• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did you hear the one about the disappearing planet?

dad

Undefeated
Do you mean that meanwhile all those of the Jewish faith suffer divine punishment after death but one day it'll end? If not, what?

And you forgot to tell me what in reality changed as a result of Jesus' death.

And what a violent death could accomplish that the almighty powers of God could not.
Did you hear the one about the guy who tried to defend cosmological blunders by pretending he knew better than God? As it turned out there were black holes in his head.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Did you hear the one about the guy who tried to defend cosmological blunders by pretending he knew better than God? As it turned out there were black holes in his head.
Did you hear the one about the guy who didn't know enough about his own religion to answer the questions:

What in reality changed as a result of Jesus' death?

What could a violent death accomplish that the almighty powers of God could not?

Do all those of the Jewish faith suffer divine punishment after death? If they do, will it end one day?​

If you don't know, then don't duck and weave ─ that's a form of deception. Just say, "I don't know".

dad

Undefeated
Did you hear the one about the guy who didn't know enough about his own religion to answer the questions:
Yes, I heard that one, he was in the wrong thread.
Apparently you deny your have religion and try to knock other religions. Not good knock knock jokes.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yes, I heard that one, he was in the wrong thread.
Apparently you deny your have religion and try to knock other religions. Not good knock knock jokes.
May I respectfully suggest you become at least a little familiar with what your own book says?

And with equal respect also point out that science studies, with openness and honesty, what in your terms is God's creation, done with [his] own hand rather than through intermediaries; and that being the case suggest you make yourself familiar with what science says, and equally important, why it says it.

Last edited:

dad

Undefeated
May I respectfully suggest you become at least a little familiar with what your own book says?
No.

And with equal respect also point out that science studies, with openness and honesty, what in your terms is God's creation, done with [his] own hand rather than through intermediaries; and that being the case suggest you make yourself familiar with what science says, and equally important, why it says it.
I know their fables and the methods and premises used in weaving them. I know that they love to call it science and everything else religion. I know who is behind it and Who is behind Scripture.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No.

I know their fables and the methods and premises used in weaving them. I know that they love to call it science and everything else religion. I know who is behind it and Who is behind Scripture.
None so blind as those who won't even look.

Then I'll wish you a safe and happy day and leave you to it.

Ciao.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Your posts were looked at. They did not support your religion and were infested with time-wasting blasphemy and baseless doubts.
Gotta love the blasphemy concept! A great idea for religions to duck any obligation to explain all the bits that defy reason!

Live long and prosper, or whatever it is you do!

dad

Undefeated
Gotta love the blasphemy concept! A great idea for religions to duck any obligation to explain all the bits that defy reason!

Live long and prosper, or whatever it is you do!
Whats this the twenty-second goodbye in a row? The attempts of diversion and airing your gripes with God really did not help defend cosmofraudology.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Whats this the twenty-second goodbye in a row? The attempts of diversion and airing your gripes with God really did not help defend cosmofraudology.
Oh, I see ─ you want the last word. Well then, barring any more egregious falsehoods from you, it's yours for the taking.

Ciao.

dad

Undefeated
That's basically everything I wanted to say, in a nutshell.
When it comes to origins, science never learns and cannot learn and does not know it makes mistakes. Science is more about tweaking errors and making the same mistake in different ways, than about truth. Very similar to the definition of insanity.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
When it comes to origins, science never learns and cannot learn and does not know it makes mistakes. Science is more about tweaking errors and making the same mistake in different ways, than about truth. Very similar to the definition of insanity.
I can't imagine where you got this view of science. Scientific method learns from observation and testing. It is empirical. AND it has delivered results such as modern medicine and technology -- no other field has delivered like science.

dad

Undefeated
I can't imagine where you got this view of science. Scientific method learns from observation and testing. It is empirical. AND it has delivered results such as modern medicine and technology -- no other field has delivered like science.
I can't imagine where you got that view of origin sciences. They are entirely belief-based and have never contributed anything to the real world. No medicine. No technology. Nothing, ever.

The actual science of the modern world does deal in real things (good and evil). Origin 'sciences' do not.

IndigoChild5559

I can't imagine where you got that view of origin sciences. They are entirely belief-based and have never contributed anything to the real world. No medicine. No technology. Nothing, ever.

The actual science of the modern world does deal in real things (good and evil). Origin 'sciences' do not.
That life evolved from a single type of organism is also based on empirical evidence. So much so, that life evolving can be considered a fact.

Now, what is the driving force behind evolution? That is a scientific theory. But it is a theory that has tons and tons of evidence to support it. Remember that a scientific theory is not at all like a philosophical theory -- scientific theories are based on the conglomeration of facts proven by studies.

So no, evolution is not a belief based idea.

dad

Undefeated
That life evolved from a single type of organism is also based on empirical evidence. So much so, that life evolving can be considered a fact.
Foolish belief.

Now, what is the driving force behind evolution?
God. But He started it all with created kinds.

That is a scientific theory. But it is a theory that has tons and tons of evidence to support it.
False. Only beliefs and beliefs with no basis in fact.

Remember that a scientific theory is not at all like a philosophical theory -- scientific theories are based on the conglomeration of facts proven by studies.
In your dreams maybe. There is no facts proven or otherwise or any studies that are anything but a conglomeration of beliefs that the silly TOE is based on.
So no, evolution is not a belief based idea.
It is nothing but a belief based dogma.

IndigoChild5559

False. Only beliefs and beliefs with no basis in fact.
This shows me that you need a much better education on the evidences for evolution. I suggest you get a well written book by a PhD in Biology. Obviously NOT a book that supports your confirmation bias. Read it if for no other reason that you will better be able to argue your point with the science buffs in these forums.

dad

Undefeated
This shows me that you need a much better education on the evidences for evolution.
No. This shows you learned how to swallow, but not that you learned to look in the glass.

I suggest you get a well written book by a PhD in Biology. Obviously NOT a book that supports your confirmation bias. Read it if for no other reason that you will better be able to argue your point with the science buffs in these forums.

Name something in the book that is relevant. Maybe I could teach the guy how to argue.

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh, I see ─ you want the last word. Well then, barring any more egregious falsehoods from you, it's yours for the taking.

Ciao.
I find that common among very closed minds that are not interested in learning and have no care about what others actually have to say.