• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Did anyone else enjoy the Matrix movies?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hope you're all well.

I was just wondering what if anything people made of the ideas in the Matrix movies.

It was awfully violent even it the violence was made to look like you might expect in a cartoon with animated characters ...

I did go on a bit of a hunt and found this interesting site called trufax.org

They have a few excerpts from something they are calling Matrix V Project that has been researching & underway for over 28 years.

I can't vouch for the entire project or books based on what I found but it may be of interest if your curiosity has been aroused by my typing this :)

Anyway, feel free to comment one-way-or-another.

Enjoy your day!

:)

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Loved the first one. The second one was "meh". But I know that with trilogies that is often the case so I gave the last a shot. It was bad enough to ruin the whole series. They should have stopped with the first one.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I did not like them. However a woman I was dating at the time, who was a psychologist, found them fascinating and liked all of them a whole lot. But I believe her liking of them had to do more with the psychology and social interactions, as she saw it, ion the movies