• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Detecting walkin

headtech

Hi, not sure if this is the right place, but thought it was a good start.

I suspect that someone I know has either traded their body with a disincarnate entity, or they have traded souls with someone else I know here on Earth. I'd like recommendations on how to test this theory. How to detect if someone if a walk-in or not.

Thanks.

ametist

I suspect that someone I know has either traded their body with a disincarnate entity, or they have traded souls with someone else I know here on Earth.
Thanks.

Hi, Welcome.

is it a disincarnate entity or someone on earth you know?

These two sound very different right?

headtech

I suspect that the individual has either allowed a disincarnate spirit to take over their body, or they have swapped spirits (souls) with someone else who is presently alive on Earth and has a separate body. The second scenario would be like the movies you see of two people waking up in each others body instead of their own. These movies are wrapped in humor, and that's not the way I mean it, but the principle is the same. I am looking at a drastic change in someone I've known my entire life, and I suspect the body I'm looking at no longer contains the same soul as before.

Both soul swapping or complete possession (walkin/walkout) situations are very possible at this time. Without going off the deep end, my spiritual eyes might also be telling me the very body of the person I'm looking at is not the original, but a clone of sorts.

This is a serious post. I'm looking at something very Satanic here.

Thanks.

Last edited:

ametist

the person who is suspected to be a walkin is just an individual or was someone you really know?

it is just a fairy tale. No such thing. Too much stress, change of hormones during adolescence,pregnancy or because of certain drugs. My advice is dont get too much occupied with these until the person directly ask help from you. Then take him to a doctor.