• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Jesus Fulfill All The Messianic Prophecies?

DavidFirth

Moses is depicted with two tablets with the 10 commandments, If it takes TWO tablets to write 10 Lines, then how many Tablets would he need to write the entire Torah which contains 5,888 verses

No room on these tablet
mosesHeston2703_468x611.jpg

Moses wrote LAWS , were-as most of the so-called Torah is not, but purely Narrative that is Mythology.

You need to reread the Pentateuch, friend, you speak of things you know not. The other laws were not written on stone tablets like the first commandments were.

Now I will ask you again to prove the narrative is mythology or just admit that you cannot do so.

Magus

You need to reread the Pentateuch, friend, you speak of things you know not. The other laws were not written on stone tablets like the first commandments were.

Now I will ask you again to prove the narrative is mythology or just admit that you cannot do so.

The narrative proves itself, is it mythology, the Earth is not 6000 years old , we don't descend from Ruddy Adam , there was no global deluge and Dinosaurs were not planted by Satan to fool us.

Nous

Premium Member
Ok. Lets begin with Abraham the prophet through whom all nations will be blessed. How do we know this is true? Its because of the Jewish History, right?
Were European Jews being blessed during WWII? Were European Jews being blessed during the Holy Roman Empire, when they were restricted in what occupations they could engage in?

Therefore we are convinced that the promise to Abraham will be fulfilled. It seems like Christians should be able to know whether or not Jesus is the messiah by a similar method. So we look backward in time and then based upon that decide whether to go forward. This is called 'Eyes of faith'. **edit: probably should be called Eyes of Hard Work** So the proof that Jesus is the messiah exists in the future, and our limited knowledge of it is based upon what Jesus has done already. If this is not the kind of proof you seek, then I wonder what proof you have that Abraham is genuine. It goes both ways.
Is there a deduction somewhere in those sentences? I don't see one, despite the use of the words "therefore" and "so the proof . . . is".

DavidFirth

The narrative proves itself, is it mythology, the Earth is not 6000 years old , we don't descend from Ruddy Adam , there was no global deluge and Dinosaurs were not planted by Satan to fool us.

The Bible does not say the Earth is 6000 years old, does not mention Ruddy Adam or that dinosaurs were planted by anyone. You show complete bias and ignorance in that post.

Let's see you prove how old the Earth is, there was no global flood and Satan is not trying to fool you.

You can't, everyone knows you can't but your bias clouds your judgement and therefore your brain.

Magus

The Bible does not say the Earth is 6000 years old, does not mention Ruddy Adam or that dinosaurs were planted by anyone. You show complete bias and ignorance in that post.

Let's see you prove how old the Earth is, there was no global flood and Satan is not trying to fool you.

You can't, everyone knows you can't but your bias clouds your judgement and therefore your brain.
618ea3dcbf2b58521d56d4d6ac23f379.jpg

Ruddy Adam
www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?strongs=H119

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
No, but try to convince me he did anyway.

I can agree with ' no' up to the point that Jesus, as Messiah and Prince of Peace, has Not yet started his 1,000-year rule over Earth. Since we are nearing the soon coming ' time of separation ' on Earth as found at Matthew 25:31-33,37 then, at that time, mankind will then see the fulfillment of Isaiah 11:3-4 before we will see Micah 4:3-4 fulfilled. Then, at that wonderful millennial time, mankind will also see the fulfillment of Isaiah 35 when mankind will once again see paradisical condition existing on Earth. The whole Earth will be a land flowing with ' milk and honey '.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I can agree with ' no' up to the point that Jesus, as Messiah and Prince of Peace, has Not yet started his 1,000-year rule over Earth. Since we are nearing the soon coming ' time of separation ' on Earth as found at Matthew 25:31-33,37 then, at that time, mankind will then see the fulfillment of Isaiah 11:3-4 before we will see Micah 4:3-4 fulfilled. Then, at that wonderful millennial time, mankind will also see the fulfillment of Isaiah 35 when mankind will once again see paradisical condition existing on Earth. The whole Earth will be a land flowing with ' milk and honey '.
He was supposed to do that during Part One. He doesn't get to come back and try a second time.

DavidFirth

Who has ever claimed on here that Jesus fulfilled ALL Messianic prophecies? He did fulfill quite a few as I have posted above, but will not fulfill them all until He returns.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member

Wow, there is No Scripture teaching dino's were planted by Satan.
There is No Scripture saying or implying Earth is 6,000 years old.
There is No Scripture even saying if each of the creative days are of the same or of differing lengths of time.
However, there is a Scripture that sums up ALL of the creative days as being a ' day ' at Genesis 2:4.
So, in Scripture the word ' day ' has shades of meaning even as we talk of grandfather's day and know it was neither a 24-hr day or a 6,000 yr. day.
According to Scripture there was a deluge, and we do descend from father Adam and mother Eve.

DavidFirth

There is No Scripture even saying if each of the creative days are of the same or of differing lengths of time.
However, there is a Scripture that sums up ALL of the creative days as being a ' day ' at Genesis 2:4.
So, in Scripture the word ' day ' has shades of meaning even as we talk of grandfather's day and know it was neither a 24-hr day or a 6,000 yr. day.
According to Scripture there was a deluge, and we do descend from father Adam and mother Eve.

Perhaps we should cease taking this person's posts literally or at all. Just a suggestion.

Magus

If we descend from the Incestuous relations of Ruddy Adam, whom were wiped out, thus second generation of Incestuous offspring of Noah then how can you explain Human diversity
8231930_orig.jpg

If Evolution is a myth, then how did the descendent of Noah evolve into different skin colours?

tumblr_inline_n0cf0zSSub1qzyr9y.png

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Exodus 33:3 Unto a land flowing with milk and honey .
75% of Jews Are Lactose Intolerant.
Jewish genetics: 75% of Jews are lactose intolerant and 11 other facts

First of all, I find the expression of a land (Earth) flowing with 'milk and honey' is showing us a large bee population meaning plenty of abundant food for mankind - Psalms 72:16
Even calf's drink mother's milk ( flowing with milk indicating animals will have plenty of mother's milk ) and people do eat meat, so I find the mention of having livestock at Isaiah 30:23 to indicate that even a person being lactose intolerant could still eat the meat _____
Since Isaiah painted a healthy rosy picture at Isaiah 35 he also told us that at that future time that lactose intolerance will become a thing of the past because at Isaiah 33:24 Isaiah says that No one will say, " I am sick..........".

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Were European Jews being blessed during WWII?
WWII is not a blessing.

Were European Jews being blessed during the Holy Roman Empire, when they were restricted in what occupations they could engage in?
Such restrictions are not blessings, however Jews are still blessed in the sense that they have endured and come through looking pretty good.

Is there a deduction somewhere in those sentences? I don't see one, despite the use of the words "therefore" and "so the proof . . . is".
I think the blessing is supposed to be in the long far off future. Its the faithfulness of people who've gone before that are the evidence of a better future. This is not a Mathematical proof, but it is inductive in its nature.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
He was supposed to do that during Part One. He doesn't get to come back and try a second time.

Well, that's what your texts say. His texts say something different.

What common method will the two of you use to figure out who is right and who is wrong?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, that's what your texts say. His texts say something different.

What common method will the two of you use to figure out who is right and who is wrong?
The prophecies Jesus is supposed to have fulfilled, which are in the Hebrew scriptures, which Christians use to prove him (or try). These scriptures don't mention anything like a second coming, or the messiah being a god, or a resurrection of the messiah, or vicarious atonement via the messiah or any of these things.

Nous

Premium Member
Such restrictions are not blessings, however Jews are still blessed in the sense that they have endured and come through looking pretty good.
Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims and a lot of other religions have "endured" too. That obviously isn't an argument that Jews are special in some way.

I think the blessing is supposed to be in the long far off future. Its the faithfulness of people who've gone before that are the evidence of a better future. This is not a Mathematical proof, but it is inductive in its nature.
State that inductive argument.