• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did we land on the moon?

I highly doubt all of NASA's scientists could possibly collaborate on a conspiracy of this magnitude....we're talking thousands of conspirators here.

Didn't they bring back moon rocks, after all? Think they managed to fool all the world's geologists?

Conspiracies are fantastic claims that require fantastic evidence to support them....I haven't seen anything but lame accusations and sensationalism.

Green Gaia

Veteran Member
Yes, he is, in his head. But really, the other day he told me going to the moon for summer vacation. I guess here is too boring for him lol.

Ceridwen018

I highly doubt all of NASA's scientists could possibly collaborate on a conspiracy of this magnitude....we're talking thousands of conspirators here.

Occum's Razor, everyone, lol. In this case it does indeed seem to be more probable that we actually went to the moon! I think the technology to pull off such a hoax is still beyond our grasp! :lol:

Ceridwen018

it's too far away and besides how did they land just right to take off again for earth?
It's called science, trish. They didn't take off exclaiming "Hang onto your balls, boys--hope we get lucky!" They calculated exact timeframes and planetary movements.

Named

The only question that needs to be asked, really, is WHY?
Why would anyone go to such great lengths to contrive this 'phoney landing'?

I doubt the "We got there first" mentality would suffice for conspiracy.

Paraprakrti

Custom User
Named said:
The only question that needs to be asked, really, is WHY?
Why would anyone go to such great lengths to contrive this 'phoney landing'?

I doubt the "We got there first" mentality would suffice for conspiracy.

Perhaps we never went there and Russia never went there, and so to cover our asses we made a partnership with Russia. The unofficial, "I won't tell if you won't tell" treaty. LOL.

A conspiracy, i.m.o, would be far less probable than that we actually did go to the moon. Remember, conspiracies are really, really difficult with only a few people...much less thousands! And what about all those moon rocks they brought back--that's pretty good evidence...

Ronald

Lack of faith, doubt, everyone is out to decieve!
I enjoy My lady's attitude, "I'll believe, until I find out it's wrong."
Yes, The USA went to the moon!
Didn't the Gipper say? "Trust, but verify!"

trishtrish10

it was just an intelligenct propaganda device to fool the enemy and a diversion during the viet nam war. why haven't we gone back.