• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dharmic Indian here !

Bhudev

hi guys,

i am from India. i am Dharmic by Religion and way of life, Brahmin by Birth and Indian by Nationality. i mostly Worship all gods because of my heritage but still i mostly pray to Shiva and Vedic god Indra. the reason i worship shiva is because hes considered Ishtadeva and Father of All Brahmins and Indra because since ancient Vedic times (5000 years), my Ancestors worshiped him and did Yagnas to Please him.

i was Secular modernist when i was young and suddenly turned Traditionalist and Religious in past 2 years(< 20). i joined this forum because i want to study ore about my religion. so year,if you have any question about me. feel free to ask ! :)

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
hi guys,

i am from India. i am Dharmic by Religion and way of life, Brahmin by Birth and Indian by Nationality. i mostly Worship all gods because of my heritage but still i mostly pray to Shiva and Vedic god Indra. the reason i worship shiva is because hes considered Ishtadeva and Father of All Brahmins and Indra because since ancient Vedic times (5000 years), my Ancestors worshiped him and did Yagnas to Please him.

i was Secular modernist when i was young and suddenly turned Traditionalist and Religious in past 2 years(< 20). i joined this forum because i want to study ore about my religion. so year,if you have any question about me. feel free to ask ! :)
Welcome. :)

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I was Secular modernist when I was young and suddenly turned Traditionalist and Religious in past 2 years(< 20). I joined this forum because I want to study ore about my religion. so year,if you have any question about me, feel free to ask ! :)
Welcome, Bhudev. Age does that. I was an atheist in my young age. I still am, but with the years I realized the importance of 'dharma', religion.

Bhudev

Welcome, Bhudev. Age does that. I was an atheist in my young age. I still am, but with the years I realized the importance of 'dharma', religion.
yeah. i guess we can understand things more "clearly" after we pass Puberty stage.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Just for you, I stole some....
pastries.jpg

Of course, I brought enuf for everyone.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
The beard. Bane of men. Why did Gods had to inflict this upon men (when they themselves do not have to shave every morning)? :D