• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did the Pharisees Purposely Make up Christianity?

Brian2

Veteran Member
Paul's and Simon's Gospel was about j+sus dying for the sins of mankind; Yeshua's Gospel was about doing good works, & being a better person to make it Heaven on earth.

In my opinion. :innocent:

I said that Paul and Peter agreed about the gospel and you seem to agree with me about that.
How is it that you have decided that Paul and Peter did not agree with Jesus on what the gospel is?

Brian2

Veteran Member
The Gospels say something else.
God looks at the people's heart. Not at their own faith.
We all believe in something. That's irrelevant.
But it is love that saves us. As Jesus said to Magdalene. Despite her sins, she loved Jesus.
Her heart was filled with love.

Loveless people who believe in Jesus Christ won't be saved.

Galatians 5:6For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. All that matters is faith, expressed through love.

This is what matters in Christ Jesus.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
But your knowledge of the Bible and the Quran and the ahadith which are all things you quote arbitrarily is very very very poor.
Yeah comparatively to lots of people I'm awful at some bits, we've all got different forms of intelligence, and God has gifted me at being good at some things, not all of them.
It's actually not academic, scholarly stuff.
The authorship of some of these texts, even with all the evidence now, would still be highly debated; we could get a team of people to be more fair, and try to come up to conclusive answers, yet it would always most likely contain some elements of doubt, as we can not be sure now.
For a messiah claimant it's pretty weird.
Because you're not getting this thread is showing I believe you've all been set up by the Source of reality; as we're down on the top floor of Hell (Gehenna), according to multiple religious texts, and God wants to see who is worth keeping.

I'm sharing this on here as part of Messianic prophecy, to see if people get the OP; yet so far you're arguing, you don't even question the texts, as you're so scholarly you know more than the Messiah.

wizanda

Premium Member
I said that Paul and Peter agreed about the gospel and you seem to agree with me about that.
How is it that you have decided that Paul and Peter did not agree with Jesus on what the gospel is?
I've done so with lots of careful analysis of what the Bible really does say, and not what we believe about it...

So doing lots of word searches with Esword Bible software, and testing what they stated.

Then on what Yeshua said whilst he was alive, was a Gospel about the Kingdom of God coming to earth; that if we all went the extra mile, and did good works - What a better world it would be...

Yet because the world is a wicked place, God will calculate who is worth keeping with a living Messiah doing that, and resurrect them into the World to Come without all the corruption.

Simon was teaching from the beginning of Acts, that Yeshua had come to die for people in some way, and that became the Good News.

Then Paul canonized that faulty belief by making that Christianity, and then that sticking as a Gospel about the death, and resurrection of Christ.

Now we can still see that there were arguments from the original earlier Church, with James the Just - Head of the Church of Jerusalem, standing against Paul on these matters of a living Gospel; which is where Paul & peter speak about people rejecting their Gospel about the death.

I've created a list of where Paul contradicts Christ here, and why Simon was called the stumbling stone (petros) by Yeshua...

Yet I could do with creating a list showing where Simon's theological comprehension isn't accurate, when compared to the Tanakh, and Yeshua's standards.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I rely on evidence.
Saint Paul or Saul of Tarsus has exclusively focused on misogyny, sexophobia and similar.

That's not what Christianity is.
Christianity is about social justice. The entire Christendom (including Catholics) relies on a fake Christianity.
The real Christianity is the one the Epistle of James speaks of. James 5:1 and following

The powerful who got richer and richer at cost of the neighbor's poverty will never see God's light in the afterlife.
Even if they went to Mass on every Sunday.
Even if they were the most chaste and monogamous spouse ever. That is irrelevant.

On the contrary, Mary Magdalene who repented, committed emendable sins and her sins were forgiven.
There are forgivable sins. And irreparable ones.

That's what Paul's flawed theology missed.

And I am mystified by how a Christian can think that the people James speaks of, can be somehow saved by "faith in Jesus Christ".

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
The authorship of some of these texts, even with all the evidence now, would still be highly debated; we could get a team of people to be more fair, and try to come up to conclusive answers, yet it would always most likely contain some elements of doubt, as we can not be sure now.

But you still quote them. You claim you trust them. This was the original question anyway. Anyway, I got the answer so there is no point asking again.

Because you're not getting this thread is showing I believe you've all been set up by the Source of reality; as we're down on the top floor of Hell (Gehenna), according to multiple religious texts, and God wants to see who is worth keeping.

I'm sharing this on here as part of Messianic prophecy, to see if people get the OP; yet so far you're arguing, you don't even question the texts, as you're so scholarly you know more than the Messiah.

A messiah who cannot answer a single question directly, cherry picks, and quotes sciences he has no knowledge of.

Hmm. Easy decision.

Cheers.,

wizanda

Premium Member
Easy decision.
Thank you for showing me some people would reject Messianic prophecy, as they'd rather follow scholars.

We're coming to Armageddon at the end of the Great Tribulation, then the Judgement Day Fire, and after the resurrection...

According to what is prophesied God is only keeping those who've understood the requirements; it isn't about following some person.

muhammad_isa

We're coming to Armageddon at the end of the Great Tribulation, then the Judgement Day Fire, and after the resurrection...
..but there IS only One Jewish Messiah .. Jesus, the son of Mary.
I do not believe that you are he .. was Mary your mother?
Do you not have a birth certificate?

wizanda

Premium Member
..but there IS only One Jewish Messiah .. Jesus, the son of Mary.
I'd say according to what is prophesied:
  1. First the Messiah comes healing the people, preaching the Gospel, and is rejected;
  2. Then returns prior to Judgement day to show where he told people not to worship him, and worship God alone.
  3. Then afterwards everyone who is worthy is resurrected into the Messianic Age; with the Messiah as King over God's Kingdom.
I do not believe that you are he .. was Mary your mother?
The references to Messiah son of Mary, is because there were different incarnations understood of the Messiah by ancient theologians.

Thus I believe the Quran is quite specific in chapter 43, where it talks of Messengers being rejected though they came with clear signs:
  • 43:46-56 is Moses being rejected by Pharaoh.
  • 43:56-59 is Messiah, Yeshua son of Mary.
  • 43:60-77 is the Messiah sent back from Heaven before Judgement Day; yet being rejected as people don't read all the religions as one any more, so they don't realize my real name is sacred in many of them.
Do you not have a birth certificate?
I have a Birth Certificate.

Last edited:

muhammad_isa

The references to Messiah son of Mary, is because there were different incarnations understood of the Messiah by ancient theologians.
Almighty God may be a lot of things, but He is not stupid.
He sent Muhammad AFTER Jesus, peace be with them, confirming that which was sent before him .. so that there would be no doubt.
Muhammad, peace be with him, informed us that he was the LAST [new] prophet.

Yes, this means that JESUS HIMSELF will appear when God decides it is time.
God will proclaim "Be and it is" !

wizanda

Premium Member
Some people can see blag.
Most people hadn't noticed that John, Paul, & Simon were Pharisaic or that the terminology j+sus/j+ses is an insult.

Currently I'd say most are so blagged, they're following the anti-Christ's doctrine, and are about to be condemned for it.
Yes, this means that JESUS HIMSELF will appear when God decides it is time.
According to multiple places, we can show Yeshua has a new name when he returns before Judgement Day...

Yet to deal with what is prophesied, we have to acknowledge the other perspectives.

wizanda

Premium Member
Oh really?
Revelation 3:12, Revelation 19:12, Matthew 23:39, Isaiah 62:2 shows the Messiah has a New Name, when he returns.

Then Theosophy believe they were told that New Name.

Prophetically in the Bible we can show three names, David (Zechariah 12:8), Yeshua (Isaiah 52:10), Zion (Isaiah 52:7).
..and he will be born by a different mother, too?
Since Yeshua referred to a Son of Man coming prior to Judgement Day (Matthew 25:13, etc), it has to be someone born by definition of the terminology 'Son of Man'.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Most people hadn't noticed that John, Paul, & Simon were Pharisaic or that the terminology j+sus/j+ses is an insult.

Which John are you referring to? Gospel writer? Revelations writer? Oh the son of Zebedee?

What do you mean J+sus.

Why do you make so many nonsensical claims? There is only EESOUS in the NT. You are just making so many errors every time. Please stop this. Be genuine.

I think there is no point going any further because every post you make will be something new with no sense whatsoever.

muhammad_isa

Since Yeshua referred to a Son of Man coming prior to Judgement Day (Matthew 25:13, etc), it has to be someone born by definition of the terminology 'Son of Man'.

I see .. I knew there was something about me.
I have known from the age of 5 that I am somebody special. ;)

However, not that special .. I am a sinner.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
...Paul and Peter et al were strongly PERSECUTED AND OPPOSED by the Pharisees.
Family agreements can be the worst. Paul definitely was of the Pharisee tradition, but with Peter not much is said that tips us off one way or the other, imo.

firedragon

Veteran Member
The Gospel & letters of John; the book of Revelation was a different author.

Sus in Hebrew means a Horse, and adding a Yod before it, means 'it shall trample down'.

If you don't know the author, don't quote it for your personal agenda.

And again let me say, the New Testament only has Eesos. There are no horses.

Please try your best to be as genuine as you can.

Brian2

Veteran Member
I rely on evidence.
Saint Paul or Saul of Tarsus has exclusively focused on misogyny, sexophobia and similar.

That's not what Christianity is.
Christianity is about social justice. The entire Christendom (including Catholics) relies on a fake Christianity.
The real Christianity is the one the Epistle of James speaks of. James 5:1 and following

The powerful who got richer and richer at cost of the neighbor's poverty will never see God's light in the afterlife.
Even if they went to Mass on every Sunday.
Even if they were the most chaste and monogamous spouse ever. That is irrelevant.

On the contrary, Mary Magdalene who repented, committed emendable sins and her sins were forgiven.
There are forgivable sins. And irreparable ones.

That's what Paul's flawed theology missed.

And I am mystified by how a Christian can think that the people James speaks of, can be somehow saved by "faith in Jesus Christ".

I don't know if Paul excessively focused on sexual issues but James seems to focus more on good works/social justice. Luke the companion of Paul is said to have focused more on social justice. I suppose a focus on just one or the other is lop sided. But we don't see other letters of James and what he might have said about the sexual issues.
I'm sure Paul would seen all sins as forgivable.
James does not cover just what the gospel is but does correct a possible false impression that some people may have gotten, that faith is nothing but a head belief and that repentance is not an important part of our acceptance of Jesus.
James tells us that faith without works is dead and as I said, Paul teaches similar at Gal 5:6, what matters is faith expressed through love.