• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Devil, Satan, Beelzebub... are you under his influence?

Devil, Satan, Beelzebub... are you under his influence?

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

t3gah

WitnessofJah said:
Why don't you discuss other topics?
religiousforums.com, key word being "Religious".

I have posted other topics. You haven't been looking hard enough for them. And that's not my fault that you haven't seen them. I didn't know I was being shaparoned. :eek:

Ronald

WitnessofJah said:
You are absolutely correct. This guy has definitley got an axe to grinde with us and is on a mission on this board to implant in everybodies' heads that we are evil, mind-controlling individuals who wants this world to be destroyed.

MODS: Is this kind of anti-JW (or any religion) even allowed? I'm all for free speech on these boards, but I mean, pretty much "t3gah's" every post and every thread of his has winded down to some anti-JW propaganda of some sort - and he will continue to do so - watch for yourself.

WitnessofJah
Just like you to cry foul! Truth hurts, don't it!:tsk:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
Hear, hear Linwood! It all depends on where you put it C1! Make sure you post a pic.

As for t3... I fully understand your feelings of betrayal and even bitterness. But this does NOT give you the right to confuse the entire board. In my eyes you have fraudulently misrepresented yourself as to your beliefs. While you may feel justified in grinding the axe, in the process you have devalued your "honesty rating" significantly. The ends never justify the means, and mean or underhanded methods to "get back" at a religion (or any orginization) only shows how pathetic you can be.

My name is Pete Murray and I approve of this message!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Perhaps the real question we should be asking here is whether it is legal to drive while under the influence of Beelzebub. I don't know about the Colorado laws (where I live) because the Govenor has so far refused to return my phone calls asking him whether it is legal to operate a motor vehicle while under the influence of Beelzebub. Is his refusal part of the conspiracy? I'm begining to wonder...

linwood

lady_lazarus said:
It is legal to drive whilst under the influence of Beelzebub, but only if wearing the approved safety gear:ie tinfoil hat.

I`m getting one for Christmas!!

I only hope I make it `til tomorrow morning.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
I am not in the habit of "paying back" any evil except for handing out GOOD. Now here is some GOOD advice: Stop being so stinking underhanded. Tell us what YOU believe and stop grinding spiritual axes under the guise of "exposing" the JWs. I don't need your subliminal venom to tell me that I don't agree with them.

BTW, I don't mind exposing YOU as a charlatan. Call me a fruit inspector, and all I see on you are tasteless and mouldy sour grapes. I think there are a few bitter lemons thrown in for good measure. Rather than throw scripture in my face that applies TO YOU, you should rather consider your ways and REPENT.

PS... God hates liars.

t3gah

Ceridwen018 said:
t3gah,

What if god tries to talk to me. How will I know it's him and not Satan?
I was taught by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society that God no longer talks to anyone. And that the only "voices" one would hear from the spirit realm would be Satan or one of his demons. I'll look this one up though in case I'm mistaken and post either way whether there's a different answer or not.

Hope

Princesinha
NetDoc said:
I am not in the habit of "paying back" any evil except for handing out GOOD. Now here is some GOOD advice: Stop being so stinking underhanded. Tell us what YOU believe and stop grinding spiritual axes under the guise of "exposing" the JWs. I don't need your subliminal venom to tell me that I don't agree with them.

BTW, I don't mind exposing YOU as a charlatan. Call me a fruit inspector, and all I see on you are tasteless and mouldy sour grapes. I think there are a few bitter lemons thrown in for good measure. Rather than throw scripture in my face that applies TO YOU, you should rather consider your ways and REPENT.

PS... God hates liars.
God bless you, NetDoc...:162:

He's got some very good points, t3gah...

t3gah

lady_lazarus said:
It is legal to drive whilst under the influence of Beelzebub, but only if wearing the approved safety gear:ie tinfoil hat.
I really donut think tinfoil will do the trick. Everyone will have to go with mu metal. :)

EightyOne

I was taught by the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society that God no longer talks to anyone.
And how do they know this? Perhaps they heard it from God themselves? Wouldn't that be ironic...

t3gah

EightyOne said:
And how do they know this? Perhaps they heard it from God themselves? Wouldn't that be ironic...
Jehovah's Witnesses: Their Beliefs
(http://www.jw-media.org/beliefs/index.htm)

2003 Report of Jehovah's Witnesses Worldwide
(http://www.watchtower.org/statistics/worldwide_report.htm)

See the memorial partakers on the Report (8,565)?! Those are the anointed remnant of the 144,000 in Revelation. Or so the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society claim. But those anointed haven't exhibited any of the anointed traits that are listed in the scriptures for our benefit as to identifying false prophets, apostates (false Christians) and false Christs to date. They have in fact proven just the opposite.

Mankind has their pitfalls and make mistakes except if those who say they are anointed. They are following the will of Jesus or so they say but they have tried to figure out when Armageddon will be even though Jesus clearly stated that only the Father in heaven will know. A question must be asked then. Why didn't Jesus correct the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society the way he, Jesus, did with Paul who was having disciples stoned to death and imprisoned.

It's the reason why I'm not an active member of the congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses anymore. The Governing Body (anointed) of the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society teaches that God doesn't perform miracles anymore either. They, the Governing Body fail to realize that if they are anointed it means it's a miracle.:tsk:

zero9

Well, now I know who's been telling me to eat all those weird objects... And here I thought I was just pregnant...