• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did you know this is who you were voting for?

Knowing this now, would you change your vote?

• yes

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

james dixon

Premium Member
Trump does not know the difference between realty and fiction. He has played the fiction role model for so long this has become his reality, in the real world.

That’s fine, maybe even great for an “actor” but please folks, is this the image we want for the President of the USA?

Trump truly believes he is the guy in the link below---

Check this out, the actor becomes President!!
trump's tv shows - Google Search

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Trump does not know the difference between realty and fiction. He has played the fiction role model for so long this has become his reality, in the real world.

That’s fine, maybe even great for an “actor” but please folks, is this the image we want for the President of the USA?

Trump truly believes he is the guy in the link below---

Check this out, the actor becomes President!!

https://tinyurl.com/ychnz827

Your link does not work. I was curious, I did not vote for Trump, but was interested in what you had.

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
I didn't vote for Trump. I think those that did were much more interested in his nationalistic message than anything else he might have said.

American nationalism is of the toxic kind.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The worst risk I saw with Trump was the same kind
of risk I saw for the other, ie, starting a new war.
We're seeing useful, albeit far from perfect income
tax reform, & some regulatory improvements.
So far, the war risk has not been realized, so I wouldn't
change my vote. This could change at any time.

Shaul

Premium Member
I am sure mentally ill folks who want to buy guns agree with you
Why would you write that? It is still just as restricted for them to get guns now. In fact it is somewhat more restricted since the mentally ill among the illegal immigrants can’t get guns as freely. Also Trump won’t be selling guns to mentally ill criminals like Obama did with the fast and furious program.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
***snip***

A year after the election, it speaks more of the people incessantly whining than anything Trump is doing. I completely reject identity politics, so no matter what Trump personally did (so long as it wasn't obviously ridiculously crazy) I probably would have still voted for him. If you take identity politics away from the Democrats, it really leaves you nothing to vote for. That's not Trump's fault, it's theirs - it's a weak position that takes mind numbing stupidity to the next level.

taykair

Considering I didn't vote, I wouldn't change a thing.

I'm with you. The last time I voted in a Presidential election was in 1992 - which also happened to be the last full year that an adult sat in the Oval Office. Only silly kids since then.

(Don't get excited, folks. Only an opinion.)

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It is amazing that there are people saying outright that Hillary would be worse.

Heck, it is amazing that he made it this far without being impeached.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It is amazing that there are people saying outright that Hillary would be worse.

Heck, it is amazing that he made it this far without being impeached.
It's amazing that you think so highly of her.
What would you impeach Trump for?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
It's amazing that you think so highly of her.
You misread me. I hardly even have an opinion on her.

What would you impeach Trump for?

At this point, obstruction of Justice. Although there may be a better case for patent incompetence for the role, which I would personally consider a "high misdemeanor" were I a member of the House. Collusion would probably fit as well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You misread me. I hardly even have an opinion on her.
Au contraire!
You judge her to be less dangerous than Trump.
At this point, obstruction of Justice. Although there may be a better case for patent incompetence for the role, which I would personally consider a "high misdemeanor" were I a member of the House. Collusion would probably fit as well.
Evidence?
Charges should be accompanied with that.