• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did she have plastic surgery or not?

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Emina Jahovic is perhaps the most internationally famous Bosniak (Muslim) singer from the former Yugoslavia. Her albums regularly do well in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Montenegro, Macedonia, Bulgaria, Turkey, and Azerbaijan.

So, as you can imagine, she is the subject of tabloid news stories all the time. Lately people are commenting on her face, saying her lips look much fuller than they did just last year.

This is what she looked like two years ago:

2w53cqx.jpg

This is what she looked like one year ago:

2i7n7tk.jpg

And here she is recently:

FatMan

Some people gain weight over the years. Mine goes to my midsection, but I'm sure for some it might go to the lips:rolleyes:

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
FatMan said:
Some people gain weight over the years. Mine goes to my midsection, but I'm sure for some it might go to the lips:rolleyes:

Hahaha... I'll take that as a yes vote. I still can't tell? They're bigger, but they seem to only be "OMG!" bigger when she purses her lips, and maybe she could've done that anyway?

In any event, if she did, I wish she'd have spent that money on dancing lessons instead. A Muslim woman that can't dance here is like a black woman that can't shake it in the US. It's just weird.

kateyes

Maybe she is using LipFusion gloss-it is supposed to have that effect. It doesn't look like a big enough difference to be to be collogen.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
Actually there is no difference between the pictures, they're just two "before" samples. The video is the recent image, the one that is making people wonder.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I did the same thing to my stomach... now I look plump! What's up wit dat??? :D

She looks perfect in ALL those shots. What a doll!

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Oooh, no wonder I didn't see a difference in them. :D Do you think you could find a picture of her now? My connection doesn't deal with videos well.

anders

Revolting lips in the video. Like if she had eaten something that she was allergic towards. She could at least have wiped them so as not to have that icky smeary look. Or perhaps she tried to safeguard against anybody wanting to kiss her.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
anders said:
Revolting lips in the video. Like if she had eaten something that she was allergic towards. She could at least have wiped them so as not to have that icky smeary look. Or perhaps she tried to safeguard against anybody wanting to kiss her.

LOL A Balkan burqha.

Robyn Luckham

Hey there, my name is

Robyn Luckham , This might not be the right place to ask however I've been thinking about getting a hair transplant, I'm losing a fair bit of hair but not bald yet however I'm just wondering what you guys think about laser for hair loss or if you have ever used it? I've been losing my hair for about a year now and been searching on youtube lately and watched a few videos. Can someone let me know of their experience? I've very doubtful.

Last edited by a moderator: