• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Liberal Only: Did CNN cut off representative-elect Jamal Bowman? Why?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm not a member of this dir, but I thought this would be a fair question since Jamal is supposedly a lefty. Both Jamarl Thomas and Tim Black say that Jama Bowman was cut off during his reply to CNN because he was "Speaking truth to power" about Rahm Emmanuel.

So...is this hype, and what's the buzz on the USA Left? What's wrong with Rahm Emmanuel? Did he cover up a murder and cause a bunch of elementary schools to close? Is he not truly a lefty? Is Joe Biden messing about?

ecco

Veteran Member
Instead of posting a bunch of videos, why not put the circumstances into your own words?

It looks like his video feed cut out, which is quite a common technical difficulty in the world of COVID. It is odd that it happened right as he was tearing into Rahm Immanuel, but, I don’t think it is conclusive CNN deliberately silenced him (and I am not a big fan of CNN, either).

I do not really have a dog in this fight, as I have not formed strong views of Rahm Immanuel one way or the other. I am just commenting on the videos and the question raised in the thread title.

It looks like his video feed cut out, which is quite a common technical difficulty in the world of COVID. ...
I do not really have a dog in this fight, ...

So the camera got sick? If you had a really big dog in this fight, it might have been blamed for bumping into one of the cords or pulling out a wire or biting through a cable or something.

I've seen videos where people's faces seem to digitally melt on live television and they look like they are greenish and scary.