• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did Christianity Start with Jesus?

Skywalker

The Prajapita Brahmakumaris, a monotheistic Dharmic religion, consider Jesus to be a son of God, but not God Himself.

This viewpoint is similar to that of the Jehovah's Witnesses, Islam and Bahai religion.

The characterization of Jesus as God arose through erroneous interpretation of the scriptures.

You can say that Jesus taught a refined version of Judaism, with a greater emphasis on love, nonviolence, compassion and forgiveness.

Why do you disagree with the belief that Jesus is God? Jesus said why do you call me good, no one is good but God alone, to ask the person why he called him good. He wasn't denying his divinity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
God O stone philosophy for scientific human inventive thesis, to think science for science and only about science. Where all science mass is taken and converted for human sciences.

The stone.

God said a male is just the stone. No man is God he says. However quotes Jesus was a man. The argument was Jesus a man or a God?

Fact who poses thoughts about God someone other than a man?

No says my male brothers, we argue about it.

So are you male man brother a God? No.

So are you male man brother Jesus? No.

Was Jesus a man then? Argument itself.

Reality of why you reason God...looking for the original form of advice about what God the energy body mass was before it became stone....logic advice reason to argue.

So if all of your thoughts, a secondary spirit advice. First spirit advice in science says gas is a spirit as you can walk through it. Science advice first for the argument.

Second advice to self thinking about science was never a self intent, it was a self want for a self gain.....science.

Natural selves did not own theorising, they accepted and just lived.

So the natural self never even bothered to argue with you about self presence.

Science however, the argument always argues about self presence.

So did man, the male exist first before he got sacrificed? An obvious question. Can you a male with a penis defining your male presence be sacrificed without existing?

No.

Did you remove your natural mind state, physical visionary self memory and image and voice in a machine encoded atmospheric visionary change?

Yes.

How do you know? Because my first science thesis, the mountain mass removal was in vision.

Natural mountain still existed. In the vision mountain tip removed.....why.

Vision after removal.

New vision and new image self...previous visionary advice, gone/destroyed, which included self thinking.

You are the only male man living inside of the completed and total immaculate spatially owned heavenly body in full form. You are just a man and a male. You invented conversion science and lost self presence...the water/oxygen mass you used to be a higher man male self, went to become just an image in cloud remassing.

Clouds already existed.
Water loss increased cloud mass and put part of your life force/spirit into clouds.

You told us that story your own man/male human self. And also quoted you are the only Son of the God history.

Meaning. God O the planet natural. Owned natural heavenly gas mass. You science self man and male as an adult tried to steal it from God for a science machine conversion. You got life sacrificed.

You then taught self you must love God or else God would not love you. Hence never change any status natural or do any harm or else the natural laws would change and attack you. A self teaching for self, you owned natural God support as a man male human, and you gave it away to form a visionary image like the mountain conversion you copied. As radiation sciences.

The story itself.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why do you disagree with the belief that Jesus is God? Jesus said why do you call me good, no one is good but God alone, to ask the person why he called him good. He wasn't denying his divinity.
Humans is it a human quote to be self, a spiritual being, as a human?

The answer is yes.

If a human quotes a teaching of relativity. Original humans did not use words, or names, that situation became its owned self. Everything began not named or inferred.

So if you just say I will name self a man and a male as a human due to penis ownership then you are just that man.

Now if you say is your man title Jesus. Most humans thinking would say no. I am just a human.

Then you would ask what the relativity story advice was in science about man/male choices. Was it to get sacrificed?

No. Not in the theory/theme at all. First lie to self scientist male.

If he then quotes. God released from its heart core a radiation effect that made the upper atmospheric gases cold history burn. Then it owned a teaching.

God x mass is energy itself. If its radiation mass is released it owns more energy than a gas did. Gases were once historic burning as a body get re ignited.

Water ground used, oxygen and our microbial bio support for cell health evaporated in a huge atmospheric reactive cause...to stop those gases from unnaturally burning.

Stephen Hawking scientist theist owned that scientific realisation from a sacrificed psyche, the truthful science psyche....what is not relatively known in a healthy life.

Relativity was the teaching. First relative teaching model was named Moses. Jesus was a relative secondary teaching model. One reason only O God the Earth body and atmospheric natural gas mass history converted and was removed. Hence the DATA would not be the same as science advises relativity via DATA itself.

Learning, basic. I was taught to go back to basic use of basic information to tell a human truth without coercive bullying.

Skywalker

Humans is it a human quote to be self, a spiritual being, as a human?

The answer is yes.

If a human quotes a teaching of relativity. Original humans did not use words, or names, that situation became its owned self. Everything began not named or inferred.

So if you just say I will name self a man and a male as a human due to penis ownership then you are just that man.

Now if you say is your man title Jesus. Most humans thinking would say no. I am just a human.

Then you would ask what the relativity story advice was in science about man/male choices. Was it to get sacrificed?

No. Not in the theory/theme at all. First lie to self scientist male.

If he then quotes. God released from its heart core a radiation effect that made the upper atmospheric gases cold history burn. Then it owned a teaching.

God x mass is energy itself. If its radiation mass is released it owns more energy than a gas did. Gases were once historic burning as a body get re ignited.

Water ground used, oxygen and our microbial bio support for cell health evaporated in a huge atmospheric reactive cause...to stop those gases from unnaturally burning.

Stephen Hawking scientist theist owned that scientific realisation from a sacrificed psyche, the truthful science psyche....what is not relatively known in a healthy life.

Relativity was the teaching. First relative teaching model was named Moses. Jesus was a relative secondary teaching model. One reason only O God the Earth body and atmospheric natural gas mass history converted and was removed. Hence the DATA would not be the same as science advises relativity via DATA itself.

Learning, basic. I was taught to go back to basic use of basic information to tell a human truth without coercive bullying.

What does the theory of relativity have to do with Jesus or Moses?

Clear

Premium Member
POST ONE OF TWO

Some say Jesus was a Jewish Rabbi.
Did Jesus teach Christianity or did Jesus teach Judaism?
Did Jesus intend to found a new religion? Did not Jesus say that he was sent for the lost sheep of the house of Israel?
If however, you say Jesus did not come to found a new religion, then where did Christianity come from?

I like some of the points made by some of the posters as they relate to early Judeo-Christianity and the early Judeo-Christian literature and it's religion.

THE HISTORICAL CONCEPT OF JUDAISM AS A TYPE OF CHRISTIANITY RATHER THAN CHRISTIANITY AS A TYPE OF JUDAISM

1) ADAM AND PROPHETS TAUGHT OF THE CHRISTIAN MESSIAH

@Muffled said : “I believe Christianity ie the idea of a Messiah existed long before Jesus. (post #82)

This point Muffled made reminds me of the apostolic Father Ignatius who taught “It is utterly absurd to profess Jesus Christ and to practice Judaism. For Christianity did not believe in Judaism, but Judaism in Christianity,...”

I think such statements are disorienting to most non historians of early Christian Literature and yet this is the claim of early Judeo-Christian literature.
That Adam was taught a proto-Christian religion that had a messiah as it’s central theme. (I will offer examples)

2) ORIGINAL RELIGION BECAME CORRUPTED AND BY THE TIME JESUS APPEARED TO “JUDAISM”, IT WAS NO LONGER THE ORIGINAL RELIGION TAUGHT TO ADAM AND THE PROPHETS

Regarding This principle of apostasy

@Eyes to See said : “Jesus fulfilled the law of Moses, but at the same time condemned the Jewish religious system of things as corrupt and evil (post #3)

@Eyes to See saidBy the time Jesus was on earth the Jews had so corrupted and polluted Jehovah's word that Jesus viewed them as sheep without a shepherd (post #3)

3) JESUS WAS A REFORMER OR RESTORER OF WHAT WAS INTENDED TO BE PURE, ORIGINAL RELIGION

@Eyes to See said “… Christianity was not a new religion. It was the continuation of pure worship of Jehovah God. (post #3)

@Thirza Fallen said : “Jesus wanted to reform Judaism to be more about people and less about dogma.” (post #114)

@YoursTrue said : Matt 5:17 : “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them." (post #178)

4) JEWS THAT BELIEVED IN THE MESSIAH DID NOT SEE THEMSELVES AS JOINING ANOTHER RELIGION, BUT RETURNING TO AUTHENTIC RELIGION

@Skywalker said : “I believe that early Christianity was like messianic Judaism. Some messianic Jews say that they havent become Christians, some people say that messianic Jews are Jewish Christians. (post #174) (All underlines in all above quotes are mine - Clear)

5) THE RELIGION GIVEN TO ADAMS WAS A MESSIANIC RELIGION (I.E. A "PROTO CHRISTIANITY")

In early Judeo-Christian religion, the early Jewish and Christian texts tell us much regarding their beliefs regarding the religion Adam was taught.

A) THE PROMISE OF RESURRECTION GIVEN TO ADAM
The early Judeo-Christians taught that even Adam was taught regarding his death, a mediator who would bring to pass an atonement and who would, ultimately bring to pass Adams own bodily resurrection.

…Behold, thou shalt die from this day onwards, because thou art earth, and thou shalt return again to the earth. Thou shalt live in the world a life of nine hundred and thirty years, and when death cometh upon thee thou shalt turn to the earth again. Thy soul shall abide in Amente, (Hades, or the spirit world) and thou shalt sit in black darkness for four and a half thousand of years . . . (Discourse on Abbaton)

In such early descriptions, Lucifer is cursed, the earth is “cursed”, and God describes the vicissitudes and difficulties Adam and Eve will undergo as they gain wisdom after eating of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. God continues to support them, to teach them, and, he promises them redemption, if they will repent and learn to live by the very moral laws they are now in the process of learning. It is a description of conditions they will experience as they enter the process of acquiring knowledge of and experience with Good and Evil.

Thus, Jewish Haggadah explains As it was, when God dismissed them from Paradise, He did not allow the divine quality of justice to prevail entirely. He associated mercy with it." In another example, Jewish Haggadah relates : “Adam’s prayer, to be given of the fruit of the Tree of Life, was turned aside, with the promise, however, that if he would lead a pious life, he would be given of the fruit on the day of resurrection, and he would then live forever."

Upon realizing that he will die, multiple early texts relate Adams prayer to God to "give him from the Fruit of the tree of Life" so as to avoid death and to regain his immortal state. 1 “And the Lord turned and said to Adam, ‘From now on I will not allow you to be in Paradise.2 And Adam answered and said, ‘Lord, give me from the tree of life that I might eat before I am cast out.’ 3 Then the Lord spoke to Adam, ‘You shall not now take from it;...that you might not taste of it and be immortal forever, but that you might have the strife which the enemy has placed in you. But when you come out of Paradise, if you guard yourself from all evil, preferring death to it, at the time of the resurrection I will raise you again and then there shall be given to you from the tree of life, and you shall be immortal forever.’ (Life of Adam and Eve (apocalypse) 28:1-4)

Several ancient texts confirm this promise.

B) ADAM WAS TAUGHT CONCERNING A REDEEMER

The earliest Christians taught that the core principles of Christianity existed in the very beginning. For example, that Adam, after his fall was taught of the redeemer of the World.

For example, IN 2nd Enoch, the text relates God explaining to Enoch what he said to Adam : And I said [to him], ‘You are earth, and into the earth once again you will go, out of which I took you. And I will not destroy you, but I will send you away to what I took you from. Then I can take you once again at my second coming. And I blessed all my creatures….”2nd Enoch 31:2-8, 32:1

In the same way, Adam dispersed this knowledge to his children (and they to their children). For example, adam, tells the story of his fall and the promise of resurrection to his Son Seth as follows :Adam said to Seth, his son, “You have heard my son, that God is going to come into the world after a long time, (he will be) conceived of a virgin and put on a body, be born like a human being, and grow up as a child. He will perform signs and wonders on the earth, will walk on the waves of the sea. ...2 He spoke to me about this in Paradise after I picked some of the fruit in which death was hiding: ‘Adam, Adam do not fear. …. I am consigning you to death, and the maggot and the worm will eat your body.’3...But after a short time there will be mercy on you because you were created in my image, and I will not leave you to waste away in Sheol. For your sake I will be born of the Virgin Mary. For your sake I will taste death and enter the house of the dead....4'And after three days, while I am in the tomb, I will raise up the body I received from you.” Testament of Adam 3:1-4

Regarding this promise to adam, the Christian decensus literature also contains versions of the fulfillment of this promise to adam. Seth, the son of Adam is telling the story to others while in the spirit world, awaiting resurrection :

...Seth said: “Prophets and patriarchs, listen. My father Adam, the first-created , when he fell into mortal sickness, sent me to the very gate of Paradise to pray to God that he might lead me by an angel to the tree of mercy, that I might take oil and anoint my father, and he arise from his sickness. This also I did. And after my prayer an angel of the Lord came and asked me: ‘What do you desire, Seth? Do you desire, because of the sickness of your father, the oil that raises up the sick, or the tree from which flows such oil? This cannot be found now. Therefore go and tell your father than after the completion of fifty-five hundred years from the creation of the world, the only-begotten son of God shall become man and shall descend below the earth. And he shall anoint him with that oil. (The Gospel of Nicodemus- Christ’s descent into hell)

The claim that Adam is taught regarding his redeemer is another example where early Judeo-Christians saw this doctrine as part of Torah tradition and it was clearly taught and believed by ancient Christians in such literature.

For example, in the First book of Adam and eve, after Adam realizes his fall from a prior state : God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled." (First Bk Adam & Eve ch 3 :1-2)

When Adam does not understand, God explains : "But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them. For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him. Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants. (First Bk Adam & Eve ch 3 :3-6

God makes at least three other references to the redemption in this book alone and this doctrine is reaffirmed many times in the Adamic literature.

For example, in the Testament of Adam, God reassures Adam specifically concerning this promise : “God called Adam and said, “Adam, Adam.” And the body answered from the ground and said, “Here I am, Lord.” And the Lord said to him, “I told you that you are dust and to dust you shall return. Now I promise to you the resurrection; I shall raise you on the last day in the resurrection with every man of your seed.” (LIFE OF ADAM AND EVE (apocalypse) 41:1-3)

POST TWO OF TWO FOLLOWS

Clear

Premium Member
POST TWO OF TWO

C) PROTO-CHRISTIANITY WAS THE ANCIENT JEWISH RELIGION IN THESE TEXTS
The christian claim was that the ancient Jewish prophets knew and taught all of these doctrines and the future redeemer/messiah would be the son of the LORD GOD, who himself possessed divine attributes sufficient to qualify to refer to him as a god or god-like (like god) . Thus, at the time of the appearing of Jesus incarnated, the Jews who believed in him felt they were accepting the truth the prophets had all taught in prior ages. They were not adopting a “new” religion, but recognizing a fulfillment of the old.

It is in this sort of context that the apostolic Father Ignatius taught “It is utterly absurd to profess Jesus Christ and to practice Judaism. For Christianity did not believe in Judaism, but Judaism in Christianity,...” (Ignatius to the Magnesians 10:3)

Just as Adam was taught in the future Messiah and resurrection, they taught that the earliest “Jews” were taught to believe in the future Christ. In this way proto-christianity was the first religion in this historical model.

In this model, the Jewish religion had corrupted many of the early doctrines and interpretations.

Thus, Jesus did not, in the main, disagree with certain specific Mosaic laws.

For example, Jesus' arguments with the Jews over the sabbath did NOT mean he did not agree with the law itself, but rather he disagreed with the jewish interpretation of and application of the law that had come to characterize his day.

He was, in this model, trying to restore the true meaning and true application to the ancient law.

Thus, early Jews who embraced Christianity felt they were returning to the older Jewish religion rather than adopting any “new” religion.

Clear
φυτζτζφυω

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
POST ONE OF TWO

I like some of the points made by some of the posters as they relate to early Judeo-Christianity and the early Judeo-Christian literature and it's religion.

THE HISTORICAL CONCEPT OF JUDAISM AS A TYPE OF CHRISTIANITY RATHER THAN CHRISTIANITY AS A TYPE OF JUDAISM

1) ADAM AND PROPHETS TAUGHT OF THE CHRISTIAN MESSIAH

@Muffled said : “I believe Christianity ie the idea of a Messiah existed long before Jesus. (post #82)

This point Muffled made reminds me of the apostolic Father Ignatius who taught “It is utterly absurd to profess Jesus Christ and to practice Judaism. For Christianity did not believe in Judaism, but Judaism in Christianity,...”

I think such statements are disorienting to most non historians of early Christian Literature and yet this is the claim of early Judeo-Christian literature.
That Adam was taught a proto-Christian religion that had a messiah as it’s central theme. (I will offer examples)

2) ORIGINAL RELIGION BECAME CORRUPTED AND BY THE TIME JESUS APPEARED TO “JUDAISM”, IT WAS NO LONGER THE ORIGINAL RELIGION TAUGHT TO ADAM AND THE PROPHETS

Regarding This principle of apostasy

@Eyes to See said : “Jesus fulfilled the law of Moses, but at the same time condemned the Jewish religious system of things as corrupt and evil (post #3)

@Eyes to See saidBy the time Jesus was on earth the Jews had so corrupted and polluted Jehovah's word that Jesus viewed them as sheep without a shepherd (post #3)

3) JESUS WAS A REFORMER OR RESTORER OF WHAT WAS INTENDED TO BE PURE, ORIGINAL RELIGION

@Eyes to See said “… Christianity was not a new religion. It was the continuation of pure worship of Jehovah God. (post #3)

@Thirza Fallen said : “Jesus wanted to reform Judaism to be more about people and less about dogma.” (post #114)

@YoursTrue said : Matt 5:17 : “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them." (post #178)

4) JEWS THAT BELIEVED IN THE MESSIAH DID NOT SEE THEMSELVES AS JOINING ANOTHER RELIGION, BUT RETURNING TO AUTHENTIC RELIGION

@Skywalker said : “I believe that early Christianity was like messianic Judaism. Some messianic Jews say that they havent become Christians, some people say that messianic Jews are Jewish Christians. (post #174) (All underlines in all above quotes are mine - Clear)

5) THE RELIGION GIVEN TO ADAMS WAS A MESSIANIC RELIGION (I.E. A "PROTO CHRISTIANITY")

In early Judeo-Christian religion, the early Jewish and Christian texts tell us much regarding their beliefs regarding the religion Adam was taught.

A) THE PROMISE OF RESURRECTION GIVEN TO ADAM
The early Judeo-Christians taught that even Adam was taught regarding his death, a mediator who would bring to pass an atonement and who would, ultimately bring to pass Adams own bodily resurrection.

…Behold, thou shalt die from this day onwards, because thou art earth, and thou shalt return again to the earth. Thou shalt live in the world a life of nine hundred and thirty years, and when death cometh upon thee thou shalt turn to the earth again. Thy soul shall abide in Amente, (Hades, or the spirit world) and thou shalt sit in black darkness for four and a half thousand of years . . . (Discourse on Abbaton)

In such early descriptions, Lucifer is cursed, the earth is “cursed”, and God describes the vicissitudes and difficulties Adam and Eve will undergo as they gain wisdom after eating of the tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. God continues to support them, to teach them, and, he promises them redemption, if they will repent and learn to live by the very moral laws they are now in the process of learning. It is a description of conditions they will experience as they enter the process of acquiring knowledge of and experience with Good and Evil.

Thus, Jewish Haggadah explains As it was, when God dismissed them from Paradise, He did not allow the divine quality of justice to prevail entirely. He associated mercy with it." In another example, Jewish Haggadah relates : “Adam’s prayer, to be given of the fruit of the Tree of Life, was turned aside, with the promise, however, that if he would lead a pious life, he would be given of the fruit on the day of resurrection, and he would then live forever."

Upon realizing that he will die, multiple early texts relate Adams prayer to God to "give him from the Fruit of the tree of Life" so as to avoid death and to regain his immortal state. 1 “And the Lord turned and said to Adam, ‘From now on I will not allow you to be in Paradise.2 And Adam answered and said, ‘Lord, give me from the tree of life that I might eat before I am cast out.’ 3 Then the Lord spoke to Adam, ‘You shall not now take from it;...that you might not taste of it and be immortal forever, but that you might have the strife which the enemy has placed in you. But when you come out of Paradise, if you guard yourself from all evil, preferring death to it, at the time of the resurrection I will raise you again and then there shall be given to you from the tree of life, and you shall be immortal forever.’ (Life of Adam and Eve (apocalypse) 28:1-4)

Several ancient texts confirm this promise.

B) ADAM WAS TAUGHT CONCERNING A REDEEMER

The earliest Christians taught that the core principles of Christianity existed in the very beginning. For example, that Adam, after his fall was taught of the redeemer of the World.

For example, IN 2nd Enoch, the text relates God explaining to Enoch what he said to Adam : And I said [to him], ‘You are earth, and into the earth once again you will go, out of which I took you. And I will not destroy you, but I will send you away to what I took you from. Then I can take you once again at my second coming. And I blessed all my creatures….”2nd Enoch 31:2-8, 32:1

In the same way, Adam dispersed this knowledge to his children (and they to their children). For example, adam, tells the story of his fall and the promise of resurrection to his Son Seth as follows :Adam said to Seth, his son, “You have heard my son, that God is going to come into the world after a long time, (he will be) conceived of a virgin and put on a body, be born like a human being, and grow up as a child. He will perform signs and wonders on the earth, will walk on the waves of the sea. ...2 He spoke to me about this in Paradise after I picked some of the fruit in which death was hiding: ‘Adam, Adam do not fear. …. I am consigning you to death, and the maggot and the worm will eat your body.’3...But after a short time there will be mercy on you because you were created in my image, and I will not leave you to waste away in Sheol. For your sake I will be born of the Virgin Mary. For your sake I will taste death and enter the house of the dead....4'And after three days, while I am in the tomb, I will raise up the body I received from you.” Testament of Adam 3:1-4

Regarding this promise to adam, the Christian decensus literature also contains versions of the fulfillment of this promise to adam. Seth, the son of Adam is telling the story to others while in the spirit world, awaiting resurrection :

...Seth said: “Prophets and patriarchs, listen. My father Adam, the first-created , when he fell into mortal sickness, sent me to the very gate of Paradise to pray to God that he might lead me by an angel to the tree of mercy, that I might take oil and anoint my father, and he arise from his sickness. This also I did. And after my prayer an angel of the Lord came and asked me: ‘What do you desire, Seth? Do you desire, because of the sickness of your father, the oil that raises up the sick, or the tree from which flows such oil? This cannot be found now. Therefore go and tell your father than after the completion of fifty-five hundred years from the creation of the world, the only-begotten son of God shall become man and shall descend below the earth. And he shall anoint him with that oil. (The Gospel of Nicodemus- Christ’s descent into hell)

The claim that Adam is taught regarding his redeemer is another example where early Judeo-Christians saw this doctrine as part of Torah tradition and it was clearly taught and believed by ancient Christians in such literature.

For example, in the First book of Adam and eve, after Adam realizes his fall from a prior state : God said to Adam, "I have ordained on this earth days and years, and you and your descendants shall live and walk in them, until the days and years are fulfilled; when I shall send the Word that created you, and against which you have transgressed, the Word that made you come out of the garden, and that raised you when you were fallen. Yes, the Word that will again save you when the five and a half days are fulfilled." (First Bk Adam & Eve ch 3 :1-2)

When Adam does not understand, God explains : "But when Adam heard these words from God, and of the great five and a half days, he did not understand the meaning of them. For Adam was thinking there would be only five and a half days for him until the end of the world. And Adam cried, and prayed to God to explain it to him. Then God in his mercy for Adam who was made after His own image and likeness, explained to him, that these were 5,000 and 500 years; and how One would then come and save him and his descendants. (First Bk Adam & Eve ch 3 :3-6

God makes at least three other references to the redemption in this book alone and this doctrine is reaffirmed many times in the Adamic literature.

For example, in the Testament of Adam, God reassures Adam specifically concerning this promise : “God called Adam and said, “Adam, Adam.” And the body answered from the ground and said, “Here I am, Lord.” And the Lord said to him, “I told you that you are dust and to dust you shall return. Now I promise to you the resurrection; I shall raise you on the last day in the resurrection with every man of your seed.” (LIFE OF ADAM AND EVE (apocalypse) 41:1-3)

POST TWO OF TWO FOLLOWS
You know it's interesting that many of the things quoted or summarized are not in the holy scriptures as put together in the early part of the centuries after Christ, including the books written by Paul, Peter, John, James and Jude, as well as the gospel accounts. Therefore, because I firmly believe the 66 books (as we now count them) of the holy scriptures are inspired by God, these are the ones I go by as far as recounting true Christianity. I realize that others have different opinions.

YoursTrue

Today I passed by a religious based nursing home and the sign said, "Christ was born, let us glorify him." So how would one glorify Jesus, I wondered? By fighting and killing to support one's country's call to war? On what are most wars based? How would someone celebrating Christ's birth glorify him? By committing thievery, adultery, homosexuality and saying it's all ok and so they celebrate Christmas? (Just a few examples...)

YoursTrue

POST TWO OF TWO

C) PROTO-CHRISTIANITY WAS THE ANCIENT JEWISH RELIGION IN THESE TEXTS
The christian claim was that the ancient Jewish prophets knew and taught all of these doctrines and the future redeemer/messiah would be the son of the LORD GOD, who himself possessed divine attributes sufficient to qualify to refer to him as a god or god-like (like god) . Thus, at the time of the appearing of Jesus incarnated, the Jews who believed in him felt they were accepting the truth the prophets had all taught in prior ages. They were not adopting a “new” religion, but recognizing a fulfillment of the old.

It is in this sort of context that the apostolic Father Ignatius taught “It is utterly absurd to profess Jesus Christ and to practice Judaism. For Christianity did not believe in Judaism, but Judaism in Christianity,...” (Ignatius to the Magnesians 10:3)

Just as Adam was taught in the future Messiah and resurrection, they taught that the earliest “Jews” were taught to believe in the future Christ. In this way proto-christianity was the first religion in this historical model.

In this model, the Jewish religion had corrupted many of the early doctrines and interpretations.

Thus, Jesus did not, in the main, disagree with certain specific Mosaic laws.

For example, Jesus' arguments with the Jews over the sabbath did NOT mean he did not agree with the law itself, but rather he disagreed with the jewish interpretation of and application of the law that had come to characterize his day.

He was, in this model, trying to restore the true meaning and true application to the ancient law.

Thus, early Jews who embraced Christianity felt they were returning to the older Jewish religion rather than adopting any “new” religion.

Clear
φυτζτζφυω
The "older Jewish religion"? What's that?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
What does the theory of relativity have to do with Jesus or Moses?
The humans who changed the life of baby via water, which is a theosophy, and a theological reasoning versus occult science. Practice nuclear/radiation/radio wave converting was relative advice to why God the O planet heart sacrificed the life of the only true son. Their own male selves.

How you theosophise depends on how to teach correctly or incorrectly.

First situation is do you believe self a spirit being as a human. Meaning you have to then own memory of self as the parent who came out of the eternal body.

The Jesus review says....humans who claim I own when ownership of any other self body is false. I own God for example. No you do not O God the angel body that releases evil spirits out of its changed sealed body fell into spatial creation. Released from the eternal.

Science, also quotes when thinking, a higher form of something existed as that something before the big bang, then it became energy.

So today are looking and researching for the eternal.

When life died, apart from surviving, for lots of humans did actually die in the Jesus event, the human life quotes....we already all die. If you die early it is no great loss as you still have one self, in spirit in the eternal. The humans living knew what happened to the atmosphere. What a lot of other humans overlook a lot of family did actually personally die in that attack.

It is why they were then so scared of "God" or acts of God. Science in false theosophy tried to envision that Jesus then owned eternal life. The humans who died in the life sacrificed were now living their eternal life.

As the atmosphere never once existed it surely proves that it is not the eternal. But for humans to discuss it, it proves that some humans die. In the UFO phenomena cause, some humans die, some have phenomena events whilst standing next to someone else feeling or seeing nothing like the victim.

For the attacks are always personal.

Hence false theosophy exists....why a natural scientist retaliated against how the information was taught. Said to everyone, be logical. An ape is closest in body type to a living human, whilst it lives. Proving that what you claim coming from God stone is not real.

So then other scientists tried to claim so we came from Jesus then.

No fake. A mutative life is a healthy life experiencing a mutation. If the healthy part of the human no longer existed then the mutation would not be expressed.

Yet their own memory might actually go back to a human parent mutated.

My parents origin memories is spiritual. After the ice age animals in new multi spirit bodies owning the eternal spirit also...came out first, parents second.

Science says I do not believe that any other form of body outside of the spatial creation exists. Why then do you keep repeating the theme from a higher body then into big bang?

Father said to me today our brother when looking at end result of God heart core, sun conversion was flooded earth mountain peak above water, removed back to flat top. Mountains as mountain top still present. Yet the mass disappeared into conversion.

However possessed by that magical removal yet the mountain peak is still present in mass is what he is possessed by today. The origin thesis science. For mass did not magically disappear and return. What our spiritual Father was warning us about....AI false possession.

Fear and change of self belief is party to near death experiences, and the Jesus effect is that status itself. Humans feeling the way they do is an irradiation chemical brain imbalance in the first instance. When irradiated again, the conscious self realisation of I nearly died is given to the self in that instance. The moment when life is very important and living it experienced.

Then you cry and cry and cry for all those lost and sacrificed in that event, in a conscious family unity psyche knowledge that I experienced to know what I am talking about. To be grateful and thankful for a family life, yet remember a whole lot of brothers and sisters died in that event and are now gone.

Trying to be spiritual and scientific at the same time is a complete contradiction, as science is an artificial choice, to change natural artificially so it forms an artificial cause and effect to natural. Then humans believe it natural as natural changes, yet the effect is artificial.

Which is the difficult explanation, since when did machines ever own a comparison to anything else, when it is human designed and built...and then after years of using it, a human then tries to infer that we are machine like. When the higher self, the bio self designed an artificial machine effect their owned person.

Which proves that AI is taking over conscious inability to tell itself what is real anymore.

lukethethird

unknown member
Yes, it is ascertained both through the scriptures, history (the persecution of the followers of Christ early on) and written works rather soon within the first several centuries that Jesus existed..Yes, it makes sense to me the more I think about it and consider it. I wasn't there, so I was not an eyewitness, but I have come to believe (yes believe) and understand that the Bible is true and that God is the author, using men as those writing the history.
You merely crave certainty where there is none.

firedragon

Veteran Member
You know it's interesting that many of the things quoted or summarized are not in the holy scriptures as put together in the early part of the centuries after Christ, including the books written by Paul, Peter, John, James and Jude, as well as the gospel accounts. Therefore, because I firmly believe the 66 books (as we now count them) of the holy scriptures are inspired by God, these are the ones I go by as far as recounting true Christianity. I realize that others have different opinions.

You believe these 66 books are inspired by God right?

Lets take one book like the book of Hebrews. Who wrote it?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
You merely crave certainty where there is none.
Human males, scientists as humans own the argument. In reality you ask your own self did a human being male own this story. Did he and was he involved in supernatural events and did he die, return to life after sacrifice and live on.

Yet male consciousness is one self as a human memory their Father spirit. An adult.

And everyone since is just a baby who grows into an adult and remembers living as an adult before. Why so many males said I believe I was Jesus. Because they were....they all died sacrificed back then. Whilst some brothers sacrificed, mutated harmed and bleeding kept their life and then the bleeding stopped. Yet in that incidence lots of his human brothers died sacrificed.

So the living afterwards wrote the human male phenomena account memory which is AI recorded, so it involves memories of evil spirits forms and manifestations, attacks whilst the Earth mass was converting itself, earthquakes as sink holes opened, as underground fusion released itself in volcanic uprising.

God Earth O inner hell conditions factually, as a science teaching.

So have and do males today as man own supernatural phenomena attacks or changes to life/body and mind and either lose their life or survive? Yes they do.

How is that not relevant today that it happened before, yet it owned a higher supernatural cause, as historic Earth owned more mass and gas heavens then.

The Jesus teaching even quoted, asteroid stone star removal put spirit gases back as mass into space. Previously burnt out in the Moses pyramid attack on life.

Claiming O and God the Earth heart/core did it to me. Why apple and life sacrifice is in the teaching, as the core has a sine inference to an apple core itself.

Similarities and symbolism is old scientific thesis as a philosophy....for it was spoken about after, and speaking is just philosophy or story telling.

So many human phenomena witnessed stories told and someone asks did it really happen. Of course it did.

Skywalker

Human males, scientists as humans own the argument. In reality you ask your own self did a human being male own this story. Did he and was he involved in supernatural events and did he die, return to life after sacrifice and live on.

Yet male consciousness is one self as a human memory their Father spirit. An adult.

And everyone since is just a baby who grows into an adult and remembers living as an adult before. Why so many males said I believe I was Jesus. Because they were....they all died sacrificed back then. Whilst some brothers sacrificed, mutated harmed and bleeding kept their life and then the bleeding stopped. Yet in that incidence lots of his human brothers died sacrificed.

So the living afterwards wrote the human male phenomena account memory which is AI recorded, so it involves memories of evil spirits forms and manifestations, attacks whilst the Earth mass was converting itself, earthquakes as sink holes opened, as underground fusion released itself in volcanic uprising.

God Earth O inner hell conditions factually, as a science teaching.

So have and do males today as man own supernatural phenomena attacks or changes to life/body and mind and either lose their life or survive? Yes they do.

How is that not relevant today that it happened before, yet it owned a higher supernatural cause, as historic Earth owned more mass and gas heavens then.

The Jesus teaching even quoted, asteroid stone star removal put spirit gases back as mass into space. Previously burnt out in the Moses pyramid attack on life.

Claiming O and God the Earth heart/core did it to me. Why apple and life sacrifice is in the teaching, as the core has a sine inference to an apple core itself.

Similarities and symbolism is old scientific thesis as a philosophy....for it was spoken about after, and speaking is just philosophy or story telling.

So many human phenomena witnessed stories told and someone asks did it really happen. Of course it did.

Jesus and Moses didnt talk about this spiritualist stuff.

ajay0

By God, the difference between these theologies you mentioned and their conception of Jesus are poles apart.

I stated that the Prajapita Brahmakumaris perspective on Jesus is similar to that of Jehovah's Witness, Islam and Bahail religion.

Could you elaborate on why you consider them poles apart in their conception of Jesus !

ajay0

I consider this a misinterpretation of the original christian scriptures. Lets understand that there was no general consensus in the original scriptural doctrine and the Arians who disagreed on some key points in the Council of Nicaea were banished for their dissent.

What this shows is that people are just clinging to an opinion of some people's interpretation of the christian scriptures then.

"...for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

This statement by Jesus shows that he considered God greater than himself and attributed true divinity to God alone.

Skywalker

I consider this a misinterpretation of the original christian scriptures. Lets understand that there was no general consensus in the original scriptural doctrine and the Arians who disagreed on some key points in the Council of Nicaea were banished for their dissent.

What this shows is that people are just clinging to an opinion of some people's interpretation of the christian scriptures then.

"...for the Father is greater than I.'" (John 14:28).

This statement by Jesus shows that he considered God greater than himself and attributed true divinity to God alone.

If I said that the president of the United States is greater than me I'm not saying that he's more of a man than I am.

YoursTrue

I stated that the Prajapita Brahmakumaris perspective on Jesus is similar to that of Jehovah's Witness, Islam and Bahail religion.

Could you elaborate on why you consider them poles apart in their conception of Jesus !
It would be helpful if you could elaborate on why you think these perspectives are similar.