• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did God Create This ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Sure, or we can use one of the ones I posted.

Well if you don't think there will be a problem being that one, I am not a christian and two, I don't believe in religion.

TBH its primarily because I do not see that as an answer. Yahweh, Ra, Osiris, Odin or whatever name and ideology you put behind god is really just your personal beliefs. It doesn't answer the question. It kills the process of trying to figure out why by assumption.

Dawkins spoke briefly about explaining things in this manner in his book the god delusion.

Oh I see what you mean. I kinda believe that most of what science has come up with is how I believe Yah designed it. I do not believe that Yah created the heavens and the earth in what we understand as 7 days but rather this could have been over thousands if not millions of years.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Matt. 10: 34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

We fight not for worldly possessions, but for the right to be free to choose, we fight for ourselves and for the oppressed of this world.

Should we allow certain men to continue to dictate what we can or cannot do ??? God wants us to be free of such tyranny.

We should never allow another to dictate the direction of our lives, by using the threat of violence continually hanging over us.

We don't lay down and take it, we fight back.

Rather than become depressed and opressed, we fight back. This is what Israel is doing right now. They've had enough, NOW they are fighting back.

Using that line of "logic" then all LGBT and their supporters should take up arms and rally against all those who support the oppression of gays via denying them equal rights in regards to marriage and adoption. "They've had enough" and need to fight back right? Why should they "allow certain men to continue to dictate what they can or cannot do?" They "should never allow another to dictate the direction of their lives".

I don't mean to turn this into another gay marriage debate...just want to see how the argument you present holds a lot of hypocrisy if you disagree with anything I just said...I did use your words after all.

FFH

Veteran Member
We live in a democratic nation, we can vote.

Hamas is not interested in taking a vote, they're not interested in creating democratic nations, only dictatorships.

The Lord will not tolerate those who dictate another's rights without taking a vote.

The majority rules in ever democratic nation, if someone is not satisfied with the majority vote, one should move to a state or territory of the world that better reflects one's beliefs/values.

I live in Utah because most of the people who live here reflect my similar values. The majority vote rules and I'm satisfied with the majority vote here on most subjects. My community reflects my values.

God has created a civil democratic system, whereby we can peacefully cast our vote on any given subject. and we can choose who will best reflect our values. If the majority of the people that live around you do not want what you want, then move to an area of the world where the majority of people vote according to your beliefs.

Last edited:

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Hamas is not interested in taking a vote, their not interested in creating democratic nations, only dictatorships.

The Lord will not tolerate those who dictate another's rights without taking a vote.

The majority rules in ever democratic nation, if someone is not satisfied with the majority vote, one should move to a state or territory of the world that better reflects one's beliefs/values.

I live in Utah because most of the people who live here reflect my similar values. The majority vote rules and I'm satisfied with the majority vote here on most subjects. My community reflects my values.

God has created a civil democratic system, whereby we can peacefully cast our vote on any given subject and we can choose who will best reflect our values. If the majority of the people that live around you do not want what you want, then move to an area of the world where the majority of people vote according to your beliefs.

Again, just another point of view. Not intended to offend anyone.

Where did those that lived on the land that was taken, by the powers that be, back in 1948 get to vote to give up their homes and give them to a group of people who claim to be jews? Where did they get to vote to get forced off the land in which thay have lived their whole lives and the lives of many generations before them? Where did these same peoples get to vote in any thing that had to do with the decsions made for them by the farce we call the state of israel? Where is your god created civil demoncratic system here? Utah is a far cry from the pain and misery felt by the
Palestinian people. Be glad you can vote and choose to live where people look at things, be it right or wrong, the same as you. What a blessing it is to be able to have such freedom. The Palestinians don't have this luxury. Most live in poverty at such a high scale and have had to live off of food that was given by other countries. I know that isn't even a tip of a iceberg that other nations are doing to try and help this people. These people are backed up against a wall, the sea, with no where to go or call home. Those that came in and took from them had homes and had places with lives already established as did the Palestinians prior to 1948. How can anyone justify doing what was done to the Palestinians. It is no more different than what the great and self-righteous US did to the American Indian or how the Black man has been treated ever since they where forcibly taken from their homes to be slaves in a land that wasn't theirs and to be treated as second rate citizens even unto this day. I'm sure your god was alright with that also. No, I agree that Yah will not put up with such actions forever. The time is closely at hand. Such a rude, rude awakening is getting ready to occur to all that has still the breath of life still pumping in and out of their misrable beings.

May Yah have mercy on all those who serve and obey him.

Draka

Wonder Woman

Hamas is not interested in taking a vote, their not interested in creating democratic nations, only dictatorships.

God has created a civil democratic system, whereby we can peacefully cast our vote on any given subject and we can choose who will best reflect our values. If the majority of the people that live around you do not want what you want, then move to an area of the world where the majority of people vote according to your beliefs.

So...god likes democracy huh? God likes the idea of the tyranny of the majority? Lovely. Yeah. God bless America.:rolleyes: Would be just hunky dory I guess if it weren't for the pesky fact that the U.S. is a republic.

FFH

Veteran Member
What has your God put in Bible code about China?
The surface text of the Bible speaks of China aligning themselves with Russian in these last days. They will (and have) unite (united) with Russia (supplying Iran with weapons) in order to fight against Israel.

The Bible code elaborates on the subject, speaking of a nuclear war threat coming out of Iran, targeting Jerusalem. In the end Iran is devastated by a nuclear bomb, by Israel and her allies.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
God creates war...

Matt. 10: 34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

"In righteousness he doth judge and make war".

Rev. 19: 11
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

FFH

Veteran Member
Again, just another point of view. Not intended to offend anyone.

Where did those that lived on the land that was taken, by the powers that be, back in 1948 get to vote to give up their homes and give them to a group of people who claim to be jews? Where did they get to vote to get forced off the land in which thay have lived their whole lives and the lives of many generations before them? Where did these same peoples get to vote in any thing that had to do with the decsions made for them by the farce we call the state of israel? Where is your god created civil demoncratic system here? Utah is a far cry from the pain and misery felt by the
Palestinian people. Be glad you can vote and choose to live where people look at things, be it right or wrong, the same as you. What a blessing it is to be able to have such freedom. The Palestinians don't have this luxury. Most live in poverty at such a high scale and have had to live off of food that was given by other countries. I know that isn't even a tip of a iceberg that other nations are doing to try and help this people. These people are backed up against a wall, the sea, with no where to go or call home. Those that came in and took from them had homes and had places with lives already established as did the Palestinians prior to 1948. How can anyone justify doing what was done to the Palestinians. It is no more different than what the great and self-righteous US did to the American Indian or how the Black man has been treated ever since they where forcibly taken from their homes to be slaves in a land that wasn't theirs and to be treated as second rate citizens even unto this day. I'm sure your god was alright with that also. No, I agree that Yah will not put up with such actions forever. The time is closely at hand. Such a rude, rude awakening is getting ready to occur to all that has still the breath of life still pumping in and out of their misrable beings.

May Yah have mercy on all those who serve and obey him.
Short answer, God will not tolerate organizations such as Hamas, who's sole purpose is to take away basic human rights.

God is all about setting up democratic nations. in these last days. just prior to his return. and will use men to wage war against those who want to take human free agency away, a primary God given gift.

Hamas is a threat to basic human rights, which God alone has given us. He will not tolerate these types of organizations to prosper any longer, those who opress the human spirit, in all of it's evil forms, both individually and collectively.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Could someone please tell me what evolutionary advantage these fish have ???

There is a designer behind the stripes and spots on these fish, there is no way this is a product of evolutionary processess, nothing on this earth has spontaneously created itself from nothing, or is a product of evolutionary processess.

three-striped-damsel-fish.jpg

Z%20KosraeStripedFish%201.jpg

striped-fish.jpg

Acanthurus-lineatus.jpg

45075674.JPG

striped_boar_fish_33_3.jpg

64750832.xBC0hKUm.1StrpdFishD.jpg

Last edited:

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

Short answer, Yah will not tolerate any country such as the state of israel, who's sole purpose is to take away basic human rights of the Palestinians.

Yah is all about setting up Theocracy based upon his laws which are his will. In these last days. just prior to Yahshua’s return, he will use the 144,000 and the malach with power to wage war against those who willingly and presumptuously disregard and disobey Yah’s law, a primary Yah given gift for our good and long life.

The so called man made state of israel is a threat to basic human rights, which God alone has given us, of the Palestinian peoples. He will not tolerate these types of governments to prosper any longer than he decides, those who oppress the human spirit, in all of it's evil forms, both individually and collectively.

rojse

RF Addict

There is a designer behind the stripes and spots on these fish, there is no way this is a product of evolutionary processess, nothing on this earth has spontaneously created itself from nothing, or is a product of evolutionary processess.

And how do the lines on the fish prove this?

Not knowing much about the evolution of fish, I cannot tell you authoritatively the answer, but a possible reason might be that the lines on the fish might be related to group selection - it would be harder to pick out a single animal in a shoal when they are all striped in such a manner, hence, the animals in a shoal are more likely to survive.

I would also like to point out if that these lines were detrimental to the fish surviving, even if God did paint all these stripes on them, the fish would not have been able to last [six thousand years/thirteen thousand years/millions of years].

Sententia

Short answer, God will not tolerate organizations such as Hamas, who's sole purpose is to take away basic human rights.

Ahh... someone who knows the unknowable mind of a merciful and just god. What point does this life or human rights hold in consideration of eternity? Why would god not tolerate everything? Whatever happens in this brief temporal moment is already known to him anyways as is all of time... why should god intercede in this time and space to not tolerate anything? Did not jesus preach tolerance? Interesting take though.

God is all about setting up democratic nations.

Really... Wow... So when we goto heaven we all get to vote?

in these last days.

It says he will wipe out every tear from their eye and death will be no more... oh wait your talking about just before that... lets see...

just prior to his return. and will use men to wage war against those who want to take human free agency away, a primary God given gift.

So god gave free agency and free will but he will take that away from some people to goto war with people that would try to take away free agency. So in the end does he send men after himself? Im sure killing the first borns and flooding the world was not violating anyones free will... What god giveth with one hand he taketh with the other? Seriously I do not understand your point or interpretation.

Hamas is a threat to basic human rights, which God alone has given us. He will not tolerate these types of organizations to prosper any longer, those who opress the human spirit, in all of it's evil forms, both individually and collectively.

I am not arguing for or against Hamas... But this whole idea that you know god and you are teaching that he will not tolerate sounds very old testament fairytale to me...

Didnt he promise at some point to back off and not interfere anymore?

Sententia

three-striped-damsel-fish.jpg

Z%20KosraeStripedFish%201.jpg

striped-fish.jpg

Acanthurus-lineatus.jpg

45075674.JPG

64750832.xBC0hKUm.1StrpdFishD.jpg

So unless you know what the purpose is there can be no purpose except god did it? Enlightening...

FFH

Veteran Member
Ahh... someone who knows the unknowable mind of a merciful and just god. What point does this life or human rights hold in consideration of eternity? Why would god not tolerate everything? Whatever happens in this brief temporal moment is already known to him anyways as is all of time... why should god intercede in this time and space to not tolerate anything? Did not jesus preach tolerance? Interesting take though.
The Lord's pruposes cannot be accomplished if we are not free to choose. Satan sought to take that right away from us and was cast out of heaven for continually insisting on his (Satan's) plan. "Don't tell me what to do". Is that not what we all want, is for no one to tell us what to do with our lives ??? Have you not worked under a boss that is nothing but a control freak, or a spouse that is incessantly dominating ??? Nothing angers me more than a dominating, parent, spouse, co-worker, friend, etc. God is all about preserving our freedom of choice, otherwise we cannot progress. Taking another's free agency away hinders the plans of God for that person's life.

Really... Wow... So when we goto heaven we all get to vote?
We get to make choices. We all chose to come to earth, but a third of those spirits in heaven chose to follow Satan into hell instead. They are now demons in hell who are allowed to tempt and torment men on earth. God is all about freedom of choice, however at a certain point men become "ripe for destruction," because they have "fully ripened in sin".

It says he will wipe out every tear from their eye and death will be no more... oh wait your talking about just before that... lets see...

So god gave free agency and free will but he will take that away from some people to goto war with people that would try to take away free agency.
Yes, if they do not repent. There is a grace period, but that grace period only lasts for so long, when the Lord, in his infinite wisdom, knows at what point in their individual lives that they will never change and are in eternal rebellion against the Lord and his ways.

So in the end does he send men after himself? Im sure killing the first borns and flooding the world was not violating anyones free will... What god giveth with one hand he taketh with the other? Seriously I do not understand your point or interpretation.
Those that perished during the flood, were "ripe in iniquity". The Lord destroyed them because of their wickedness. Those who perish under the age of eight go to the highest degree of heaven, according to LDS teachings on this subject. Children under the age of 8 are innocent, not knowing or fully understanding good from evil. They are saved in the highest degree of heaven.

"To die is gain" for those who are in Christ. "Little children are alive in Christ'.

I am not arguing for or against Hamas... But this whole idea that you know god and you are teaching that he will not tolerate sounds very old testament fairytale to me...

Didnt he promise at some point to back off and not interfere anymore?
He backs off to a certain extent, then speedily judges men, when they are "ripe in iniquity".

Berachiah Ben Yisrael

The Lord's pruposes cannot be accomplished if we are not free to choose. Satan sought to take that right away from us and was cast out of heaven for continually insisting on his (Satan's) plan. "Don't tell me what to do". Is that not what we all want, is for no one to tell us what to do with our lives ??? Have you not worked under a boss that is nothing but a control freak, or a spouse that is incessantly dominating ??? Nothing angers me more than a dominating, parent, spouse, co-worker, friend, etc. God is all about preserving our freedom of choice, otherwise we cannot progress. Taking another's free agency away hinders the plans of God for that person's life.

So I just have to ask your opinion on what you think about what the so called state of israel has done to the Palestinians? Did they have or have a choice as to loosing the lands that they lived on? Do they get a chance to enjoy what you called "free agency"? They had the land and their homes took from them and they were pushed all the way up against the waters edge in such a small and insignificant strip of land. What does any animal do if it is backed into a corner? I say animal because that is the way these people have been treated for decades now and they are feeling threatened and cornered. They, if anyone, have had enough and are fighting back with the only means available. What freedom of anything do these people really and truly have to enjoy but to barely live and die in a place that is not even their homes? Sure Hamas might not be the right answer but it is the only one that they have at this point. Just like our government here in the good ol' US of A. It ain't as good as it could be and or should be but it is said to be the best in the world. We just live with it because the reality is that we just don't have a way to change it. Vote you say? What a joke. No one man can do anything to create any lasting change that would be needed to make any difference. It takes everyone or at least a majority these days and times. Sure it only took 10% of the population to fight and win the Revelutionary war with England but that was then and the government we have is to big. Thats right the beast is way to big. But it is what is planned by the one who created all things and it all will come to pass as he sees fit and nothing that you or anyone else thinks they can do or say is going to change that fact in one little bit. ;)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Got a better explanation ???
The lines on a zebra are there to confuse predators. It masks the amount of zebra's and it's harder for a lion to see the difference between one or 2 zebra's.

And now you got fish with stripes..

Besides, some of your fish there are pretty well hidden...

Status
Not open for further replies.