• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Different Hz for healing

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
When we look at the healing of people of today. Be it science medicine or holistic healing, Why are they so little focus on sound therapy? For example, if we look at different vibrations we can see that earth itself vibrate at 7.83 Hz(some say earth has396 Hz). The same vibration that our body and mind have in daily life. Would it not be kind of normal to check if a person's Hz vibration was out of tune when we get sick?

If we look at more spiritual Hz we have the universe at 963 Hz also called the solfeggio frequency. When the mind becomes silent in meditation toward enlightenment it reaches about 963 Hz. India and other Asian countries know much about the Chakra system and also this is based on frequency within Hz. If body and mind are out of tune so to speak we become sick.
Why do we believe so hard that only a pill or a shot of medicine can heal us? What is going on with humanity that does not see sound and vibration as the tool to heal us anymore?

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I can add this list of the frequencies of the chakras
1. Root Chakra, Frequency: 396 Hz
This is the vibrational tone of the Earth’s day. It is dynamic, energizing and vitalizing. Use the Solfeggio frequency UT – ‘Liberating Guilt and Fear’.

Releases from guilt and fear. Guilt often represent one of the basic obstacles to realization. 396Hz liberates the energy and enables achievement of goals in the most direct way.

2. Sacral Chakra, Frequency: 417 Hz
This is the tone of the synodic moon (lunar month, which is different from the earth’s month). Use the Solfeggio frequency RE – ‘Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change’.

Produces energy to bring about change. 417Hz clears destructive influences of past events and puts you in touch with an inexhaustible source of energy that allows you to change your life.

3. Solar Plexus Chakra, Frequency: 528 Hz
This is the tone of the sun. Use the Solfeggio frequency MI – ‘Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)’.

Brings transformation and miracles into your life. 528Hz frequency activates your imagination, intention and intuition to operate for your highest and best purpose.

4. Heart Chakra, Frequency: 639 Hz
This is the tone of the Earth’s year. Use the Solfeggio frequency of FA – ‘Connecting/Relationships’.

Dealing with relationships problems – those in family, between partners, friends or social problems. When talking about cellular processes, 639 Hz frequency can encourage the cell to communicate with its environment.

5. Throat Chakra, Frequency: 741 Hz
This is the tone of the planet Mercury. Use the Solfeggio frequency of SOL – ‘Awakening Intuition’.

Leads you into the power of self-expression, which results in a pure and stable life. The intent behind the 741Hz frequency is to solve and cleanse.

6. Third Eye Chakra, Frequency: 852 Hz
This is the tone of the planet Venus. Use the Solfeggio frequency of LA – ‘Returning to Spiritual Order’.

Linked to ability to see through the illusions of your life, such as hidden agendas of people, places and things. 852Hz raises awareness and lets you return to spiritual order.

7. Crown Chakra, Frequency: 963 Hz
This is the tone of the Platonic Year, otherwise known as the Great Year; or a period of 25,800 years. Use the Solfeggio frequency of TI – the ‘Higher Frequency’ of the crown chakra.

The frequency of 963 Hz is connected with the Light, and enables direct experience. Re-connects you with the Spirit, or the non-vibrational energies of the spiritual world.

www.maraihan.com/7-chakra/

Milton Platt

When we look at the healing of people of today. Be it science medicine or holistic healing, Why are they so little focus on sound therapy? For example, if we look at different vibrations we can see that earth itself vibrate at 7.83 Hz(some say earth has396 Hz). The same vibration that our body and mind have in daily life. Would it not be kind of normal to check if a person's Hz vibration was out of tune when we get sick?

If we look at more spiritual Hz we have the universe at 963 Hz also called the solfeggio frequency. When the mind becomes silent in meditation toward enlightenment it reaches about 963 Hz. India and other Asian countries know much about the Chakra system and also this is based on frequency within Hz. If body and mind are out of tune so to speak we become sick.
Why do we believe so hard that only a pill or a shot of medicine can heal us? What is going on with humanity that does not see sound and vibration as the tool to heal us anymore?

Any peer reviewed papers on this?

Milton Platt

Maybe this can explain some of it more in scientific terms, I will see if i can find a longer more deeper study but at the moment this website is the best i could find right now.
https://www.researchgate.net/public...pic_Sound_Healing_using_Solfeggio_Frequencies

Before I get too far off into the weeds with you........ sound has been used in may ways in medicine, including things like ultrasound tests,
breaking up kidney stones with focused sound waves, shrinking certain types of tumors, etc. I am only pushing back against the more esoteric and unproved claims.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Before I get too far off into the weeds with you........ sound has been used in may ways in medicine, including things like ultrasound tests,
breaking up kidney stones with focused sound waves, shrinking certain types of tumors, etc. I am only pushing back against the more esoteric and unproved claims.
I know :) There are many people who are clinging to the scientific "evidence" and i get that. Personally, I am not one of them, I do not need to see a paper saying, this work because.......
To me when I try a thing, if it works for me then it works for me no matter what scientists say. But to me the esoteric is a lot more reliable than science. (nobody needs to think like me of course)

exchemist

Veteran Member

That is because it is woo.

The Earth does not vibrate at 7.83Hz.

You are talking about Schumann Resonance, the fundamental of which is at 7.83Hz and then there is a series of overtones.This is low frequency electromagnetic radiation, excited by lightning discharges in the atmosphere and confined in what is effectively a spherical shell form "waveguide" , with the Earth's surface and the ionosphere acting as inner and outer reflecting surfaces. So it has nothing whatever to do with sound.

The notion that people vibrate at this frequency is bunk. There are alpha waves in brain activity, but these vary with age etc from 4 to 10 Hz or so and have nothing to do with either sound or EM radiation.

Milton Platt

I know :) There are many people who are clinging to the scientific "evidence" and i get that. Personally, I am not one of them, I do not need to see a paper saying, this work because.......
To me when I try a thing, if it works for me then it works for me no matter what scientists say. But to me the esoteric is a lot more reliable than science. (nobody needs to think like me of course)

You are of course welcome to your beliefs. Don’t however confuse what you believe with what you know.