• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did the Pharisees Purposely Make up Christianity?

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
The hadiths do not contradict the Qur'an.
Saying they do does not make it so.
The reason I say it, is the concepts in some of the Hadiths do not align with what is prophesied in Quran 43:60-77, and in multiple other religious texts saying the same thing.

Plus I was told what will happen by God as a child, so at 5-6 years old I was told I would try to share the Great Deception from 25 years old, as this thread is really about, and be ignored.

At 15 years old where the whole of reality became one voice, and God explained global eschatology to me, it showed me sharing info, and that people would copy some of it, yet not as far as meant.

Like the Quran 43:60-77 says, the Messiah returns prior to Judgement Day, is commonly rejected, and then God keeps those who respected the authority; not that the Messiah comes back, breaks the cross, and eating of swine, prays behind the Mahdi, etc - These are concepts similar to the oral traditions other religions have been corrupted by also.

There are some concepts in the Hadiths that seem accurate, as the Euphrates dried up last year, and is prophesied in Revelation 16:12 prior to Armageddon also; with the Messiah back secretly before it (Revelation 16:15-16).

Now if I could get people on here to respect religious prophecy globally, there would be potential that Messianic prophecy could be fulfilled like the Hadiths reference; yet if people like yourselves will not even question the Messiah is explaining where the Bible became corrupted, then currently I really doubt this will happen on a global scale.

In my opinion. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
Christ is not a "spirit". He is a flesh and blood human being, Who lived as a real historical person, died
I accept Christ as a physical being; yet the terminology Yeshua is a Hebrew word meaning Salvation, so when you questioned am I your Saviour, "no", I'm more like God's avenging angel, before billions are removed in the Judgement Day Fire, for already being anti-Christ's doctrine.

I'm trying to give you the opertunity within these interactions, to prevent everyone's destruction for already being anti-Christ followers as prophesied.
You either are the same Jesus Christ Who lived around 2,000 years ago in the flesh or you aren't. There's no reincarnation or rebirth when it comes to Him.
I've always had memories from two thousand years ago, some since 5-6 years old from before I could read.

Like I knew Yeshua hadn't gone around making "I Am" (G1473 G1510) statements, and the world had been deceived by it.

On reading the Gospels around 26 I remembered that when it says beware of the Leaven of the Pharisees, and the Sadducees (Matthew 16:6), I remembered that was in contrast to Essene Bread - which I'd not heard about in this lifetime, so had to look it up.

At 13 years old I knew how to make the holy anointing oil properly to heal cancer, leprosy, etc; yet I couldn't find the medical, and religious evidence at that age to prove it, until having the internet.
will come again in the flesh with clear signs that will cause the world to tremble.
If we read first comes the Parable of the Fig (Matthew 24:32-35, Mark 13:28-31, Luke 21:29-33), then the sun & moon are darkened, then stars (meteors) fall from the sky (Matthew 24:29, Mark 13:24-25, Luke 21:25-26), as Betelgeuse is seen to have gone supernova at Armageddon (Zechariah 14:7, Joel 2:31, Isaiah 13:10, Amos 5:8).

Then it says people tremble as the sky is shaken, and they realize only the Enlightened Saints will be resurrected, as God showed me at 15 years old; so I'm not scared of my death in the Great Tribulation, as I know I will be the first to bounce back from the grave as God showed me.
We all will see it. Even the dead.
We will all see the coming destruction according to prophecy, yet only those worthy will ever get to stand before the Throne of the Son of Man; the rest according to prophecy get removed from reality into outer darkness, for already being anti-Christ's doctrine, and contrary to the Law (Isaiah 8:20-22).
He bears the scars of His crucifixion in His flesh for eternity. I doubt you have those.
The idea people are so transfixed on the suffering, and death of the Messiah part, is where Isaiah 28's Bed of Adultery was purposely set up to remove them at the Judgement Day Fire, for being against a living Messiah.

There really is no need to return the Son of Man with birth deformities or stigmata, for a group of people who worship martyism, before they worship what God instructed.

Like your whole post doesn't seem to acknowledge what the thread is about, that the Christians, Rabbinic Rebels, Muhammadans, Baha'i, etc, have all been set up by God for not paying attention, to what was specified as crucial.

God has given me much of this knowledge as a child prior to reading religious texts (Isaiah 28:9-13), in the hopes I can get you all to repent, and accept you've been lied to; else God will just remove billions for them being immoral, and you think I'm losing by your rejection of our claims.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
He is God Almighty and chose to incarnate as human but once, for all eternity.
He was and is the "essence" of God Almighty.

es·sence
[ˈesəns]
NOUN

1. the intrinsic nature or indispensable quality of something, especially something abstract, that determines its character:
    "conflict is the essence of drama"
    synonyms.
    • philosophy
      a property or group of properties of something without which it would not exist or be what it is.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
As far as I can see from the Bible, I believe we can show Paul & Simon the stumbling stone (petros) purposely corrupted the teachings of Yeshua to a more Pharisaic ideology - Creating Christianity between them in Antioch (Acts 11:25-26) with the help of the Sanhedrin.

Where it is also possible to show that the Gospel of John was purposely made up by the Sanhedrin, to corrupt Yeshua's original message.

It is being questioned historically, that the original followers of Yeshua were the Ebionites; which stemmed from the Essenes, then the Nasoraeans & Mandaeans.

It is questioned James the Just was Head of the church of Jerusalem, and an Ebionite; where the terminology 'Poor Ones' was prophesied in Zechariah 11:11 prior to the 2nd temple destruction.

The idea that the Nasoraeans/Mandaeans fled Jerusalem prior to the destruction, is because they were following Yeshua's teachings.

Paul & Simon taught an idea that the Jews were now under Grace, as Christ had died for them; rather than what scripture shows, that they were placed under the Curse of Moses (Deuteronomy 28), because their Worthless Leaders (Sadducees, Pharisees, Levites) rejected the Messiah for 30 pieces of silver (Zechariah 11:1-14).

Proof that the Curse was placed is that in Zechariah 11:9, it repeats the idea that they will eat each others flesh as found in Deuteronomy 28:53-55; where we can show historically, that at the Siege of Jerusalem by the Romans, they literally eat each others flesh due to being starved to death.

To me it is clear that the book of James in the Bible is standing against Paul, on some of the similar concepts that were debated between them. Some of these contrary points, are Paul kicking people out who didn't want to follow his sacrificial Messiah's death & resurrection doctrines, impartially deciding who is worthy of being part of Pauline Christianity, Abraham being faithful, and thus doing good works, etc.

When Revelation 2:2 says about the False Apostle who tried to get them to follow his fake Gospel, Paul also stated that he was rejected by the Church of Asia Minor with his own version of the Gospel (2 Timothy 1:15).

Because over time Christianity has become the main orthodox view on the teachings of Christ, the original ideas have been partially overwritten; yet it is still possible to see from the texts alone, that the original message is still there in the Synoptic Gospels.

I understand it could be possible for us to fix this as part of Messianic prophecy; otherwise in my understanding scripture says God will condemn the Rabbinic Jews for having lied to humanity (Jeremiah 5:26, Isaiah 29:20-21).

It appears to me that what the Pharisees did, is try to cover up the prophesied concepts they'd been cut off, to make the Gentiles follow a system supporting them, and in doing so creating the false representation of the Messiah.

Thus when there are Jewish texts called the Sefer of Zerubbabel that refer to a true, and false Messiah both in Rome; the problem I find, is that the Rabbinic Jews don't realize they've made up the false Messiah contrary to the real one, that they have overwritten. Thus when in Ezekiel 22:3, and other places, it says they made their own idols, this is talking about how they made the Messiah into an idol.

I believe as a provable return of the Messiah it is possible for me to redeem, and fix this situation (Isaiah 52:3-7) - if I can get the support from the Rabbis, to help fix what they've messed up; otherwise Judgement Day will come, and God will just keep the Enlightened Saints who've already noticed.

To quickly summarize the difference between the original followers, and the Pharisaic Christianity: Is that the Pharisees taught an Oral Tradition, that "the death of the righteous, can atone for the sins of that generation"...

Where Yeshua challenged the Sanhedrin, and cut them off, for saying that the murdering of the prophets counted as atoning sacrifices in Matthew 23:27-38, Mark 7:1-13, and the Parable of the Wicked Husbandman (Matthew 21:33-46, Mark 12:1-12, and Luke 20:9-19).

Yeshua is prophesying in the Parable of the Wicked Husbandmen that the Pharisees will corrupt his message, teaching you get an inheritance from his death; when instead it is saying many will be condemned by God at Judgement Day for believing such a thing.

You are begging the question since Paul and Peter et al were strongly PERSECUTED AND OPPOSED by the Pharisees.

wizanda

Premium Member
You are begging the question since Paul and Peter et al were strongly PERSECUTED AND OPPOSED by the Pharisees.
Not really, as posting there is Midrash showing Simon worked with the Sanhedrin, and Yehoshua/Yeshua specifically named Simon the stumbling stone (petros) to fulfil prophecy (Zechariah 3:9, Isaiah 8:14-16), that they'd deceive the world...

Plus God specifically named Saul the same word that is used for Hell in Hebrew (Sheol).

The problem is the history the Christians have been taught, has been heavily influenced by the same organization that created it, and it was anti-Christ's doctrine to begin with.

firedragon

Veteran Member
There isn't a Q source that I'm aware of,

Every tom, dick, and harry is aware of it.

But you are not quoting it. I have told you what you are quoting.

Anyway, why don't you quote from Barnabas? Since you trust the Bible and mistrust some parts of it arbitrarily, why dont you quote Barnabas?

wizanda

Premium Member
Every tom, dick, and harry is aware of it.
There isn't an official Q source, it is a hypothesis, and in my understanding it was possible there was an Ebionite collection of what Yeshua said, this was what we're calling a Q source...

Yet the closest rendition of that material is the book of Matthew, and Mark; which match each other in lots of places, from what was known in the early Church.
But you are not quoting it. I have told you what you are quoting.
There isn't anything wrong with us questioning the Synoptic Gospels, and I find it anti-Islamic to say otherwise; yet I get the modern day Muhammadans before judgement Day, think they have the authority to speak bad about religious texts (4:150-151).
Anyway, why don't you quote from Barnabas? Since you trust the Bible and mistrust some parts of it arbitrarily, why dont you quote Barnabas?
The Gospel of Barnabas doesn't have a majority of the necessary context prophesied in the Tanakh; which Yeshua is expounding on using the prophetic method.

I will reread the Gospel of Barnabus, and see if there is anything that could be added to a very conclusive case that already exists within the Bible; that clearly shows Allah is the best of planners, as it catches out all the demonic accusers as it was inspired to.

firedragon

Veteran Member
There isn't an official Q source, it is a hypothesis,

Still, you are not quoting from the Q source. I have already told you three times. So, your whole concept of mentioning all kinds of things like the Q source, ahadith science, etc etc are just false.

The Gospel of Barnabas doesn't have a majority of the necessary context prophesied in the Tanakh; which Yeshua is expounding on using the prophetic method.

I didn't say "gospel of Barnabas".

Being a messiah, you should know the Bible a little better don't you think?

wizanda

Premium Member
Still, you are not quoting from the Q source. I have already told you three times. So, your whole concept of mentioning all kinds of things like the Q source, ahadith science, etc etc are just false.
I'm not sure if English is your native language, as you seem to be misunderstanding what I've said on multiple occasions.

There is no Q source, I just posted you the Wikipedia saying it is a hypothesis; thus I could not quote from it, as it doesn't exist.

In my original statement about the Q source, I was justifying why we can show it is an illogical hypothesis; as the Synoptic Gospels are varied enough to declare them independent testimonies.

When I referenced the Hadith Science I was referring to us using scholarly mechanisms, to discern if a religious texts ascribed to someone is legitimate - by using a series of examinations; which is what I was describing to you, and then tried to correlate that the Hadith Science is similar in places.
I didn't say "gospel of Barnabas".
What were you referring to then?
Being a messiah, you should know the Bible a little better don't you think?
Not really, I've learned about religious text for the sake of helping others; I find knowing theology the most crucial:

As if we can explain the mechanisms, yet we don't know the way; it is a bit pointless having all that knowledge, with no end goal in mind.

firedragon

Veteran Member
There is no Q source,

Don;'t bring it up.

Not really, I've learned about religious text for the sake of helping others; I find knowing theology the most crucial:

As if we can explain the mechanisms, yet we don't know the way; it is a bit pointless having all that knowledge, with no end goal in mind.

So why don't you quote Barnabas? The letter? It's in the Bible. I mean, some bibles at least. Hmm, the oldest and more authentic ones to be more precise.

wizanda

Premium Member
So why don't you quote Barnabas? The letter? It's in the Bible. I mean, some bibles at least. Hmm, the oldest and more authentic ones to be more precise.
We've got Bible software to justify that what we've got, has been purposely corrupted; where Allah foretold the whole thing, and then we have people arguing about which book is best.

I will study the differences of what is in Barnabus, that was included in the cannon, and why...

Yet it isn't essential, when there is a case presented in the OP with all the links showing the details, that the world is already anti-Christ's teachings, as they've not been studied correctly.

We can fix what the Al-Masih ad-Dajjal is on ReligiousForums, as the OP is about, and yet you're arguing about the essential parts of what is needed to see it - We need to be able to analyse all the scriptures, to then assess what is valid.

firedragon

Veteran Member
I will study the differences of what is in Barnabus, that was included in the cannon, and why...

Okay brother. I respect that.

We can fix what the Al-Masih ad-Dajjal is on ReligiousForums, as the OP is about, and yet you're arguing about the essential parts of what is needed to see it - We need to be able to analyse all the scriptures, to then assess what is valid.

What I am pointing out is arbitrary picking and choosing parts of scripture to discriminate against, and other parts to embrace.

There is no methodology but just feelings. That's the reason when questioned you brought in the ahadith science which just dismantled your thesis with one simple and basic question you just could not answer, and now about the dajjal.

You keep mentioning various sources wholesale but you don't seem to have a standard with any of them.

Cheers.

firedragon

Veteran Member
If people had studied these religious texts without distinction (Quran 2:285), then they'd know Allah has ordained my name globally as part of prophecy...

Where I've known since 4-5 years old that I'm an Avatar sent from Heaven, to fulfil explaining the Great Deception prior to the Great Tribulation.

1. 2:285 does not have any names. So how do you posit your name to the Qur'an?
2. What's the word used in the Qur'an for avatar, and where does it say that the messiah is an avatar?

Now don't make a lot of text here without answering these simple questions directly. I would like to hear your answer. After all, you are a messiah, and you should have some kind of divine knowledge.

wizanda

Premium Member
You keep mentioning various sources wholesale but you don't seem to have a standard with any of them.
I'll explain my standards, and if asked will justify it in detail.
What I am pointing out is arbitrary picking and choosing parts of scripture to discriminate against, and other parts to embrace.
For me to logically explain to you how I understand a prophetic timeline in the Bible, which is also referenced accurately in the Quran; means accepting all the texts as evidence, to be able to decipher them efficiently.

It is only after we find errors, can we show that there are numerous contradictions... So for example, after I read the New Testament I kept recognizing odd contradictions between Paul and Christ... So then I did more study, and looked it up online, to see if others concluded similar.

Then on debating where Paul was contrary, people would say Paul & John stand against the Synoptic Gospels; so I studied more, and realized we can show numerous reasons to identify it was the Pharisees writing the Gospel of John.

The reason why Yehoshua/Yeshua called Simon the 'stone' (petros), was searching out prophecy to see if it was accurate.
1. 2:285 does not have any names. So how do you posit your name to the Qur'an?
Wasn't saying my name is there in the Quran, as haven't got a high enough comprehension to justify it.

Was referencing 2:285, as we're not to make distinction amongst the texts, so we become wiser, as we have to study what was prophesied to question it.
2. What's the word used in the Qur'an for avatar, and where does it say that the messiah is an avatar?
The Quran refers to the Messiah as the Word of God in (3:45, 4:171).

In 43:60-77 I see as the 2nd coming of the Messiah, and it says Allah will put angels among us as a sign of the coming of the time (43:60-61).

It says never has Allah directly interacted with mankind, it has always been by messenger (42:51), and thus in Eden it was the Divine Council (38:69) interacting, as we read in Genesis (Elohim).
some kind of divine knowledge.
I find it is easier to understand the Source of reality, which is beyond form is like a Universal Central Processor, it formulates everything, and yet exists beyond even form its self.

For the Source of reality to interact, it made a Divine Council of Archangels, that in ancient times were misunderstood by some to be demigods - which then created polytheism.

Because people think they're monotheistic, they think there is just God, and simplify it, which actually limits the comprehension; Allah has always sent beings, and the Divine Council in Heaven in my understanding are beings like Buddha, Lao Tzu, Yeshua, Krishna, etc.

Where to truly understand Tawheed (Oneness), someone has to want to study, and be a humble servant questioning what has been put forward by all of them.

firedragon

Veteran Member
For me to logically explain to you how I understand a prophetic timeline in the Bible, which is also referenced accurately in the Quran;

Nope. there are no timelines in the Qur'an. Maybe you should read the book a little.

It is only after we find errors, can we show that there are numerous contradictions... So for example, after I read the New Testament I kept recognizing odd contradictions between Paul and Christ... So then I did more study, and looked it up online, to see if others concluded similar.

Then on debating where Paul was contrary, people would say Paul & John stand against the Synoptic Gospels; so I studied more, and realized we can show numerous reasons to identify it was the Pharisees writing the Gospel of John.

Why do you trust the Gospel of John? How many people had written it? Who were they?

The Quran refers to the Messiah as the Word of God in (3:45, 4:171).

It's bi kalimathin minha. Try and study a little more. You are the messiah as you claim so maybe you should honestly study a little more. It's your legacy.

In 43:60-77 I see as the 2nd coming of the Messiah, and it says Allah will put angels among us as a sign of the coming of the time (43:60-61).

You seeing things is you seeing things. that's not relevant to a book.

It says never has Allah directly interacted with mankind, it has always been by messenger (42:51), and thus in Eden it was the Divine Council (38:69) interacting, as we read in Genesis (Elohim).

See, as obviously expected you didnt answer a single question objectively. because you don't know the answers.

Fine messiah you are.

wizanda

Premium Member
there are no timelines in the Qur'an.
I was referencing the Biblical prophetic timeline, and how the Quran referenced these concepts.
It's your legacy.
The Legacy is we're here before Judgement Day ; I'm just explaining my findings before Betelgeuse goes supernova, then the internet will be gone anyway.
Gospel of John? How many people had written it? Who were they?
We can show that who ever recorded the Gospel of John, had to be a member of the Sanhedrin, as it records multiple aspects of where the Pharisees were sent from, and their private conversations; plus personal data, that only a member of the Sanhedrin would have known.

We can show at the end of it, it states that plural people took the witness statement from a Disciple to document it (John 21:24).

One of the most likely partial authors has to be Nicodemus the Pharisee Councillor, as there are three witness statements which paint him in a good light, and only him there as the possible author in some of them (John 3:1-9, John 7:50, John 19:39).

firedragon

Veteran Member
I was referencing the Biblical prophetic timeline, and how the Quran referenced these concepts.

Quran does not reference any time line.

The Legacy is we're here before Judgement Day ; I'm just explaining my findings before Betelgeuse goes supernova, then the internet will be gone anyway.

You don't even know what the q source is, but you. bring it up. You don't know ahadith science from scratch, but you bring it up. You don't know the bible history but you bring everything up.

That's a pretend messiah. Not a real one.

We can show that who ever recorded the Gospel of John, had to be a member of the Sanhedrin

Not good enough. I can show that whoever wrote the pericope knew Greek. Does not make any difference.

We can show at the end of it, it states that plural people took the witness statement from a Disciple to document it (John 21:24).

Redaction.

One of the most likely partial authors has to be Nicodemus the Pharisee Councillor, as there are three witness statements which paint him in a good light, and only him there as the possible author in some of them (John 3:1-9, John 7:50, John 19:39).

Do you know that John three five has an interpolation of ton Theon and someone inserted words to make have commonality with other gospels like Mark? It was not the author but someone else later mate. And John 19:39 being one verse has so many variants?

A messiah should know the original text right? Can you just tell the world what the original text was and who wrote it since you are the messiah?

wizanda

Premium Member
Can you just tell the world what the original text was and who wrote it since you are the messiah?
Nope as I'm not a scholar; I'm a musician, artists, poet, like King David... Sent as a final warning before the Judgement Day Fire, and then the resurrection.

I can explain where certain bits are contradictory to the standards set, and what is required by God.
Do you know that John three five has an interpolation of ton Theon and someone inserted words to make have commonality with other gospels like Mark?
Yes I was aware they've added words; yet I'm also aware of where the Quran translations have done the same...

I'm aware of where whole books are added to some religions; it is common mankind thinks it can add to the texts they were given.
A messiah should know the original text right?
The Messiah is a specific spiritual King appointed by God with a message; I know the Message I was given, not all the academic scholarly stuff...

Thus we clearly need to appoint scholars to help fulfil all your different expectations of Messianic prophecy, else according to the Message I've been told, you all get wiped out soon.
Does not make any difference.
Actually if the authors of John are the Sanhedrin who hated Yeshua without a cause, it is highly important; as it means it isn't based on trying to establish truth, it is based on misrepresentation of Christ's character.
Quran does not reference any time line.
Whereas I'm saying I can explain prophecy through multiple religious texts, all having a similar timeline, and I say the Quran has some of that info confirming it right, and you say it doesn't... When you don't even understand why I was saying that prophetic timeline existed.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Nope as I'm not a scholar; I'm a musician, artists, poet, like King David... Sent as a final warning before the Judgement Day Fire, and then the resurrection.

But your knowledge of the Bible and the Quran and the ahadith which are all things you quote arbitrarily is very very very poor. And you are making false claims about them all. Strange such a prophet like you would be as false as it could be.

The Messiah is a specific spiritual King appointed by God with a message; I know the Message I was given, not all the academic scholarly stuff...

It's actually not academic, scholarly stuff. It's the most basic level understanding of things you are speaking about. It was you who spoke of it, so you should know about it. Like if someone speaks of the ABC he should know a little at least about the ABC. If not he is just an imposter.

Actually if the authors of John are the Sanhedrin who hated Yeshua without a cause, it is highly important; as it means it isn't based on trying to establish truth, it is based on misrepresentation of Christ's character.

IF can be applied to the sun and the moon. IF the sun is also the moon the sentence itself is an oxymoron. So hope you understand now how the IF propositions work.

Whereas I'm saying I can explain prophecy through multiple religious texts

You cannot with such poor reading and ignorance of all the so called scripture you are trying to quote. For a messiah claimant it's pretty weird.