• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Didn't Know

WalterTrull

Godfella
I didn't know this section existed. I'm slow I guess. Maybe just impatient. Old Badger's post alerted me. Thanks.
On the other hand, talking about dead people creeps me a bit. Just me, presumably. 77 now, soon to be 78, and would rather focus on the future. I want to see what's over the horizon. Can't really, but I think and talk about it a lot. I don't know of anyone who's been there and has come back to explain it, so I'm just trying to analyze the clues. If anyone has been there, I'd love to chat.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I am already 78. I have not been there, but I think I know what happens, in case you want to discuss.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I am an atheist. I do not have much to do with any verses. Do these verses that you are alluding to, contain the secret of life?

WalterTrull

Godfella
I am an atheist. I do not have much to do with any verses. Do these verses that you are alluding to, contain the secret of life?
Not really. They are mostly allegorical. They also allude. Unfortunately, it seems many people want to interpret them literally. That gets tiresome. I have a hunch that life isn't really a secret. I think we're staring at it without comprehending. I'm trying to comprehend.

Dave Watchman

I didn't know this section existed. I'm slow I guess. Maybe just impatient. Old Badger's post alerted me. Thanks.
On the other hand, talking about dead people creeps me a bit. Just me, presumably. 77 now, soon to be 78, and would rather focus on the future. I want to see what's over the horizon. Can't really, but I think and talk about it a lot. I don't know of anyone who's been there and has come back to explain it, so I'm just trying to analyze the clues. If anyone has been there, I'd love to chat.

I didn't know it existed either.

On a Christian only forum, I just hang out in the eschatology department.

Here I just always click on the "Trending Topics" button at the top of the page, Trending Topics | Religious Forums , to see what's popular.

Seeing what's over the horizon sounds exciting, and a bit apprehensive.

And if you're a God Fella, you must be a good fella, and God's got your name written in the Lambs Book of life.

I think it's going to be great.

I'll have a farm, and horses.

And a sail boat.

And all my animals back.

And the Lord will take care of us all.

He will wipe every tear from our eyes.

He will put all His enemies under His feet.

"And the last enemy to be destroyed is death. - 1 Corinthians 15:26​

Peaceful Sabbath.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I have a hunch that life isn't really a secret. I think we're staring at it without comprehending. I'm trying to comprehend.
I agree with you, it was never a secret but humans have a tendency to make simple things complex. Tell me where do you get bogged down. Let us straighten it out.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
***Thread Closed Pending Move to Someplace More Appropriate***