• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did You Let The Lion In?

We let a lion into our house, and you know what, that dirty rat attacked us! Really? Who would have thought that? Countries like America, England, France, Germany, and so on and so on let Muslim into their countries and got attacked! Really? You wouldn't kid me now would you. Hey, Muslims have been attacking and killing people for only about a thousand years, but we don't want to get to quick now do we. The prime minister of England says their democracy was attacked, when cars were running down people and being knifed to death. Who's fault was it, the lions or the people who let the lion in? Fools! I say it was those who let the lion in. If you are being attacked by Muslims, is it the Muslims fault, or those who let the Muslims in?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
It's Trump's fault.

Or, possibly Obama's.

All I know is that virtually everything is the fault of one or both of them.

Regolith Based Lifeforms

Early Earth Was Not Sterile
We let a lion into our house, and you know what, that dirty rat attacked us! Really? Who would have thought that? Countries like America, England, France, Germany, and so on and so on let Muslim into their countries and got attacked! Really? You wouldn't kid me now would you. Hey, Muslims have been attacking and killing people for only about a thousand years, but we don't want to get to quick now do we. The prime minister of England says their democracy was attacked, when cars were running down people and being knifed to death. Who's fault was it, the lions or the people who let the lion in? Fools! I say it was those who let the lion in. If you are being attacked by Muslims, is it the Muslims fault, or those who let the Muslims in?
BOTH!
Muslims are not lions, they are humans with an ability to learn and make choices based on reason, but since they have been raised as savages we must take that into account. The best thing to do is make your voice heard on immigration and to KNOW the warning signs of abusive/violent/psychotic behavior. A detectable level of distrust is not inappropriate and may save your life.

MD

qualiaphile

The Europeans lost their best men in the world wars. Then it was shared and divided by the Americans and Russians. It is a weak continent and culture, I am not surprised at what's happening there anymore.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
The Prime Minister of the U.K.

Ahem.

And yes, it is a problem.

Altfish

Veteran Member
The Europeans lost their best men in the world wars. Then it was shared and divided by the Americans and Russians. It is a weak continent and culture, I am not surprised at what's happening there anymore.
Unbelievable!!!!
And ignorant. Look at the numerous polls that indicate that European countries regularly top polls for happiness...
World Happiness Report - Wikipedia

BSM1

What? Me worry?
BOTH!
Muslims are not lions, they are humans with an ability to learn and make choices based on reason, but since they have been raised as savages we must take that into account. The best thing to do is make your voice heard on immigration and to KNOW the warning signs of abusive/violent/psychotic behavior. A detectable level of distrust is not inappropriate and may save your life.

Or just simply not let them into your house until they become self policing and/or visibly clean up their act.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I think countries have a right to restrict immigration from cultures whose values and goals are viewed by the majority as presenting difficulties to assimilation. When this is ignored you have people identifying with subcultures within the main culture and things, issues and tensions quickly polarize.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
If European countries are deemed the happiest, can they really be that concerned about the occasional terrorist attack?
Uh, obviously?

I could be worried that my father might die tomorrow, but if I lived every day in a depression over that there'd be no point in living.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Uh, obviously?

I could be worried that my father might die tomorrow, but if I lived every day in a depression over that there'd be no point in living.
It in response to the statement "It is a weak continent and culture, I am not surprised at what's happening there anymore." I was trying to show that Europeans are very happy about their countries.
So yes, obvious. Duh!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
It in response to the statement "It is a weak continent and culture, I am not surprised at what's happening there anymore." I was trying to show that Europeans are very happy about their countries.
So yes, obvious. Duh!
How does being weak make you unhappy? Most Europeans don't believe Europe is a weak continent and culture, so naturally it won't depress them. The ones who do believe this are probably lower on the happiness scale.

Also this