• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did you know that justin bieber and Hailey Baldwin delayed their wedding?

haola

Some people think that their delay in marriage is due to a third person coming in. Do you think so? And the answer lies in this lip. You will be surprised to know the truth behind this

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
Why....does this need a whole thread.

Video sounds like the narrator hung himself directly after making this video.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Drive by clickbait spam. I didn't even know Justice Beaver was old enough to play with girls, let alone get married. As far as "I'll be surprised by the reason", the only thing that would surprise me is if I found myself giving a fat rat's.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
Drive by clickbait spam. I didn't even know Justice Beaver was old enough to play with girls, let alone get married. As far as "I'll be surprised by the reason", the only thing that would surprise me is if I found myself giving a fat rat's.
we should build a gambling racket centered around justine Beebler getting a divorce and losing all his money. Provided he hasn't burned all of it already.

haola

hi friend. justin bieber is not Justice Beaver. He is a singer. i love him

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I did not know this, but it sounds like a fascinating story. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Didn't know he was getting married - I don't give a **** about it, nor do I give a **** about Bieber. I've never heard of this Hailey Baldwin - I don't give a **** about her.
Overall, I don't give a **** about following celebrities and I wonder about how anyone possibly could.
To quote the great Ozzman: What's a Bieber?

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Once again I have made the grave mistake of going on about my day without first checking out news about Justin Bieber's personal life. I hope I don't die within the next 24 hours as a result.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Didn't know he was getting married - I don't give a **** about it, nor do I give a **** about Bieber. I've never heard of this Hailey Baldwin - I don't give a **** about her.
Overall, I don't give a **** about following celebrities and I wonder about how anyone possibly could.
To quote the great Ozzman: What's a Bieber?
I think Baldwin is the name of his motorcycle?