• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did existence always exist?

NOW, you get to answer a question of mine. Did you make your nickname "rival" to let those on this board know that you are competing for superiority? Did you do it to show dominance? To instill fear? To gain an advantage?

Also, your profile just says "Cybercommander", lol. Are you the commander of things relating to or characteristic of the culture of computers, information technology, and virtual reality? Does that not make any ****ing sense what so ever to you? It shouldn't, much like Cybercommander means absolutely zero ****ing sense to me! :p

So really all you had to say is that you believe in a God and that you don't identify with a religion. I'm not sure why you became defensive after being asked what your religion is after joining a forum dedicated to discussing religion.

If I would have said I believed in God, it would have meant I believed in God. For the third time, I don't BELIEVE in God or ANYTHING ELSE! I RESEARCH, INVESTIGATE AND KNOW SO NO BEING CAN DECEIVE ME! TAKE NOTES HUMAN!

I'm methodical, deliberate and aware of what I say and do (another thing humans need to take notes on). I RARELY make mistakes and hardly ever not mean what I say.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
If I would have said I believed in God, it would have meant I believed in God. For the third time, I don't BELIEVE in God or ANYTHING ELSE! I RESEARCH, INVESTIGATE AND KNOW SO NO BEING CAN DECEIVE ME! TAKE NOTES HUMAN!

I'm methodical, deliberate and aware of what I say and do (another thing humans need to take notes on). I RARELY make mistakes and hardly ever not mean what I say.
So judging by your style and what you are saying, you appear to think that you are not human, don't believe in a God except you have a relationship with one, and don't really like people. Don't worry, I understand completely what you are driving at. We've heard it 1000s of times before on this forum. The problem is that it is nonsense that I'm not going to entertain.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I am a bit hesitant (yet open) to believe that after researching the axis of evil you didn't find any proof. What did you find out through your research about the axis of evil?

Which 'Axis of evil' reference are you referring to? Please cite source.

If you are referring to the cosmological 'Axis of evil.' this is nonsense.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If I cross the smallest unit of space between point A and Point B in the smallest unit of time, what happens when I double my speed?

The smallest unit of time (1 quantum, plural quanta) the smallest unit of measurement is (1 quantum) or plural quanta. One quantum of light in the distance between two quanta has no speed in and of itself. The speed of light can only be measured in multiples of quanta of light. You would need two quanta of light to measure the speed of light. The speed of light is the limit.

I hope I worded this right?

Last edited:

The Anointed

The smallest unit of time (1 quantum, plural quanta) the smallest unit of measurement is (1 quantum) or plural quanta. One quantum of light in the distance between two quanta has no speed in and of itself. The speed of light can only be measured in multiples of quanta of light. You would need two quanta of light to measure the speed of light. The speed of light is the limit.

I hope I worded this right?

If it takes one second at the speed of 10 Ks to travel from point A to point B and I wish to halve the time taken, I would have to double the speed or halve the distance. Knowing that halving the distance is relative to doubling the speed, what speed would I need to be doing to cancel out the distance between A and B?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
If it takes one second at the speed of 10 Ks to travel from point A to point B and I wish to halve the time taken, I would have to double the speed or halve the distance. Knowing that halving the distance is relative to doubling the speed, what speed would I need to be doing to cancel out the distance between A and B?

I responded to your question concerning the Quantum World behavior and velocity at the level of quanta distances and measurement, which I think is accurate. The fastest possible speed remains the speed of light..

The above question involves macro level measurement, speed and distances, and it is confusing as worded. I am perfectly willing to answer your questions concerning Quantum Mechanics and what happens at the small scale..

The Anointed

I responded to your question concerning the Quantum World behavior and velocity at the level of quanta distances and measurement, which I think is accurate. The fastest possible speed remains the speed of light..

The above question involves macro level measurement, speed and distances, and it is confusing as worded. I am perfectly willing to answer your questions concerning Quantum Mechanics and what happens at the small scale..

An electrons orbit around the atoms nucleus is small scale, how fast must it move in order to occupy all space within that spherical orbit, creating an apparent solid shell?

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
An electrons orbit around the atoms nucleus is small scale, how fast must it move in order to occupy all space within that spherical orbit, creating an apparent solid shell?

Old Newtonian physics. Electrons do not orbit around the nucleus of the atom.

From: Where Do Electrons Get Energy to Spin Around an Atom's Nucleus?

Electrons were once thought to orbit a nucleus much as planets orbit the sun. That picture has since been obliterated by modern quantum mechanics. But since quantum mechanics confounds even seasoned physicists, the image persists as a useful analogy. Like gravity acting on planets, an electromagnetic force attracts the orbiting electron to the nucleus. Classical physicists wondered that the electron didn't run out of energy.

Niels Bohr solved this mystery by introducing quanta, discrete energy states in which electrons may stably persist. Think of an elevator that only stops at discrete floors (i.e. not between them). And just as an elevator won't take you below the basement, there's a minimum state below which the electron simply cannot fall. Strange as it sounds, the Bohr model is actually much too simplistic, and has since been replaced by even weirder portraits of the atomic world. I'll leave those for your poor physics teacher to tackle.

The following is an interesting read on a basic level that describes the relationship between the nucleus and electrons in terms of Quantum Mechanics

Why do electrons not fall into the nucleus?

The Anointed

Old Newtonian physics. Electrons do not orbit around the nucleus of the atom.

From: Where Do Electrons Get Energy to Spin Around an Atom's Nucleus?

Electrons were once thought to orbit a nucleus much as planets orbit the sun. That picture has since been obliterated by modern quantum mechanics. But since quantum mechanics confounds even seasoned physicists, the image persists as a useful analogy. Like gravity acting on planets, an electromagnetic force attracts the orbiting electron to the nucleus. Classical physicists wondered that the electron didn't run out of energy.

Niels Bohr solved this mystery by introducing quanta, discrete energy states in which electrons may stably persist. Think of an elevator that only stops at discrete floors (i.e. not between them). And just as an elevator won't take you below the basement, there's a minimum state below which the electron simply cannot fall. Strange as it sounds, the Bohr model is actually much too simplistic, and has since been replaced by even weirder portraits of the atomic world. I'll leave those for your poor physics teacher to tackle.

The following is an interesting read on a basic level that describes the relationship between the nucleus and electrons in terms of Quantum Mechanics

Why do electrons not fall into the nucleus?

Of course, the atom only appears to has a solid shell, Quantum physics reveals that there is no such thing as solid physical matter, for all that exists is only the electromagnetic energy that was spewed out in the trillions of degrees in the event that is called 'The Big Bang," which eternal energy that has neither beginning or end has become and is, all that exists within this boundless cosmos, and we who the eternal energy has become are simply part and parcel of the eternal Combined Cosmic Consciousness.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Of course, the atom only appears to has a solid shell,
Not since the mid 18th century.

"Split the atom's heart, and lo! Within it thou wilt find a sun."

Baha'u'llah 'Seven Valleys and Four Valleys'

Quantum physics reveals that there is no such thing as solid physical matter, for all that exists is only the electromagnetic energy that was spewed out in the trillions of degrees in the event that is called 'The Big Bang," which eternal energy that has neither beginning or end has become and is, all that exists within this boundless cosmos, and we who the eternal energy has become are simply part and parcel of the eternal Combined Cosmic Consciousness.

Interesting romantic poetic description, but the Big Bang did not involve trillions of degrees. Temperatures of about 9,000K are more realistic. Nice romantic touch pf Cosmic Consciousness.

In this thread I like to deal with facts. At least you're getting an education in basic physics and Quantum Mechanics.

Last edited:

The Anointed

Interesting romantic poetic description, but the Big Bang did not involve trillions of degrees. Temperatures of about 9,000K are more realistic. Nice romantic touch pf Cosmic Consciousness.

In this thread I like to deal with facts. At least you're getting an education in basic physics and Quantum Mechanics.

Nothing Is Solid & Everything Is Energy – Scientists Explain The World of Quantum Physics*

“Get over it, and accept the inarguable conclusion. The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual” (1) – Richard Conn Henry, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Johns Hopkins University (quote taken from “the mental universe)

A fundamental conclusion of the new physics also acknowledges that the OBSERVER CREATES THE REALITY. As observers, we are personally involved with the creation of our own reality. Physicists are being forced to admit that the UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL CONSTRUCTION" .

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

Last edited:

The Anointed

shunyadragon wrote...….Interesting romantic poetic description, but the Big Bang did not involve trillions of degrees. Temperatures of about 9,000K are more realistic. Nice romantic touch pf Cosmic Consciousness.

The Big Bang
The big bang is the instant when the primordial singularity became the universe. Based on observations of distant objects and measurements of the cosmic background radiation, scientists have deduced the temperature at the Planck time, which is 10 million trillion trillion trillionths of a second. At that instant, the temperature was 100 million trillion trillion kelvins (180 million trillion trillion degrees Fahrenheit). The universe underwent a period of accelerated expansion that ended well before a second had elapsed. By this time, it had cooled to a temperature of 100 billion kelvins (180 billion degrees Fahrenheit).

Our Expanding Universe: Age, History & Other Facts

Last edited:
Well, I'm assuming you meant the anomaly in the CMB, what I don't get is why on earth you'd think that was "100% scientific proof that science knows that a God exists" or, for that matter, why you'd think it was even a tiny shred of a hint of any evidence that some god exists.
Elaborate on what you know about the axis of evil and what it suggests, please.

In peace

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
.. which eternal energy that has neither beginning or end has become and is, all that exists within this boundless cosmos, and we who the eternal energy has become are simply part and parcel of the eternal Combined Cosmic Consciousness.
Now, nobody has said that and we do not know that yet. If you want to talk of Cosmic Consciousness, you would find many believers of that in Hinduism. Not me, because I am a Hindu atheist.

Last edited:

The Anointed

Now, nobody has said that and we do not know that yet. If you want to talk of Cosmic Consciousness, you would find many believers of that in Hinduism. Not me, because I am a Hindu atheist.

Nothing Is Solid & Everything Is Energy – Scientists Explain The World of Quantum Physics*

“Get over it, and accept the inarguable conclusion. The universe is immaterial-mental and spiritual” (1) – Richard Conn Henry, Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Johns Hopkins University (quote taken from “the mental universe)

A fundamental conclusion of the new physics also acknowledges that the OBSERVER CREATES THE REALITY. As observers, we are personally involved with the creation of our own reality. Physicists are being forced to admit that the UNIVERSE IS "MENTAL CONSTRUCTION" .

Pioneering physicist Sir James Jeans wrote: “The stream of knowledge is heading toward a non-mechanical reality; the universe begins to look more like a great thought than like a great machine. Mind no longer appears to be an accidental intruder into the realm of matter, we ought rather hail it as the creator and governor of the realm of matter. (R. C. Henry, “The Mental Universe”; Nature 436:29, 2005)

The root to the word 'Brahman' originally meant 'SPEECH' Just as the Logos is said to mean 'Word,'

The Greek word “LOGOS” which has been translated as “WORD”, should be seen as ‘The thoughts in the mind which are to be expressed.

The term, “LOGOS” pertains to the very plan from the outset. [The creation of a universal body in which a Supreme mind or personality of Godhead to that body, develops.] In Sanskrit the similar meaning is given in the use of the word 'vach.' Vach means word. But in Sanskrit teachings of the Sanatana Dharma, vach has many levels. Including where the word is first considered as being in the mind as a thought, not as the spoken word or speech.

But the “LOGOS=WORD” and BRAHMAN=SPEECH” which are the gathered universal information=spirit of the aeons, express the information that has been gathered to the universal soul as another universal body, which is in the image and likeness to the previous universe, [The Resurrection] in which the eternal Spirit or mind has and can, continue to evolve.

The “LOGOS=BRAHMAN,” is the essential divine reality of the Universe, the eternal spirit=mind from which all being originates and to which, all must return. The LOGOS is today as it always was, and will be into all eternity. It is the only true constant in that it is constantly evolving. Show to me a mind that has ceased to evolve, and I will show to you a mind that has ceased to exist...

“Universe after universe is like an interminable succession of wheels forever coming into view, forever rolling onwards, disappearing and reappearing; forever passing from being to non-being, and again from non-being to being. In short, the constant revolving of the wheel of life in one eternal cycle, according to fixed and immutable laws, is perhaps after all, the sum and substance of the philosophy of Buddhism. And this eternal wheel has so to speak, six spokes representing six forms of existence.” ---- Mon. Williams, Buddhism, pp. 229, 122.

We are all part ad parcel of the collective Cosmic consciousness.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The root to the word 'Brahman' originally meant 'SPEECH' Just as the Logos is said to mean 'Word.'
;) NO. Brahman does not derive from word or logos. Don't force your Abrahamic meaning on Dharmic religions.

"These words come from a Sanskrit root bŗh = " to swell, grow, enlarge", cognate with many English words such as "bulge". They all derive from the Proto-Indo-European root *bhel-, meaning "to swell" or "to grow" . The Latin verb flāre = "to blow" also comes from the same root."
Brahman

Pokorny PIE Master Etyma (Indo-European Lexicon: Pokorny Master PIE Etyma):
118 bheigu̯- IE to shine, glitter?
118-20 1. bhel-, Balto-Slavic also bhelə- IE 2. bhel- glittering white
120-22 3. bhel-, bhlē- IE 2. bhlei- to grow, spread, swell, inflate
122 4. bhel-, and bhlē-, bhlō-, bhlə- IE leaf, foil, blade; bloom
155 bhlegu̯- IE to swell, become bloated
155-56 1. bhlē̆i- : bhləi- : bhlī- IE bhlē̆ig̑- to shine, glitter
156 2. bhlei- IE bhleu- to swell, burst, blow up
156-57 bhlē̆ig̑-, bhlīg̑- IE bhleiq- to shine, glitter
157 bhleiq- bhləido-s to shine, glitter

Perhaps the Aryan philosophers had something of the kind of Big-Bang in their mind when they coined the word 'Brahman'. 'Brahat' is bigger, 'Brahati' is to grow larger (Hindi: Badhata hai), etc.

Last edited: