• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did You Know We Have Private Forums?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I imagine the problem with that would be once the anything goes comments are made the after-taste of the experience will remain when one goes back topside. Ignore Lists might become too unwieldy. :eek:

Yeah, I can see your point. On the other hand, participants could be nicer to each other in the main forums and save all their venom for "the hole."

AL2020

Universale communication
I would liké to post New post in hindouisme forum

How Can i?

I dont see any "write New post"

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
I would liké to post New post in hindouisme forum

How Can i?

I dont see any "write New post"
You're probably referring to the Hinduism DIR. You need to go to your profile, click on the box next to Hinduism DIR to join. Then you'll be able to post there.

AL2020

Universale communication
DIR Forum Access:
  • Abrahamic Religion DIR
  • Dharmic Religions DIR
Yes i have quoted on thé two box

Hindouisme wasnt written

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
It's not a mental health emergency, I in fact find myself more vocal these days which helps with anxiety, but I've survived some pretty traumatic things in my life, and was wondering if I could have access to this board to help me sort my thoughts out:

- Survivors Circle (for those dealing with or surviving serious health conditions)

@Quagmire
@ADigitalArtist

One of the problems with treated psychosis is you still kind of look back on the past when you had problems and wonder which of your thoughts were real and which were kind of a delusion.

Thanks.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
DIR Forum Access:
  • Abrahamic Religion DIR
  • Dharmic Religions DIR
Yes i have quoted on thé two box

Hindouisme wasnt written
I think if you have ticked Dharmic Religions you can post in Hinduism. Religion "All" does not help.