• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Different Opinions....Who is right?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Because the presupposed theory (which became a presupposed idea after it was concluded from the evidence in testable ways....

—versus—

They are based on evidence and they do not follow a presupposed interpretation.

One says it is presupposed, the other says it isn’t.

Lol.

The only testable evidence, supports observed microevolution of currently living organisms.
Everything beyond that is presupposition and assumption.

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
—versus—

Lol.

The only testable evidence, supports observed microevolution of currently living organisms.
Is it your intention to make contradictory statements throughout you denial? You accept evolution within a family, but here claim that micro-evolution is all that is supported by the evidence. Of course, there is no evidence for your former claim and the latter claim is untrue on the evidence.

Speciation is not micro-evolution and it has been observed. It is supported by the evidence. Evolution beyond speciation is supported by the evidence.

Further, assumptions are not faith-based belief that you are trying to make them out to be. You cherry-picked a definition of assumption that fits your pre-supposed claims.

What are the assumptions within the theory of evolution? Do you even know? Quick. Run to Google.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
All these years of "study", and you still exhibit ZERO understanding of the things you are brainwashed into rejecting and attacking.

Cladist - a taxonomist/systematist that employs cladistics

Cladistics was "invented" by entomologist Willi Hennig. Quite simple, really - his basic premise was that evolution proceeds as a series of bifurcating populations, and that species derived from a common ancestral population is a clade. Clade is a relative term - all apes form a clade. But so do all Primates. And all mammals. And all vertebrates. Etc.

Why is it a red flag that evolutionists will employ a classification system "invented" by another evolutionist?

The most amazing thing about your entire post was that you had convinced yourself that you had made some sort of big unassailable argument. You do this very often, and it is almost always premised on your inflated view of your own 'scientific' acumen. And that is a pretty typical exhibition of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Oh, sorry, too much "jargon", right?
This post is well worth reading several times. I fully agree with the conclusions drawn from the observations.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
—versus—

Lol.

When do you plan to provide the evidence for God that you claim to have?

tas8831

Good to see you back. I have missed your posts and been wondering when you might return. Hope all has been well.

Thanks, Dan. All is well - have just been going like gangbusters to convert 3 of my on-campus classes to online classes... to end the last semester, then had to convert 2 more for online classes this summer... Took up all my free time!

I see things are about the same here, but I do enjoy the interactions. :cool:

tas8831

All these years of "study", and you still exhibit ZERO understanding of the things you are brainwashed into rejecting and attacking.

Cladist - a taxonomist/systematist that employs cladistics

Cladistics was "invented" by entomologist Willi Hennig. Quite simple, really - his basic premise was that evolution proceeds as a series of bifurcating populations, and that species derived from a common ancestral population is a clade. Clade is a relative term - all apes form a clade. But so do all Primates. And all mammals. And all vertebrates. Etc.

Why is it a red flag that evolutionists will employ a classification system "invented" by another evolutionist?

The most amazing thing about your entire post was that you had convinced yourself that you had made some sort of big unassailable argument. You do this very often, and it is almost always premised on your inflated view of your own 'scientific' acumen. And that is a pretty typical exhibition of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

Oh, sorry, too much "jargon", right?

And a quick perusal of that link - I defined clade/cladistics for you a year ago, and you still pretend what you do. I guess I am on ignore - cowardly creationists do that.

Milton Platt

It is a rule of science that “for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction”. Evil exists as an equal opposite of good. God did not create it as a way to do harm, but it exists as a simple principle of science.

God never tried to keep any other ‘opposite’ from human experience....except evil.

But because he created his intelligent creatures with free will, he could not arbitrarily force them not to know about it....instead, he placed a penalty on that knowledge that should have dissuaded them from even wanting to know about it. But they were convinced by a third party that the penalty was invalid and that knowing good and evil for themselves would benefit them....even going so far as to suggest that it would make them “like God”.

They chose to know it for themselves, and here we are. Was it beneficial? Did it make them like God? Was God right to withhold that knowledge and keep it from his children? Imagine the world without evil in it....that’s the world we should have had, but free will is a loaded weapon in the wrong hands. That world was taken away because of what those original rebels chose to do.

We needed to learn this lesson the hard way apparently, but those who get to enjoy the restoration of God’s original purpose, once this object lesson is over, will know that disobedience to His commands will always have dire consequences. They will not be in a hurry to go there again.

Sorry, philosophical questions are not effected by the laws of physics.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Is it your intention to make contradictory statements throughout you denial? You accept evolution within a family, but here claim that micro-evolution is all that is supported by the evidence.

You’re right, I do, but I just couldn’t figure out the best way to put it.

Besides, I’m not totally sure that the facts support even my limited view of evolution.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The evidence is a series of dead animals that left remains in rock.

Yep. And we can learn a great deal from those series and from which types of animals are found where and in what type of rock.

And then, off course, there's also the genetic evidence and the current geographic distribution of species and anatomical traits which we can cross reference with whaever series of dead animals we find in the ground.

If Adam returned to dust then he would not be in those rock remains. Neither would most creatures or plants on earth if they could not leave remains. The only place you follow the remains in the rocks that we do have to is your religion and belief set.

That made zero sense, but I am past the point by now where I expect you to say sensible things.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
—versus—

Lol.

The only "lol" here, is your lack of reading comprehension.
Read the quotes again. You might notice the part where I said that what is currently presupposed, is itself a conclusion from evidence.

Evolution is presupposed today just like relativity, germs, atoms, plate tectonics,... etc is "presupposed".

It's called knowledge. Things that are known are presupposed when studying new things.
One does not enter a quantum lab without presupposing how atoms work today, because we've already figured that out in the past and was itself a conclusion from evidence.

There's nothing wrong with building on what you've learned in the past.
There's also nothing wrong with questioning those things whenever evidence comes up that demands us to question those things.

Macro evolution (= speciation) has been observed as well.
And more importantly, micro and macro are not different processes.
They are the same thing.

Like how the single process of "walking" can result in covering the micro-distance of 10 meters as well as the macro-distance of 10 km.

No. Common ancestry of species is a testable & verifiable genetic fact.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Yep. And we can learn a great deal from those series and from which types of animals are found where and in what type of rock.

And then, off course, there's also the genetic evidence and the current geographic distribution of species and anatomical traits which we can cross reference with whaever series of dead animals we find in the ground.

That made zero sense, but I am past the point by now where I expect you to say sensible things.
He is actually advising you that we live above the body of stone and rock today as a human and if you use and impose calculated DATA inference historically to past life on Earth as a string theory, then you are trying to placate that bio life today be buried under a radiation flood of signals/mass UFO to put us into that data of your studies.

Human bio life existence lives on top of stone, not underneath it.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
What are the assumptions within the theory of evolution? Do you even know? Quick. Run to Google.

He has already proven multiple times that he doesn't even know what evolution itself is...

In the post you are replying to he did that again...
Whenever a person talks about "micro" and "macro" evolution as if they are different things where one can happen and not the other, one already knows that the ignorance on the subject runs very deep.

dad

Undefeated
I agree. We can lean a lot about the pitifully few samples of creatures that could leave remains. None of that learning involves your dream dates or any other part of your religion though of course.

And then, off course, there's also the genetic evidence
Unless you first prove that a same nature in the past existed you cannot assume/use modern genetics.

and the current geographic distribution of species

That was largely a result of the rapid separation of continents after the time of the tower of Babel. That doesn't help your religion!
and anatomical traits which we can cross reference with whatever series of dead animals we find in the ground.
False. You cannot attribute the traits of living creatures to the few fossils we have.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father as a scientist, seeing Einstein's life recording told me he was wrong and was sorry about O God mass and energy, when his formula was how to remove God mass as energy...seeing God mass is naturally owned by the planet....told me to tell you this outcome in space.

The Sun attacked God historically and space vacuum sucked the Satanic angel rebellion of Sun blasting down into the deep pit of space....the Universe was held cooled and so radiation mass scattered stopped attacking...it was frozen.

When you began your pyramid UFO theme.....you own the machine reaction changes to force Earth signals radio wave/radiation in the gases to burn...so you activated the held frozen UFO spatial metal to begin to heat/burn.

Over O Earth 12 month cycle, the UFO radiation cold mass begins to be removed physically in science converting of God Earth...so heats up...it can be removed to black hole radiating mass actually, then other metal UFO mass gets sucked into it...and it starts to fuse together, not seen in space as the metal UFO mass actually is black metals..burnt/carbonised.

Eventually a very big large metal SUN UFO fusion occurs due to Earth sciences, suddenly Earth shifts its spatial position in natural travel and comes face to face with a large spatial formed science Earth converted UFO mass...as a big ship.

Then you get blasted self combusted destroyed when the cold mass fused, enters into our natural burning light gas.....Father said you caused that event before...Stephen Hawkings was given the advice status to you via his sacrificed science life observations to try to stop you. As usual any sacrificed life victim is mocked by the Satanist sciences as is stated to be a human Destroyer mentality response...and then we inherit the attack, just because you are all ignorant liars.

dad

Undefeated
There was no claim.
There was just a correction concerning your misuse of words.
No you claimed this

"What exact evolutionary pathway dino's took to evolve into birds, are NOT "interpretations" of the facts.."

You claim there is some exact pathway dinosaurs took to become birds. I asked for a source.

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
You are right about one thing: the facts most certainly do not support your view of evolution.

But they do support the scientific view of evolution.

Grief, what faith!

As time goes on & more research gets done, the fossil record reveals more and more discontinuity (because the same fossils are being discovered); as the record becomes further established, the gaps will widen & will ultimately destroy your CD assumptions. It's one reason why there is so much disunity among paleontologists, as to which "pathways" life took. And that, in attempting to explain the record, they have to resort to fantastical assumptions like Punctuated Equilibrium.