• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did you know this is who you were voting for?

Knowing this now, would you change your vote?

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I voted for Trump and actually feel more proud I did so. His administration has been far more promising as time passes and I am still debating if he is worth another vote compared to potential Republican candidates.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's been over a year since Hillary lost the election and still these Republicon's can't get Hillary out of their minds.

lol
Democrats keep bringing her up.
And they also keep objecting to having voted for Trump.
Naturally, this is a reference to choosing between the 2.
So she remains the topic.

james dixon

Premium Member
I voted for Trump and actually feel more proud I did so. His administration has been far more promising as time passes and .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

That is the gift of Trump. He will "promise" whatever your heart desires at that "moment" in time but 10 seconds later, after you turn away; he's back forgetting everything he said and doing whatever he was going to do anyway.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
She lost the election a year ago.
But wait, Hillary is coming back in 2020 so maybe it is best we keep her in the news
I did read an article about her possible return.
The author had a poor grasp of the situation.
But note that you brought her up twice to me....& then you
seem to object to others discussing her. What's up with that?
And look at post #14...it's the anti-Trump crowd who keeps
her alive in discussion.

james dixon

Premium Member
I did read an article about her possible return.
The author had a poor grasp of the situation.

For whatever reason, the author was right. Maybe he/she is a gifted fortune teller as well.

But note that you brought her up twice to me....& then you
seem to object to others discussing her. What's up with that?

You are right, I keep bring up Hillary's name; Hillary this, Hillary that, Hillary down, now Hillary up. What is it with this Hillary thing?

And look at post #14...it's the anti-Trump crowd who keeps
her alive in discussion.

I disagree, 98% of the time it''s the Republicons who wine about Hillary. They never bring up a possible Democrat opponent. No, it's.,.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,
They be in looooove !!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
For whatever reason, the author was right. Maybe he/she is a gifted fortune teller as well.
I don't often make predictions.
But I'll bet your left one on this.....
The Democrats will not run Hillary for Prez in 2020.
You are right, I keep bring up Hillary's name; Hillary this, Hillary that, Hillary down, now Hillary up. What is it with this Hillary thing?
She's still in the minds of many on both sides.
I disagree, 98% of the time it''s the Republicons who wine about Hillary. They never bring up a possible Democrat opponent. No, it's.,.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,Hillary.,.,
They be in looooove !!!
Look at how many times you've used her name.
A record in this thread!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I voted for Trump and actually feel more proud I did so. His administration has been far more promising as time passes and I am still debating if he is worth another vote compared to potential Republican candidates.
I don't regret my vote for Trump. It'll be interesting to see how the midterms go as a barometer for the next presidential election cycle.

james dixon

Premium Member
I don't regret my vote for Trump. It'll be interesting to see how the midterms go as a barometer for the next presidential election cycle.

Unlike you, I'm not a party person. I vote for the candidate who I believe will follow his/her oath and defend our country & our constitution while obeying the law because that is what we are supposed to do.

I truly feel sorry for party followers but then again they need something to follow or else they will just run into a wall in broad daylight. So for this, I forgive them.

No malice intended or implied

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
That is the gift of Trump. He will "promise" whatever your heart desires at that "moment" in time but 10 seconds later, after you turn away; he's back forgetting everything he said and doing whatever he was going to do anyway.

You must be illiterate or mentally deficient. His promises have been exceeded by his actions.

Besides the increase in immigration restrictions I am satisfied. I have no desire to see America flooded with foreign filth.