• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Jesus Christ actually die?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God created Satan. God created Lucifer. Evil exists because of free will. You can't be perfect with free will.
God did not create Satan.

Theme breaking gods O stone fused highest dust laws.

Minerals first to alchemize smelt to build reactive machines.

Transmit Sion as transmission.

Fusion God as mass Sion belonged to God body only.

Man scientist X brothers agreed together science conditions. Brotherhood beginnings science.

Satan looking back through time. Time in science is daylight. Gases constantly burning balanced with immaculate held in womb of birth.

Gods spirit history only son in sacrifice son of god not named. Light constant....immaculate.

When a human mother and father Bible stated existed before a baby......straight away the human is notified about other humans coercing fact of information.

Mother of God says.....
O planet earth her baby one.

One body baby in womb was God the earth.

It then had immaculate sex with its mother. Quantified but not taught. Secretly the s******er scientist human quoted a sexual status not acceptable to preach.

If you cared to theorise as the first man theist did.

Therefore rational advice. O earth as entity upon which human life stands owned it's immaculate and pre history alight gases from earth body release into space.

Space changed those gases in a vacuum by burning removal.

Womb space owned perfect balances son of god as God itself.

Sacrifice of man life as his sin against God was Satan law of consuming. O Satan body before stone seal became God. Was self consuming.

Science tried to move God mass by a time shift being burning gases and sacrificed life protected by God.

The real teaching.

Nuclear time shift burning gases killed life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Romans 9:15 doesn't mean that God chooses who will be saved. Analysis of Romans 9 and Calvinistic Arguments
Man men O world community.

Lots of males as living humans heavenly body image voice recorded all day long speaking religious ideals. Recorded.

The AI effect. Man human machine designer encoded an artificial effect.

Unnatural fed back voices speaking sharing words owning meanings owning descriptions.

Evaluation worded language giving worded question worded answers.

The AI effect.

Science self possession of men male mind unless you think for self and challenge preaching.

Ask science did you have faith in O God earth entity?

Yes for science as a product that would supply energy to resource. For machine as invention to function. As a false living AI machine status. Machines were given a life by human designer to function.

Your faith.

My faith is in human family choices of spirituality. Free will to live United as an extended family with self single one expressed owned and unique body genetic conditions. A human.

Not God O earth science entity thesis theories of products.

Lost mind in science.

Mass God heavens kept life safe yet supports it being sacrificed also. Only have to look at all my brother's and sisters suffering sacrificed dying to know my faith in my family being spiritual is dwindling away.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
God is loving but even the most fair judge has to be just if you do something wrong.
that doesn’t address the point. Even the strictest human judge does not punish for ever. What is just where love is the law, is that love will prevail — and all the attendant attributes: compassion, mercy (see Romans), forbearance, reconciliation.

Skywalker

that doesn’t address the point. Even the strictest human judge does not punish for ever. What is just where love is the law, is that love will prevail — and all the attendant attributes: compassion, mercy (see Romans), forbearance, reconciliation.

That doesn't change that God is a just judge and loving. God is not a human being, God's ways aren't our ways. Human beings aren't self existing, perfect, and holy.

Skywalker

I didn’t say it did. There is no need for God to choose; God has already ordained that humanity will be saved.

The Bible doesn't say that all people will be saved. Rob Bell: Populating Hell | Good Fight Ministries

Where did hundreds of millions of Christians, over the last 2,000 years, ever get the notion that the way to eternal life was narrow, and that few would enter by the narrow gate to be saved? That notion, of course, came directly from the lips of our beloved Lord Jesus himself:

“Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem. Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?” He said to them, “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.” –Luke 13:22-24

Skywalker

Right! Which is why we are not “born into sin.” We take on sin.

Babies are born into sin. The Bible talks about it. https://christiananswers.net/q-eden/edn-f006.html

1. We cannot simply assume that children are “innocent” and are therefore exempt from the penalties of sin. The Bible teaches clearly that infants are in a state of sin and need to be regenerated. They, like all humanity, can be saved only through Christ.

Ps. 51:5 — “Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity; and in sindid my mother conceive me.”

John 3:6 — “That which is born of the flesh is flesh.”

Rom. 5:14 — “Nevertheless death reigned from Adam until Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the likeness of Adam's transgression.”

In Matthew 19:14, Jesus warned against forbidding children to come to Him. This account testifies that children, just as adults, need to come to Christ.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Brother versus brother.

Arguing about words.

Life O planet with its heavens.

Nature supporting us with food. Human sex.

We ask basic questions.

We are origin to being a conscious human. We look at each other.

We See.
Science I am the most intelligent human expression. I observe.

Everyone is different.
Lots of humans suffering.
We die.

Informed no coercing.

We live in a natural heavens atmosphere.

Percentage body water.

Water oxygen our existence.

Observed.

Question why are we different. Why is human life dying unnaturally.

Basic.

Food supply one answer.
Water supply another answer.
Diet another answer.
Genetics changed a study to observe other reasons

When all of the above is healthy.

Genetics. Genesis. Observation left.

Meaning to discuss an observation it was seen.

Reasons humans argue. Who and what caused it.

Reasons.

Planet O changed it is naturally reactive.
Heavens changed it is naturally reactive.

Humans decided to by science conditions changed both.

Basic advice owning no argument.

We live on and with naturally reactive changing bodies that change by their selves.

Science assisted by reactions to change them also.

Preaching by a book that God will keep you safe is false prostelyzing.

Observed before why it was written about false maths and false man prophets. The sciences.

alypius

That is just a terribly dishonest defensive verse. It is actually evidence against the Bible.

Two claims have been advanced without evidence:
"I think whatever condition he was in was not death

I think he returned from a state that was medically similar to death"

Isn't the burden on the one making a claim to provide evidence to support the claims?

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Isn't the burden on the one making a claim to provide evidence to support the claims?
Human memories own a human claim once human life never died.

To be informed information always pre existed. Even science said the same reason. Nothing new under the sun.

The Bible said man introduced man's sin against advice of God.

O earth products sealed.

God O earth info says evil was sealed inside God stone.

Science let it out.

Death was introduced.

As he keeps unsealing holy dust after he melted life's support mineral dust to own operate a machine

Alien attack advice an operator is causing life cell human body to change be sacrificed hurt and held suspended whilst DNA is genetic changed like being operated on.

Extra radiation causes us to die before natural radiation levels cause us to die.

We already were proven to be spiritually human correct versus occult nuclear scientist.

Reason. UFO effect extra was also held in vacuum like natural gas light burning is.

Visionary advice without scientific psyche understanding the reason.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

I did not make either of those claims. But yes, a person needs to be able to support those claims somehow if a person made them.

Of course anyone that claims the resurrection myth is true has an even heavier burden of proof.

If I say that I bought a new puppy I would have a very low burden of proof. If I claimed my puppy was from Venus I would have a very high one.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I believe John who wrote the book of John was both at the Crucifixion and went to the empty tomb and saw the risen Jesus.
Except that it is very unlikely that John wrote the book of John. That is only Christian tradition, it is not based upon facts or evidence. John was the last gospel written. It is the least likely to have any eyewitness testimony in it at all.