
IMG_20230526_114631_847.jpg

I misread that to say "DenMars", possibly "DenMark", which some call "the mark of Dan", the wolf assigned to Dan and Ben, the rainbow flag, when it was first a flag, not the sign of the regime in the sky after exterminating homosexuals, but an actual flag, it was similar to Benjamin's only brother Joseph's coat of many colors. Rome was founded by Twins who drank milk from the breasts of a she wolf, how Roman Catholic Church got it's name.

Queen Esther was a descendant of Saul , from the wolf tribe, and Saul became "Saint Paul", the name of this city, below are signs calling for the death of Rachel, and her descendant Paul (Paul was from the wolf tribe), although I doubt his name was porter...Also, it says Texas, interesting, the state where JFK was assassinated, the only photo of a leader I have seen listed as a member of the tribe of Dan, only photo of an Irish person who is said to descend from the tribe of Dana (Dan) , or The Tuatha Dé Danann also known by the earlier name Tuath Dé ("tribe of the gods"), said to descend from a serpent (Genesis says "Dan will be a viper, horned serpent" and She wolf.
IMG_20230526_114906_324.jpg
IMG_20230526_114811_590.jpg
IMG_20230526_104817_325.jpg
IMG_20230526_103216_565.jpg
IMG_20230522_172247_806.jpg

So, JFK
On May 25, (yesterday was May 25) 1961, he stood before Congress to deliver a special message on "urgent national needs." He was asking for billions over the next five years (The total amount spent on NASA during this period was $49.4 billion (which if you were to convert that into dollars today, it would be $482 billion adjusted). That kind of money to land on the moon, at a time when we were terrified of communist agression world wide , and of course, with the bay of pigs and cuban missile crisis, never felt so close to the Apocalypse, it seemed insane to care so deeply about landing on the moon.

He responded that it is because of how difficult it will be, not because of it being easy, but because it is hard.

But when the camera was rolling, he would have said that he would rather Jackie and his children starve rather than let the Soviets step foot on the moon.

Diocletian taught me, you can sing the praises of Leah (Leah the incarnation of the Moon, Jacob the Sun disk in Joseph's dream) the moon while driving, but you cannot drive while communicating with the moon. And , it makes me feel guilty if I see the moon and don't give undivided attention, not half assed , because she has a way of communicating back.

Like gazing at the bronze serpent healed those who did so in the book of numbers, was necessary for survival, a werewolf realizes disrespecting God is less shameful. Jesus obeyed his mother asking him to do what he didn't want to do, complained that it wasn't his concern....Revelation 12, there is a woman on the moon, clothed with the sun, crowned with stars.

for the space program, proclaiming that "this nation should commit itself to achieving the goal, before the decade is out, of landing a man on the Moon and returning him safely to the earth." President Kennedy settled upon this dramatic goal as a means of focusing and mobilizing the nation's lagging space efforts.

great army of people working to reach the Moon. Medical researchers, engineers, test pilots, machinists, factory workers, businessmen, and industrialists from across the country worked together to achieve this goal. By May 1963, astronauts Scott Carpenter, Walter Schirra Jr., and L. Gordon Cooper had also orbited Earth. Each mission lasted longer than the one before and gathered more data.

To the Moon​

As space exploration continued through the 1960s, the United States was on its way to the Moon. Project Gemini was the second NASA spaceflight program. Its goals were to perfect the entry and re-entry maneuvers of a spacecraft and conduct further tests on how individuals are affected by long periods of space travel. The Apollo Program followed Project Gemini. Its goal was to land humans on the Moon and assure their safe return to Earth. On July 20, 1969, the Apollo 11 astronauts—Neil Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin Jr.—realized President Kennedy's dream.

(

A dragon approaches her in revelations 12.

Diocletian's Apollo involves four Phil's....

....Our lady of Fatima, Mary, another, who prophesied the coming of a sign, and the sun danced, throwing off all the colors of the rainbow, as even Communists who showed up to mock the event, hoping to encourage the crowd to kill the children who they had previously thrown in an adult jail, were shocked to write honestly what they saw, causing the militantly atheist government there to fall.

Also, Benjamin is called "Right hand of Jacob, Israel, Sun disk", Apollo is "Sun God"....the Fatima solar miracle visionary Francisco is named after Francis, who wrote the canticle "Brother sun, sister moon". One of the visionaries is called "Lucia", which means "Light". The other , Jacinta, a name alternative for Hyacinth, the favorite of Apollo, and the greatest devotee to the Sun God.

Apollo was the most common claim of a Divine being that Caesars who claimed divinity claimed to be quasi incarnations of, and Apollo is actually not just a real God, but serves God with keys to the creatures of the bottomless pit.

Revelation 9:11 Apollyon, a star (Sun is a star), the destroyer. Apollyon is an alternative for Apollo in some languages. The name “Apollyon” is the Greek for “Abaddon” meaning “Destroyer.” ... The Greek evokes Apollo, a god whom the Romans worshiped.

Apollo was the son of Zeus in Greek mythology. Diocletian means "Glory of Zeus"...His rise to power, was more remarkable, more difficult than what Napoleon or Genghis Kahn did, because to be born a slave, not have Roman citizenship, basically no more important than an average janitor for 40 years, then become a Caesar, who is considered the closest thing to God Incarnate Theologically, is not supposed to be possible.

Napoleon conquering the holy Roman Empire from another country, then forcing the Pope to crown him in the same way, then perhaps if he was to call himself "Holy Roman Emperor", would be what a Caesar born a slave, not a citizen, and "from the wolf tribe", I have been given evidence.

Philomena was a princess from Greece. Werewolves were supposed to come from Greece and Rome originally.

A dragon approaches the woman on the moon in revelation 12. Diocletian's Apollo program, was he wanted a chaste marriage to Philomena, a name meaning "lover of light, lover of the moon", and put four of them in charge of the underworld, and the dragon will let her decapitate his seven heads, and turn his skin into boots, armor, underwear.

Diocletian brought about the Tetrarchy, in Ancient Rome , meaning "rule of four".

The word Tetrarchy means "rule of four." It derives from the Greek words for four (tetra-) and rule (arch-). Fatima is one of the four perfect women in Islam. Last memorial day, I found a Philomena cord on the sidewalk, May 30 , anniversary of Elizabeth Perry dying, first victim of Bundy, enshrined where she used to work here, golden valley humane society.

Kind of weird , but Enoch, the son of Cain, also called "son of Jared (Jared Letto, played joker in suicide squad)" some suggest might be the same person, because of similar etymologies given other relatives that are unlikely.

Jared means "descent" but can mean "Rose". Enoch became an Angel called a Metatron, and the four Phil's, Doctor Phil's became Metart something, like the serpent on a pole, looks like it's the problem, a graven image of the creature that caused the fall, but something identical, was the solution.

The woman on the moon, it said was clothed with the sun. That's what she was wearing. The dancing sun was something else....eve was naked without shame, because that is a sign of holiness.

So, crazy, I find a piece of paper , it is a drawing by an artist whose name means "noble wolf", four naked women, I was slightly shocked, because I didn't notice it until after the priest spoke of Philip Neri making all who gazed at him smile without saying anything (according to some testimonies)...I will share it on the next post, but it will be hidden in as spoiler....will explain the other pics later.

The Sun Goddess, represented on the Japanese flag, is often depicted as a wolf. "O God", O Kami, as one word "Okami" is "wolf".

I heard "Philomina Nero, Philipon Nero" (philipon means "love for work", what the Japanese also nicknamed meth when they discovered it). Nero was thought to be the Antichrist, his title "Neron Caesar" = 666

Phil Nero, Caesar of the underworld....Diocletian was a sign and wonder worker, even raising the dead was attributed to his serpent, which controlled legions of spirits , then allegedly exploded. He also haunted his palace.

Serpent on a pole healed those who gazed at it....666 can mean www.....www = omega omega omega (w one of the symbols for Omega....God and Jesus call themselves the Omega, so 666 can be just as holy as it is Satanic...JFK got 666 votes at a democratic convention, has a book written about him returning from his fatal head wound to be a Roman Caesar.

He got a wolfhound that he named Wolf, called "Wolfie" the year of his death....the beast dies of a fatal head wound)

IMG_20230526_103212_519.jpg
IMG_20230522_194210_940.jpg

Check out my card...ends in 666...

Attachments

• IMG_20230526_102608_596.jpg
    IMG_20230526_102608_596.jpg
    225.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230526_103157_089.jpg
    IMG_20230526_103157_089.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 22

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I found these pages on the grass, ripped out of something else, only about five or six pages...

IMG_20230526_174445_066.jpg
IMG_20230526_174437_273.jpg
IMG_20230526_174429_799.jpg
IMG_20230526_121058_701.jpg
IMG_20230526_121145_347~2.jpg

And I picked up that....it speaks of "revolt of American women, is about a problem for which there is no solution"....If Mary and women in heaven care about the salvation of souls, the best thing they can do is fight, oppose the Father, who set Eve up for failure by tempting her with an apple, so he could have an excuse to murder his daughter after letting a serpent , enemy, something a mother grizzly would have enough virtue to not let come close to her cub (father grizzlies don't give a ****! ;) )

So, rebellion against God, it is the loving thing that a mother who has as much virtue , instinct, as most animals, does better at protecting her young....if a mother robin was omnipresent, all knowing, you wouldn't be able to harm her eggs or chicks...

I got too close to a robin egg nest, and she attacked, repeatedly swooping down to try and intimidate me....if she were omnipotent, as God the Father claims to be, even she would be a better parent, would feed her children, protect, provide...God the Father is filthy rich.

(this is in the debate section, because I'm wondering, can you give basis for disagreeing with that?)

Anyway, so, read a bit about "Women revolting", open to a drawing of four nude women (Tetrarchy....definitely Four heavenly women would be better looking, but still, a coincidence that took me by surprise, the meaning of the artists first name is "Noble wolf".)

IMG_20230526_174230_914.jpg

IMG_20230526_103040_020.jpg

I put on my joker outfit for public, because I saw Harley Quin dancing for Rachel's wedding, saying I have to wear my clown finery, or I can't dance at her wedding , so the bridegroom will believe I'm a virgin....

I prayed about a female It clown be Deified, wrote it down on paper the night before....fe
male spiders are the most female dominant animal in the world. Unlike praying mantis's or other animals where the female wants to kill the man in bed, sometimes the male praying mantis fights back and smashes her head first.

I have never heard of a male spider win , when the female instincts to eat men who make the wrong moves in bed.

No sooner had I gotten to the stairs, this yellow raincoat, reminding me of IT:

IMG_20230526_103047_538.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20230526_080559_527.jpg
    IMG_20230526_080559_527.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20230522_172614_650.jpg
    IMG_20230522_172614_650.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
1685146588150.png

Ur is one of the names for Leviathan, but leviathan comes from levitical, or Levi, an alternative for Matthew, or Levin
joined; dear friend

Meaning:joined; dear friend. Levin is a masculine name of Hebrew and German origins. A variant of Levi, this name translates to “joined,” and refers to the important biblical figure of the same name. In Old German, Levin can also mean “dear friend,” a vital part of life for anyone.

Ur is where Abraham, the father of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam was from....I didn't know that when I spoke of "The league of UR" United Religions".

I found this hat with someone who was lead to me by someone whose niece was murdered, by some websites say, "the moon Goddess", in a hotel in Illinois....her name Kenneka

(that article saying moon divinities are evil, only sun divinities are good, defeats itself, because moon Goddess Fatima, was considered "source of the Sun", the Fatima miracle being a solar miracle)
  1. A user from Nigeria says the name Kenneka means "Mother's own is greater".
Her last name Jenkins means

"Little John"

Jenkins is a surname variant of Jenkin commonly seen in Cornish and in English (mainly Devon) ancestry. Its translation is "Little John" or, more literally, "John the little."

Reminding me of JFK, his love for the moon, but I said "UR", stands for "United Religions", spoke of "League of Ur, League of Ur Mum".

Seeking to eliminate Dogmas that divide us, which weaken spirituality. The female dominant religion refuses to say any prophet or writing is without error, because the Bible repeatedly says opposite things are true, commands opposite things at different times, which brings to mind the fact that, even if a prophet is working miracles (A Japanese Emperor prayed, the Kamikaze, Divine wind, brought the greatest military victory recorded, greater than the miracle of Gideon, twice), but a person working the greatest miracles, might have a proud, bully, self absorbed spirit that grows powerful being dishonest, a bully, jealous, wrathful, sadistic, and threatening people until they are so petrified, they throw the towel in.

It doesn't mean the spirit is humble, charitable, or more humane than the average mother, just because it works miracles. So Shinto, female dominant religion, with a tradition of male Deities creating a woman they wanted to be more important, more loved, more beautiful, more powerful than her maker.

Even that tradition is not accepted as Dogma, doctrine, scripture....but the common belief regarding her.

The only infallible Dogma in Shinto is "Belief in Kami, supernatural spirits".

But they do accept Jesus, have a tomb for him, when Jesus incarnated, showed up, turned water into saki, and they accepted him as Messiah, when they don't even accept immigrants usually who look Asian. They would be really unlikely to call a mideastern Abrahamic monotheist their Messiah, claiming to be the son of God, but he made good saki, promised he would turn those who die for the Emperor into Mortal Kombat Characters some during the Apocalypse.

1685147205137.png
1685147496060.png
1685147512015.png
1685147520235.png
1685147546419.png
1685147559156.png
1685147580980.png
1685147617019.png

Spiderman

Veteran Member
To be continued....more pics with proof of Diocletian's righteousness, and how we are becoming virgins, and he killed Philomena because he believed that was the crown that would make her rich and famous, never tried to assault her, never wanted to have intercourse with her.

He believed she could have a virgin birth, while being a bride of God, like Mary wed to Joseph, but Jesus being someone else's kid! ;)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
IMG_20230526_162731_347~2.jpg

I never realized, in front of Baby, it says J K, the initials of John Kennedy.

1685148065640.png

IMG_20230526_162724_602~2.jpg
IMG_20230518_103608_021.jpg
IMG_20230521_042629_953~2.jpg

Virgin war is because Diocletian and myself are trying to be Virgins....

That heath ledger, holding my face burning, was mailed to me two days before my birthday, where I believed Doctor Phil (Philomena, who has the Antichrist stigmata, the voluntary sharing in the wounds of the beast who killed her. Oddly, no signs of lust, and I convinced her he didn't want to sexually assault her, but adored her. People can be obsessed with Deities, Jesus, or the moon.... doesn't mean they want to sexually assault them. He was one of the worst victims of God, raised up miraculously to be used as the high priest to slaughter the lambs, and get his relative Constantine the power to legalize Christianity, then he became the first to abdicate, and commit suicide...take the blame for what God premeditated, like the death of Christ.)

.... Doctor Phil,
1685148711470.png
whom the catholic Church disowned, was treated like a Caesar in Hell, where Diocletion is the equivalent of Metatron, and getting married to a Roman Caesar, one who is worthy to make her the Empress

A Roman Caesar is on the medal in the package with that has the Joker burning a pic of me on the cover, with four rings on the back in fact, reminding me of ring, wedding, lord of the rings perhaps, ringmaster (will share a pic later), but because of who the Caesar was, I assumed it was marriage to that one.

I later realized it was Diocletian....

They have zoom meetings, but he gets Angels to be like Gabriel, and some hokus pokus, to create immaculately conceived, reborn, Virgin Devils of Diocletian...
1685148899738.png

1685148994173.png
1685149029648.png

The person who mailed the item, has mailed gifts before, but had no idea it was my birthday, or that I believed Phil was getting married to a Caesar...or anything about any marriage because it sounds insane enough for me to keep it to myself....

And, I should, but whatevs....

1685148367480.png

Last edited:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Rome gets it's name from the legend of twins getting breastfed by a wolf....I live in the Twin cities.
1685149094717.png