• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AI and Deities

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I used an AI to create pictures of deities using this site: AI Art Maker: turn text to art all I did was type the name and the AI did the rest
Heres what I got:
Lucifer: Art Created with AI
2WcVjrYtRDGkkwNVctl5QX4urOCF

Loki: Art Created with AI
ij3z3dlOU3ly12FCULOzZRGBmIA8

Jesus: Art Created with AI
1e4mtrwJclwuDugUyOu6kSaQONf7

Bastet:Art Created with AI
iqJECB2y7UPFl4RNAHbu5iZPgyJb

Shiva: Art Created with AI
eqMHq8YIYyX5sL6lFUq9a5gdwYSu

Odin Art Created with AI
NIDJSkVzqtPUG3Uif8XSaHoi9lBg

NIDJSkVzqtPUG3Uif8XSaHoi9lBg

Lain

VoidCat

These look like images from my dreams and what I'd imagine the unconscious is like. Pretty cool. I like the Odin one the best.
I thought it was interesting. Heads up to anyone who tries to use the AI...it can take from 2 to 30 minutes for the AI to complete it

Also I tried to put Wotan instead of Odin to see if it would result in two different pics and it wouldn't create it. Took like 40 minutes and it was still on uploading not even processing. So I decided to give up on that one I reckon it don't recognize some deities names.

EDIT: changed to work to complete so that it's clearer

Last edited:

VoidCat

Tommorrow when I get up i see what it does when I type names of religions. Imma go to bed now tho